Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Stronghold (Rebele)
The Bar

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:19 pm
A large dark drinking hall that has a lot of alcohol and food and a bartender that will keep on serving it up for free. On one end of the hall there are four billiards tables and cue sticks on the wall, sharing the wall space with large silk tapestries from around the world that are handing in the room. The room smells faintly of alcohol and stone. The overall effect of the place is a nice relaxing open atmosphere  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:37 pm
"Here it is, A much more suitable place for us all to chat rather than outside in the sunlight all day." Ty said as he pushed open the large door to the bar and showed the group into the large hall. torches burned softly along the walls and the bartender looked up at their arrival and seemed to be ready at any time to take orders.  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:34 pm
The quiet murmurs that people made in the bar drove Itazuki to proceed on. He saw TY, walked over to him and took a seat on a stool. He twirled around in the seat then sat strait. The bartender, washing a shot glass was brought over by Itazuki, he said to him. "Yeah get me vodka, with a shot of strawberry and peach snawps, on the rocks." The last part he always wanted to say that but then he heard a familiar voice from a few seats down.

Fate with a sad sad look upon his face was sitting on the table while guzzling some hard liquor. "Yeah then he found out how to strap this seal on me." He showed the lay bum the seal that Itazuki had put on him on his back. "So you can summon me when ever he wants, I never do what he wants. But I F**king hate it. It a real pain my asses. Fate swallowed the last drop of alcohol before ordering some walnuts.

"So TY, when I fought you I was a lot weaker than I am now, but I still weak. I need your help and you seem fairly good at water and wind. You can also use the element ice right?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:39 pm
"Yeah I learned how to fuse my two elements awhile ago since technically the king practically wants me dead for what I have planed for him." Tysuilr said as he sat down in a stool nearby. "Though yeah I can help you learn more. Besides I picked up this book that I want to read about dark magic. I think it might prove useful to read up on this stuff in case I have to fight someone that uses dark magic."
[uhh crappy post... so tired]  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Itazuki leaves the bar.
[exits]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:34 pm
"Hmm he left.... wonder if he had to try and find the toilet... maybe I should point out its on the other side of this floor... Nah!" Ty said as he went up to the bar and was served a cold glass of mead.  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:52 pm
Riki entered the bar and walked up to the bar to order some food and a drink "Do you have anything non alcoholic? Tea sounds good, hot please."Riki saw the man near him was his new leader and found it rude not to say anything to the man, but did not want to over do it so said very little. "Hello master, it is good to finally meet you."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:30 pm
Riki finsihed up and then headed out to get a mission.  

Hakora vi Britannia

Kasark_Tamaru

Familiar Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:55 pm
Kasark entered the bar and sat down at an empty chair at the bar. He removed his mask and placed it inside his coat. Looking around at the occupants in the room, he sighs to himself and ordered himself a drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:58 pm
It is time

Falling into the bar, the blood and sweat off of Exosus was so thick, it was nearly impossible to tell who he was. The pain that he felt was so great, that his voice could not scream at a high enough pitch, he was just uttering like a madman. Shaking was an understatement of what his person was doing, convulsing as puke and blood fell from his mouth, in a mess of foul smelling gunk. Breathing was becoming difficult, and Exosus reached out, trying to receive what help he could. "Please..." He uttered.

To display who I really am

Limit Trigger

Limit Trigger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:34 pm
[ GAAA I... am... dieing... tell my wife... to make me a damn samich...]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:46 pm
[someone...gonna save me?]  

Limit Trigger

The Stronghold (Rebele)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash