Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 921 Izumi Yuko's Drom(Closed)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bugbell

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:57 am
heart 4laugh Izumi's Dorm! 4laugh heart

izumi got up and opened the window, the smell of flowers filled the air. she started unpacking her things, when she was done she walked in to the bathroom and took a bath. she got out and put on her night clothes and went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:38 pm
Reika is sitting on a bench in class reading, waiting for the teacher to come, since she is new she doesn't know much. "Can someone help me please?" Reika was timid and scared, and quivering since she wasn't at ALL used to the noise.  

Kikacloud

bugbell

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:16 pm
Kikacloud
Reika is sitting on a bench in class reading, waiting for the teacher to come, since she is new she doesn't know much. "Can someone help me please?" Reika was timid and scared, and quivering since she wasn't at ALL used to the noise.

(why are you here, not in a class?)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:30 am
*walks in* HI, I'm ginger.Do you need a roommate?

(( i just wanted you too know me kinda.so.))

name: baybdol
rp name: ginger
sexuality: straight (if it matters)
personality: nice, cool, clumsy, talkative
appearance:User Image

[Spazz edit: You do not post your profiles in RPing threads. You post it in the Profiles thread in the profiles and records subforum. If someone wants to learn about your character, they'll check there. Also, you need to write much more in each post. They should be at least 2.5 lines, or around 303 characters, and you cannot use * in your posts either. Write out actions in the third person with complete sentences, the same way you'd see in a book. This is the second time I've had to warn you. If you get enough you might be banned from the guild, so try to start following the rules a little better. Check out the dojo in the profiles and records subforum, or ask a crew for pointers.
Besides... there are no roommates. Each room is private.]

baybdol

Dorm RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces