Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
^_^; Mew-Mew yo! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wheeee, Yay!
  //cute <3
View Results

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:44 pm

Sorry for my inactivity here lately! confused *glomps Purple and hugs tight* <3

I hope everyone is doing okay!!! I've been working a lot of random jobs as a housekeeper to be able to afford money for a upcoming convention and my birthday so yeah. @_@; Plus, I was dealing with a lot of very-very-very lame Gaia drama, so I didn't want to be around much. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I am here and I am aliiiiiive. Most often I've been checking the games and replying from time to time.

Anywho, I figured I'd make a post so...you know...the guild mule doesn't think I'm dead and sweep my dead body out the back door or something. surprised

Oh yeah. *cough* I had a name change. *Is Rini Ikataru* 4laugh whee

[rinioa]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:30 am
Hihiiiiiiiii! Drama sucks. Especially on the internet.  

Iakun

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:02 am
Wait, didn't you just have a name change a little bit back?

from "Rini Ikataru" to "Princess Rinibuns" !?!

I didn't even know it was you this time. ~cries~
(no one ever tells me anything)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:15 am
Rini!! *glomps both you and purple!!* It's nice to see you are able to type!! 3nodding  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:35 pm
Yay! heart *huggles* I knew it was you. 3nodding I understand about needing a break from the gaia drama and needing to make some money, but I'm glad you're back. We're trying to celebrate Halloween. surprised I like your avi, btw. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:49 am

Hehe. Thank you everyone! whee heart *huggles around the room*

Yes!! Dude.....!!! whee I did have a horrid name change a while back, but I wasn't really "feeling it" it just really wasn't me. So, I thought hard about what I really wanted. xD! xD!

....Yeah. Internet drama is so silly. It was idiotic for me to be caught up in so much...very childish bullcrap. I wanted out, so I simply vanished for a bit from just about everywhere.

*more huggles* XD

[rinioa]

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:18 am
Well, I hope it worked for you. 3nodding *glomps* Now you can have some Halloween fun, right? We're gonna have a party!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:36 pm
Rinioa

Hehe. Thank you everyone! whee heart *huggles around the room*

Yes!! Dude.....!!! whee I did have a horrid name change a while back, but I wasn't really "feeling it" it just really wasn't me. So, I thought hard about what I really wanted. xD! xD!

....Yeah. Internet drama is so silly. It was idiotic for me to be caught up in so much...very childish bullcrap. I wanted out, so I simply vanished for a bit from just about everywhere.

*more huggles* XD

[rinioa]

OK, I understand.
I thought that it was an odd name myself.
I do like this one better.
Glad your back, hope everything worked out.
~huggles back~  

xwhateverxdudex

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:39 pm

Yush! I am very excited for Halloween. My husband and I are going to an Anime Convention. So....we've been ever so busy working on epic "secret" costumes. ninja

Dude; Thank you!!! I'm glad for your honesty there! I've had a lot of people tell me that about my old name now, I kind of wish someone had said it before I'd changed it the first time. xP!!

But, I took my two first RP characters (FF8 Rinoa & my OC Rini Hojo) and combined their names and figured it fits me perfectly. whee

[rinioa]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:54 am
It does suit you. I thought Rinibuns was cute, tho, even if it didn't quite fit you. whee  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:59 am
YW ^.^

Perhaps they didn't say anything on the off chance that you liked it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:02 pm

xP! Yeah. I just wish people were honest though, you know? blaugh

[ rinioa says: happy halloween ]

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:36 am
Honesty is the best policy, as they say.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:53 pm
heh liked the old name like the new name. I occasionally ponder changeing mine but eh... Ive been Gryph so long now that I cant imagine changing it.  

Gryph Korval

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:33 am
Yeah, sometimes when I'm talking about you (in the real world), I still refer to you as gryph.

sweatdrop  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces