Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Conspiracy Theories and Speculations: Who's Ash's Daddy?
Wow, Pokemon 4ever just revealed to me something odd. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Jack Frost ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:05 pm
Wow, so Oak is Jimmy, Ashe's freind, when they rescued celebi. So if Oak was screwing Delia, wouldn't it be like screwing your best freinds mom? I mean? Isn't it a bit odd? Its to fishy, because Oak seemed to be best freinds with Ash. But then again, who is your best freind if your a young boy, your father? See its perplexing to say the least.

Oh, by the by, if this should have been posted in the 'Is Oak Ashes Dad?' Thread, sorry, I also apoligize for being gone so long. Glad to be back. smile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:41 pm
dude, that is scary.......

but no wonder why he ALWAYS looks out for him... i think....  

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zarka Killerfog

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:35 am
[ Jack Frost ]
Wow, so Oak is Jimmy, Ashe's freind, when they rescued celebi. So if Oak was screwing Delia, wouldn't it be like screwing your best freinds mom? I mean? Isn't it a bit odd? Its to fishy, because Oak seemed to be best freinds with Ash. But then again, who is your best freind if your a young boy, your father? See its perplexing to say the least.

Oh, by the by, if this should have been posted in the 'Is Oak Ashes Dad?' Thread, sorry, I also apoligize for being gone so long. Glad to be back. smile

His name isn't Jimmy it's Sam. And Proffesor Oak is not Ash's dad cuz then Ash would be Gary's uncle.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:32 pm
Zarka
[ Jack Frost ]

His name isn't Jimmy it's Sam. And Proffesor Oak is not Ash's dad cuz then Ash would be Gary's uncle.
lol that's right! i forgot. well.. umm.. yea.  

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

j05h

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:04 am
ha... that's funny =D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:44 am
Zarka
[ Jack Frost ]

That's the stance on this topic that I take, just to be silly.

But it's kinda... weird, isn't it? I mean, Ash's dad is totally absent from the whole show. They don't even mention his existance. My real theory is that Ash's dad is some ubercooldeath trainer who no one knew had a son until now. That would explain how he's such a "good" trainer, maybe being a godmoder runs in the family. rolleyes  

Skittycat

Edward E!ric

Tactical Tamer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:39 pm
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say his dad was swallowed by a wailord, and because they don't want to die from being so embarassed they promised never to talk about it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:34 am
Edward E!ric
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say his dad was swallowed by a wailord, and because they don't want to die from being so embarassed they promised never to talk about it. 3nodding
lol  

electric_emu

Leo-Nacci

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:15 pm
mabey theres no ash dad  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:06 pm
magicvials
mabey theres no ash dad

So what, he's a virgin birth? I somehow doubt this rather heavily. It seems entirely more likely that his father is either:

A) Dead, by some unknown means
B) Professor Samuel Oak (Not only would this explain why 'Sam' is always visiting Miz Ketchum--seriously, they're together ALL THE TIME--but it would also explain why, in some universes, Ash and Gary were freinds up to a set point. I imagine that Oak told Gary the truth about Ash, and Gary's world was shattered, leading to his attitude and passionate disdain for Ash. This distain visibly fades over the series as Ash begins to do better and better as a trainer, and mentally matures. A little. Gary also eventually forgives his father (under this theory, mind you) and aspires to be a Professor like him.)
C) Unknown. Come on, be honest, it's not terribly shocking for a small time woman like Delila Ketchum to give in to the passionate entreaties of a wandering trainer. She may be sharper than she looks, though, as she claims his father is 'A famous trainer'--giving Ash both a goal in life and a reason to explore the world.)  

oGolem

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:23 pm
Zarka
[ Jack Frost ]

And who's to say that's not true?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:13 pm
It is genetically impossible, or at least HIGHLY unlikely, that Professer Oak is Ash's father, unless Delia is not his real mother or she has dyed her hair.

This is due to something called "Punnet Squares".

Now, Black hair is a dominant trait, above all others. Sort of. I'm really simplifying this, but whatever...

Now, say Oak had two brown genes, and Delia had two reds...

B B

R BR BR

R BR BR

All of the children would have redish-brown hair, or one of the other. It is impossible for a black haired child to come from those genetics.

Mind you, this is MASSIVLY simplifying this, but...  

Scathach13

Zik Fahbil

Aged Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:29 pm
Golem OTCT
magicvials
mabey theres no ash dad

So what, he's a virgin birth? I somehow doubt this rather heavily. It seems entirely more likely that his father is either:

A) Dead, by some unknown means
B) Professor Samuel Oak (Not only would this explain why 'Sam' is always visiting Miz Ketchum--seriously, they're together ALL THE TIME--but it would also explain why, in some universes, Ash and Gary were freinds up to a set point. I imagine that Oak told Gary the truth about Ash, and Gary's world was shattered, leading to his attitude and passionate disdain for Ash. This distain visibly fades over the series as Ash begins to do better and better as a trainer, and mentally matures. A little. Gary also eventually forgives his father (under this theory, mind you) and aspires to be a Professor like him.)
C) Unknown. Come on, be honest, it's not terribly shocking for a small time woman like Delila Ketchum to give in to the passionate entreaties of a wandering trainer. She may be sharper than she looks, though, as she claims his father is 'A famous trainer'--giving Ash both a goal in life and a reason to explore the world.)

For theory A, that is a very plausable answer for somone so unmentioned.
Theory B, dude, Gary is Oak's Nephew.
Theory C, that should be the conclusion for his hypothosies for now...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:13 pm
One theory I like (but don't seriously belive) is that either his father was one of the Legendary Pokemon in human form (happens all the time in various mythologies) or that he was given to Delia for safekeeping, and she isn't really his birth mother. confused  

Scathach13

King of Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:34 pm
Maybee Ash is really a ditto who saw this guy and then turned into him, then killed him! so then Ashes dad is really some kindof ditto!  
Conspiracy Theories and Speculations: Who's Ash's Daddy?

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games