Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Finale______________-_______Sony Entertainment
Kingdom Hearts 3: Keyblade Wars and Birth by Sleep Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:16 am
Now I know this is a game a lot of people have been waiting for.
I was told today that over in Vegas 3 was already out! I want it soo bad, it hasn't been released in Alabama yet! Then I can't wait til Birth by Sleep is released either!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:10 pm
me to but I dont have a PSP LOL  

DodgeDiss

The Saint Louis

Business Bear

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:05 pm
I want it because i dont have a ps2 so i cant play most games but birth by sleep will be my second kingdom hearts game. 358 days is my first.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:28 pm
I have KH1 & 2 Re: CoM 358/2.

I need a PSP for Birth by Sleep. Maybe I'll ask for my friend's.

KH3 is being released on all next gen platforms. Even the Wii. However I'm not sure if the stories are different.  

Marokia

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shanoa Ecclesia

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:42 pm
omg im getting it for psp when i can
i already have 1, 2 , and the ds one also chain of memories for gameboy lol fan much >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:07 pm
Birth By Sleep dont come out till either summer or december (depending on Where you look)
I doubt 3 was out in vegas since they come to all states at the same time for one and since, 2, there has been no talk of release or even official developement of KH3. Birth by Sleep yes but not of KH3.
And I have them all and I love then (All meaning KH1-KH358/2)
I already have a preorder for KHBBS though and the wait is killing me. DX

LLawliet17

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:24 pm
As you were, I was

Actually it was recently stated that there will be a Kingdom Hearts 3 as well as two spin offs.

It was also stated that KH3 isn't the end of the series, nor will anyone but Sora be the hero.

As I am, you will be

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:10 pm
If it was coming out, I would be seeing the commercials everywhere.

And yeah, the states have everything released to them at once.

But according to some previous posts. KH3 won't be the end of the series.

I really hope that you can play as someone other than Sora in Kh3. I kind of want to play as Kairi or Riku.  

Marokia

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:33 pm
You live in Bama Katsuni!! *huggles* Where at??

I haven't heard much about any of this..other than at first KH BBS wasn't going to be released over here in the states, I guess they changed their mind XD

What I do know is that I LOVE the games...granted I didn't like the Chain of memories...OR the Re: CoM. I have played them ALL! I got KH1 for a Xmas present and beat it in NO time! I then went and bought the 2nd and have beaten that TWICE. ^^ I loves them!  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:46 pm

It annoys me that they don't just keep KH on one system.

Thedevilmaster

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:49 pm
Thedevilmaster

It annoys me that they don't just keep KH on one system.

NO. No progess would be made that way... I would understand wanting to keep them on PS3 but they started on PS2 and so they would remain, so 3 wouldn't be as good by your logic... They should put them all on PS3... They did it with God of War (Sept the PSP game, but they moved the PS2 games)  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:00 pm
Okay... im sorry but i have to clear this up. There had been absolutely NO legitimate confirmation on a KH3 even existing. Thus a release is impossible. Nomura(The Japanese Director of Final Fantasy/Kingdom hearts Games) has told us that there should be alt least 1-2 more kh games after BBS, but none have been confirmed at all.

And Birth by Sleep is coming out September 7th in north America, so its not in the summer or December. And to all of you curious fans, Master Xehanort is being played by the Original Spok(can't recall his name atm)

So please dont spout useless/incorrect information!! >;D Thanks.  

xXRepaXx

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:39 pm
Xehanort is a god... Well as Xemnas he is... My rp character for KH is like "Omg Xemnas... Xemnas Xemnas Xemnas Xemnas Xemnas" but in my RP Xemnas is dead.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:53 pm
*Sigh*

I love the series, and would absolutely love to play every game.

But for the love of crackers, I can't handle all the platform hopping. Most likely if there is a true Kingdom Hearts III it will be on the PS3 which is good and bad considering it would potentially look beautiful. The thing is I just can't bring myself to get a PS3. Maybe they could make a PS3 and PS2 Version?

*Snort*

Ok, that's wishful thinking for sure, but honestly... I just have a hard time tolerating Sony lately... Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll release something on the Wii. Why not? they put out the original COM for the GBA and Days for the DS. So maybe....  

Kintaro Reko

Jak's Finale______________-_______Sony Entertainment

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces