Reply ~Special A House!~ :News, Annoucements and General Chat:
Whats up with Jun-kun?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kikyogirl123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:27 pm
I like Jun ,but I hate when he runs away from Sukura,but I know why he does but seriously that thing thatt happened in what 6th grade... about his first ''girlfriend''wtf. Since when do 6th graders get heart broken?! Get over it already your in high school now! Does anyone want to elaborote on this? How do u guys feel about what happened to Jun-kun?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:07 pm
kikyogirl123
I like Jun ,but I hate when he runs away from Sukura,but I know why he does but seriously that thing thatt happened in what 6th grade... about his first ''girlfriend''wtf. Since when do 6th graders get heart broken?! Get over it already your in high school now! Does anyone want to elaborote on this? How do u guys feel about what happened to Jun-kun?

did u at lease read the manga or watched the anime?!?! CUZ they explain PREEE-TYY well..Jun has a other personality..he is a total playboy inside soooo when he was on a date with his 1st G.F. well she gave him a kiss and he bacame iner-jun and flirted with all of the other girls so she got mad and dumped him.Thats why he never approches Girls.Dont you get it? HE LOVES SAKURA but he's running away for her own good..  

Hiikari-chan

6,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ferten_lovelycute34567

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:08 am
yeah.... i wonder whats wrong with him and why is he running from sakura-san? but maybe it's for her own good cause he doesn't want sakura-san to see that if he gets close to her he'll turn into the person she doesn't expect and that he cares for sakura-san that she doesn't want her to go away and be shocked by what he really is....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:03 am
Hiikari-chan
kikyogirl123

did u at lease read the manga or watched the anime?!?! CUZ they explain PREEE-TYY well..Jun has a other personality..he is a total playboy inside soooo when he was on a date with his 1st G.F. well she gave him a kiss and he bacame iner-jun and flirted with all of the other girls so she got mad and dumped him.Thats why he never approches Girls.Dont you get it? HE LOVES SAKURA but he's running away for her own good..

yes true true.... ^^  

bb_elyza95

Shy Seeker

arianey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:13 pm
regret_elyza_damn
Hiikari-chan
kikyogirl123

yes true true.... ^^

totally true heart heart heart  
~Special A House!~ :News, Annoucements and General Chat:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces