Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers
DNAngel

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:19 am
Who here has watched DNAngel? Personally, I love the anime, and the manga. It's really good. I was kind of hoping they would make a second season of DNAngel, but sadly, they got rid of both Krad and Dark. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:32 pm
Spectra Katsuni
Who here has watched DNAngel? Personally, I love the anime, and the manga. It's really good. I was kind of hoping they would make a second season of DNAngel, but sadly, they got rid of both Krad and Dark. crying

Since I actually don't like shounen-ai, I liked the anime better. The biggest problem with it was that it didn't explain things well. I loved the characters. They were all so loveable in their own way. ^^ I was really sad that it wasn't longer and that they killed Krad and Dark. T.T I didn't think there was another good way to end it unfortunately. It was inevitable...  

Hitorideki

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:10 pm
Yeah well they kind of left it open.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:32 am
I read the manga but then they stopped to translate it into Swedish so I stopped reading... Maybe I'll try to find it online instead.  

Necrotic Master

Shy Lunatic

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:34 am
onemanga.com has it  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:03 pm
smile I liked D.N.Angel too wish there was more but finished  

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:50 pm
Yeah, well at least the manga is still going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:33 am

yeah.. i really like this anime,
i`m not yet d0ne with the manga..
is there any other site that `s like onemanga.com?

User Image

miss ranked number two

Akane Asokura

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:30 pm
i have all the manga and the anime i really love dnangel but most of all i love sugisaki's art style ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:21 pm
yeah, i know. =D  

Galiel Kaicho

Zetsubou Raven

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:24 pm
I enjoyed it. And I love the theme music!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:36 pm
I have the manga
buuut
i didnt much like the anime, it didnt follow the manga's storyline and i was kinda like WTF T___T
at the end of the anime  

tic-tac-tuk

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:19 am
Yeah, too bad they ended the anime that way. And they are waiting too long on releasing the manga.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:18 pm
Thankfully, in my case, I watched the anime first. If I had read the manga before watching the anime, I guess I wouldn't have liked it. Still, I love both of them <3 Wish they could make DNAngel once more, but this time based on the manga. (Like what they did with Fullmetal Alchemist)  

Yuki Lawliet

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:41 pm
Yuki Lawliet
Thankfully, in my case, I watched the anime first. If I had read the manga before watching the anime, I guess I wouldn't have liked it. Still, I love both of them <3 Wish they could make DNAngel once more, but this time based on the manga. (Like what they did with Fullmetal Alchemist)

Ah, yeah, that would be great actually. Having them recreate the anime based on the manga. They's have a longer storyline. =D and characters! Yes, we'd get to see Argentine!  
Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games