Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Snug
  Conch
View Results

mazyist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:44 pm
This year, as a Chrismas present, I hope to get another peircing! ... yay! But I really can't choose which I want. It's kind of a tie though, between a conch in both ears, or a snug in both ears.
4laugh whee heart

My parents won't let me get the lip ring like I want.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:56 pm
aww, why no lip ring?
that's what i'd go for too...  

Muddud

mazyist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:42 pm
Muddud
aww, why no lip ring?
that's what i'd go for too...
Yeah, I really really want too. But may parents are old and conventional ...
They didn't even want me to get the industrial I have now, so I've have to wait till I'm 17 for that.
But in the mean time I'll see if I can persuade them into it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:57 pm
:O

I want a tongue ring for Christmas.

[Nichi]

mazyist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:01 pm
My parent's would definally say no for that. LOL!

But I don't think I'm ready get my tounge peirced anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:25 pm
I can say that snugs are a b***h to heal. xd I love the one I have, but I can't say that'd I'd get a matching one for my left ear. It was the first real piercing I got, and I'd rate it a 6 on a scale of 10 for pain. Be prepared to hear lots of noise when you get it done, four crunches and a pop is what I'd describe it as. I would not recommend getting both done at once at all. Sleeping on it is not the most pleasant, so unless you sleep solely on your back, only get one at first. It can be really finicky at times too. Oh, and make sure to get a straight barbell for it, rings are not the friends of snugs. Snugs swell a lot, so make sure the jewelry is big enough. Wow, I feel like I'm babbling way too much. xp Um.. that's all I can think of for now. Feel free to ask me anymore about it.

As for a conch, I don't have one done, but I'd like to for my left ear. (It's sort of the snug substitute for that ear xd ). I don't think I'd recommend two at a time for that ear, since that leaves no ear to do stuff like answer the phone, sleep on, etc. Hitting a cartilage piercing is never fun.

I think I'm about done now. I love my snug. It just has a unique sort of look to it, and it tends to creep people out. blaugh The end.  

Warninglv100
Crew

[NUTs]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:20 pm
yeah, i too do not recomend doign both ears at once unless you sleep on your back (unless your comfortable with mushing up the blanket or pillow so that it's only on your cheek and forhead and not your ear)

if you can't chose between the 2 conches or snugs, if it were me i'd get one of each blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:46 pm
[NUTs]
yeah, i too do not recomend doign both ears at once unless you sleep on your back (unless your comfortable with mushing up the blanket or pillow so that it's only on your cheek and forhead and not your ear)

if you can't chose between the 2 conches or snugs, if it were me i'd get one of each blaugh

That's a good option. Just get both on one ear then finish up the others after they heal. Shouldn't be a problem as long as you get barbells for both.  

Warninglv100
Crew

mazyist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:25 am
Warninglv100
I can say that snugs are a b***h to heal. xd I love the one I have, but I can't say that'd I'd get a matching one for my left ear. It was the first real piercing I got, and I'd rate it a 6 on a scale of 10 for pain. Be prepared to hear lots of noise when you get it done, four crunches and a pop is what I'd describe it as. I would not recommend getting both done at once at all. Sleeping on it is not the most pleasant, so unless you sleep solely on your back, only get one at first. It can be really finicky at times too. Oh, and make sure to get a straight barbell for it, rings are not the friends of snugs. Snugs swell a lot, so make sure the jewelry is big enough. Wow, I feel like I'm babbling way too much. xp Um.. that's all I can think of for now. Feel free to ask me anymore about it.

As for a conch, I don't have one done, but I'd like to for my left ear. (It's sort of the snug substitute for that ear xd ). I don't think I'd recommend two at a time for that ear, since that leaves no ear to do stuff like answer the phone, sleep on, etc. Hitting a cartilage piercing is never fun.

I think I'm about done now. I love my snug. It just has a unique sort of look to it, and it tends to creep people out. blaugh The end.
Your not babbling at all ... it's all really helpful info. Cause I've never talked to anyone with a snug, so it helps alot. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:30 am
[NUTs]

Yeah I was thinking about getting one of each too but I wanted like both sides to match ... just minus the industrial that will only be on the left, I don't plan to get another.

And I never thought of it that way ... with the sleeping and everything. I guess mainly because sleeping with a fresh industrial wasn't really hard for me. I'd lay on it with no problem. Talking on teh phone was a problem though, if I talked long enough it would start to bleed, and since I'm left handed and it's in my left ear, it was always just a habit to talk on that side. But now that it's healed that's no longer a problem.

mazyist

Warninglv100
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:44 pm
mazyist
Warninglv100

Your not babbling at all ... it's all really helpful info. Cause I've never talked to anyone with a snug, so it helps alot. Thanks.

You're welcome. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:46 pm
mazyist
[NUTs]

Yeah I was thinking about getting one of each too but I wanted like both sides to match ... just minus the industrial that will only be on the left, I don't plan to get another.

And I never thought of it that way ... with the sleeping and everything. I guess mainly because sleeping with a fresh industrial wasn't really hard for me. I'd lay on it with no problem. Talking on teh phone was a problem though, if I talked long enough it would start to bleed, and since I'm left handed and it's in my left ear, it was always just a habit to talk on that side. But now that it's healed that's no longer a problem.

I had to change my phone side and sleeping side to my left. I'm right handed with a right ear full of jewelry, so I just answer a phone with my right hand and hold it to my left ear. It probably looks really weird, but it works. blaugh I will regain my right ear functions once I finish up this ear to move onto my left. Too bad that's 2 or 3 piercings away.  

Warninglv100
Crew

Zombina Corpse
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:47 pm
I'm getting another tattoo for X-Mas. :3
I'd say conch. Only because I like them more than snugs. Ha.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:57 pm
I'm barely thinking about Christmas. I have my 18th birthday in a month, which is so very exciting. I'll get to sign my own release form when I go to get my nipples done. whee

For my decision I still have to decide on what type of jewelry I should get though. confused

I'm wondering.. How is the conch/snug decision coming, mazyist?  

Warninglv100
Crew

TL-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:16 pm
I want an industrial but I know mum won't let me. x___x;  
Ear Piercings

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items