Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Contest thread (earn points here!)
Front Page Design Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:09 pm
Ok, there are two contests in this.
One: Epic wording for it, using most of the stuff currently there.
Two: Draw, lineart, and color the image for us(or I'll do the coloring.)

Okay, here is info on the first.
Well, our current text is kinda small and doesn't tell much, and we need people to know what the guild is about. The prize for this is 20k, and 10 points, which is pretty good. Pm me if you are interested.
Rules:
1. Keep the current joining format.
2. Give a good overview of the plot without giving everything away, make them want to join.
3. Give a good overview of the guild system, such as the extent of our customization, and how fun it can be. Remember: One of our members has a chestnut(I think) of Fate. It just badmouths people a lot. It makes no sense, but a member spent a lot of points on it! Remember, this is a fun guild.

Okay, now the second, well, it's a big guild. In fact, if you can't draw, find a great artist who can, because the winner doesn't get guild stuff. Because I have an offer that is huge. You don't get points, but you get a "Shopping spree" of 750 Gaia Cash for your avatar. For those who do not win, you get 3 points and and any item in the cash shop under 50gc. Well, that for 5 people. The others get 5 points.

Anyways, here's some quick info.
1. If you are a referrer to an artist that attempts it, you get 5 points.
2. It is to be drawn, then with line art, and colored for the full prize.
3. It needs to follow the request of the art, almost exactly it says, but if you have a better suggestion, pm me. You have to pm me if you are interested anyways.
4. If you whine about losing, you get nothing. Sorry. Be a good sport, because if you do enter, there will be a thread with all of the art and credits to you.
5. Here is the request.

~The scene is like a wasteland.
~There is a large sword in the middle, the size of the buster sword, but without any holes.
~On one side of the sword, there is a light aura, and on the other, there is a dark aura.
~On the side of the light aura, put the face of Defaeco, and on the side of darkness, put Teran. Make them looking at each other in their forms final part. Make them like two side ways busts with the bottoms of the bust like a dust in the wind.

~Defaeco's form I speak of:
He is adorned in an angelic heavy armor. He has crystal like wings sprouting from his back, and a white armor with gold trim. He has a helm, much like the helmetof Hermes, but with fake wings that go to the side, and it goes over his eats and has a part stretching down to his nose. The armor is something like this:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pM1ifV7g5qs/RwyEGWjH0LI/AAAAAAAAAE0/BF6cPc_KN3w/s320/angelarmor.jpg Just, with the colors I mentioned. No armor over the wings though...
He has white long hair flowing from out of the helm, with golden streaks. He also has golden eyes. His skin is still very pale but he has no black streaks under his eyes.
If you need more info, ask me in the pm.

Teran's final form I speak of:
form 1: Teran's eyes change from a postitive look to a dark and corrupted stare. His hair grows slightly longer, and it begins to grey slightly. His muscles ripple slightly and a dark aura comes over him. In this form he has basic control of the darkness, he can access this form without worrying about going berserk. (equivalent of 15 points)
form 2: The greying hair turns white, and the muscles that ripple begin to tense up, Teran growing a few inches taller. Holy slayer has its own transformation, growing at least a foot longer, and can easily be held in one hand. Teran's eyes turn pure black, and he is now berserk, if accessing this form, he cannot turn back without Holy slayer's influence. (equivalent of 30 points)
form 3: If left untreated, His darkness corrupts him further, gigantic black aura surrounds him, and they form into a set of wings behind him. He has four wings that surround his body, and he screams in pain randomly. Holy slayer is now almost completely black, darkness easy to manipulate, while in this form, light can be deflected with Holy slayer's massive skill, yet if it connects, Teran can be greatly damaged from light. (equivalent of 40 points)
All of that together.
Pm origin blood for more info on his character.

~Remember, if you have an idea for something even more epic, that would be awesome!

Pm me if you are interested in either of these great events! This will likely be the largest event in this guilds history!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Reserved  

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:24 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:28 pm
Open! Discuss and such! Remember, pm me to enter!  

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Xellane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:24 am
For the first contest, should my type for the page be posted here, or sent to you through a pm?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:26 pm
Out of curiosity, when does this contest end? Obviously the first part can end whenever, but the second, that may last a while.  

Xellane

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:35 pm
Second will last a while.
1st ends November 31st biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:16 pm
So let's assume I am the only one that entered the first, but mine absolutely f****** blows! Do I still get the stuff? (Yes, I am greedy)  

Xellane

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:37 pm
Hm... o.o Iunno.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:48 pm
Lol, fair enough I suppose. I personally don't think mine sucked, but I also don't think it'd be incredibly hard to beat.  

Xellane

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:59 pm
You know since you mentioned the walnut not CHESTNUT of fate, it would be awesome if it was in the picture too. I mean a floating walnut in this epic scene would explain the magnificence of this guild and what it is meant for.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:29 pm
Getting closer and closer to the end of November, has anyone else entered the 1st contest?  

Xellane

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:01 pm
Thrust in to an abyss where light and dark clash. You fight to survive. Train to get power, fight to thrive then become a god in the view of men. The conflict of good is never ending, will you stand and do nothing. Join Genesis and fight the cause.

ok if you like it tell me, if not what can i do to improve it. I want those ten points.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:39 pm
User Image

There's my entry for the text contest.  

garion3211

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:44 pm
you just copied what i said and changed the font. I can barely read it. I'm not angry.  
Contest thread (earn points here!)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff