Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)
Third Eye

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrokenHeartCrystal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:48 pm
Sorry to bother everyone but I need some advice.

What's the best way to open up the third eye?
Can it be opened?
Or is it just a hoax?

And (if you're underage, this isn't for you):
But with the open eye, is it true is the only way to have ***?
(Sorry, blocking for gaia.)

One of my friends said that and she claims she knows a lot, but I don't see how that can work. Because I would think meditation and other ways would work much better.

Thanks for looking at this and sorry if this is a stupid question!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:29 am
Meditate and focus on the part of your brain between and slightly above your eyes. Your wording seems to imply opening the eye is like flipping a lightswitch, but it's not. It's more like a tired muscle that is already 'open' and active but used in very common activities. It's more a matter of putting it into focus really. Do the simplified meditation without forcing impressions and see what you get. Though it may be wise to identify your expectations and potential guidance of the impressions beforehand to see if you've actually perceived anything or just created an image yourself.

Not meaning to judge your friend since I know nothing about her, but those who claim superiority in knowledge (or anything else for that matter) are usually found to be lacking.  

Viscerim

regina_in_exile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:28 pm
well, i didnt need sex to open up the third eye, however, i did find that once i had sex when i was older that i was capable of raising a larger amount of energy and focus it just a teeny bit better. i could ramble on and on, but honestly, what it comes down to is that you shouldnt just hop in the sack to reach a higher level of awareness or gain a larger control of energy.

the highest points of energy and realization in a persons life is birth, sex, and death.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:13 pm
Try stimulation to help your body recognize that its there, it may not be getting any of your energy to actually open. There is supposed to be a set of nerves up in your forehead that can be used to do this, place one finger up on your forehead, and make circular motions in one direction in the center. Just be careful, don't over-work the nerves or your body might start to numb.

Mine is open, so I'm just going to assume you don't have to do "that".  

Tac400

7,850 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100

Magus Initi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:55 pm
XD My new cheesy come-on:

Hey baby, how about we open that third eye of yours? wink  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:11 pm
Well, I've often heard that sexuality certainly is an undercurrent in any religion, and I can see why. It's a holy union you can offer up to... whatever god you believe in. It's an expression of love and joy when done correctly, and I've certainly enjoyed it in the past. I have never, however, really experienced anything supernatural during sex other than... what normally happens. XDD So I don't know if it's necessarily recommended to try to insert such into sex... but I think that, at least, whenever you do have sex, it should be loving. This could include whatever fetishes you and your partner both enjoy, so I'm not saying to rule out sado-masochism if that's your thing. You know, for the most part, it seems that our lives or lilas (or lullas, cries of pain, as I once heard a rabbi term it), are rewarded WITH sex. Like it's the whole point in manifesting in this reality. I can see that... I also see lots of obstacles in this world that make attaining holy sex seem rather hidden.  

BenjaminDaniel

Just Tsuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:42 am
there are tonnes of information on the internet about how to open the third eye.

this site seems to me to offer the simplist explanation; i hope it helps! smile

http://www.ehow.com/how_2056589_open-third-eye.html

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:12 pm
I'd heard of people chanting mantras every night for a week to open the 3rd eye before. I have no idea if it works. i think the intent is more important than the method, personally  

redwolfshadow

Abbot_Natalis

Savage Genius

2,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:44 am
Hmmm... In retrospect, most of my progress in my psionic research and training happened rapidly after having sex my first time (with special regards to empathy). Though honestly, that could be for a multitude of reasons, but I've never considered the possibility that sex could have factored in to the equation. It's definitely something I'm going to have to look into. I need more DATA!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:22 pm
not meaning to sound weird but....wtf is the third eye? i've heard of it but never found out what it is  

xXTranquilDemonXx

Abbot_Natalis

Savage Genius

2,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:07 pm
It's generally considered to be similar to a gate to higher consciousness, and connected to theories on psychic ability.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:54 am
It sounds like maybe your friend might have been referring to some sort of Tantra? I'll look into the idea and get back to you on that. It's certainly interesting. twisted  

VixenxVid3licit

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Anandamide

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:16 am
BenjaminDaniel
Well, I've often heard that sexuality certainly is an undercurrent in any religion, and I can see why. It's a holy union you can offer up to... whatever god you believe in. It's an expression of love and joy when done correctly, and I've certainly enjoyed it in the past. I have never, however, really experienced anything supernatural during sex other than... what normally happens. XDD So I don't know if it's necessarily recommended to try to insert such into sex... but I think that, at least, whenever you do have sex, it should be loving. This could include whatever fetishes you and your partner both enjoy, so I'm not saying to rule out sado-masochism if that's your thing. You know, for the most part, it seems that our lives or lilas (or lullas, cries of pain, as I once heard a rabbi term it), are rewarded WITH sex. Like it's the whole point in manifesting in this reality. I can see that... I also see lots of obstacles in this world that make attaining holy sex seem rather hidden.

that is fascinating...
someone told me once true love is an agreement between the source and two individuals..

oh third eye...is relative to the pineal.  
The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games