Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Fanfiction & Fanart
Add on to this story,If you can Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You will ADD...
  Forever
  Never!
  A few
View Results

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:03 pm
Jis post something that makes since.This isn't a joke,I want to make this one long story,so be elaborate.Please add At least one sentence..

Amy sat outside of the Crossroads high-school.She looked at her watch.Where is Serena, She thought impatiently.Amy looked back up.She saw_____
((Add on))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:13 pm
(Hope you don't mind me changing to Bunny.. ; ; )

Bunny running out of the school doors, pushing her way past flocks of people. "Sorry Ami!" She bent over, trying to catch her breath. "Mrs. H had me stay in after school again.."
Ami tried to hold back her giggling. "Of course, I should have geussed."
Bunny sighed, "It's not fair you know, plenty of other kids get bad grades to. Why am I the one who always gets punished?!" She sat down by Ami and set her briefcase beside her.

Usaki

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:18 pm
((Certainly Not))
Bunny Silently jogged in front of Ami."Ice cream would be good,and then lets go to the Arcade",she said.Ami shook her head dissaprovingly  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:18 pm
Ami looked over at Serena trying to keep herself from laughing, but replied to the question that had been asked.

"Perhaps it's because you are always getting into trouble." said Ami, "And it's not always grades... there's also the fact of you being late. The others don't get into trouble as much... or arrive at school as late."  

Prof. Moonie

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:19 pm
What I had said was in reply to the last thing that Usaki had said. So, hope that doesn't cause any confusion. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:22 pm
Prof. Moonie
What I had said was in reply to the last thing that Usaki had said. So, hope that doesn't cause any confusion. sweatdrop
its ok,  

ms.sassyJ

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:23 pm
Ami looked at Bunny."No can do,I have studying and so do you."Ami thought to herself,"Will she ever grow up"?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:28 pm
Bunny sighed and looked at Ami strangely, "Study study.. That will get you nowhere in life! Fun is what life is about!" Ami stared at her blinking. "Pleeasee Ami?" Bunny looked at her pleadingly, but Ami just shook her head. "Sorry Bunny, but I have more important things to do! I have a test today in cram school."

Usaki

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:32 pm
Bunni huffed"Cram school!!!Cram it in!!!Ami,will you ever learn to have fun?"
Ami ignored this.She waved good bye and headed home,but then,she thought to stop by the jewelery store.She loved to see the items,but she would never have enough to by them.When she got in,she saw the handsome sales man.She really liked to see him.He waved at her and walked over...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:58 pm
He smiled so pleasantly, and his voice was so soothing, that Amy didnt notice the strange dark aura that seemed to surround him. A glint flashed in his eyes and the dark aura was gone. "I noticed that you have been stopping by the shop lately Miss. Can I help you with something?" A slight pink spread across Ami's face as she stared intranced at his eyes.  

MikatoSakato

EveElera

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:36 pm
Ami stared at him for what only seemed a second to her, but what actually been half a minute. The shopkeeper looked at her confusedly. "Miss...are you alright...?"

"She always gets spacey when she sees something she wants but is to scared to get," Makoto's voice suddenly said behind Ami, causing Ami to nearly jump out of her skin and blush even more. She had no idea how her friend had snuck up on her so successfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:31 pm
Mikoto laughed, when the realization came that Ami hadnt been paying atttention. The shopkeeper put a hand to her forhead, "You feel as if you have a tempature." Mikoto just stood there watching the two with mirth. Knowing full well that Ami wasnt sick, but didnt want to interupt the exchange between the two and kept watching. Ami on the other hand forgot her friend and began to blush all the more at the contact between the two. Quickly shaking her head, "No no, Im fine. Really Im fine."  

MikatoSakato

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:49 pm
"Alright",the shoppkeeper said smirking."Call me if you need anything Miss.He swiftly walked away.Ami let out a sigh.What a relief,she thought  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:09 pm
Her friends soon stood beside her giggling at the same time there voices rang out "OOOO Ami's got a boyfriend." Ami looked startled at her friends "Oh come on you guys I do not." Quickly racing away as she called back, "Sorry but I really have to get home to study." Ami could still feel her heart racing. She hated to ditch her friends like that. But she just had to clear her thoughts. Instead of heading home she found herself heading to a nereby park.  

MikatoSakato

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:43 pm
Somewhere else, something...something was stirring. What was it? The people of Earth could feel something...odd.. but no one could really tell what it was.

The wind wails over the city; " It's comming!"

The sea roared, " It's awakening!"

The earth seemed to groan with it's trees, " It's already here..."  
Fanfiction & Fanart

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out