Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
...Religion in video games...not good.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FuzzBall 005

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:53 am
Got headache and cold - keeping brief - Playing Halo for 3 hours - got put on a huge religious team - Cough - They bad mouthed me so I curse at them back - TEAM KILLING - Booted there a**'s - 12 angry letters at me about not beliving in god -

(side note) Creating my own new religion with a mouse that use to know all but decided to give it up to know only what must be known and gouged out its eye so it can travel the universe to learn and lives at the center of the universe, gonna see how big I can get it to be. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:40 am
FuzzBall 005
Got headache and cold - keeping brief - Playing Halo for 3 hours - got put on a huge religious team - Cough - They bad mouthed me so I curse at them back - TEAM KILLING - Booted there a**'s - 12 angry letters at me about not beliving in god -

(side note) Creating my own new religion with a mouse that use to know all but decided to give it up to know only what must be known and gouged out its eye so it can travel the universe to learn and lives at the center of the universe, gonna see how big I can get it to be. biggrin
wait for mine: there will be a big kitty cat, the one who eats the mouse and becomes omnipotent 3nodding  

Raticiel

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:43 pm
Tell them to get over it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:55 pm
shows you how mature some people are right?  

Nardone

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:52 pm
Psh, not as bad when they make video games where suffering or suffering is solved BY religion.
It makes me think how useless religion could be or how useless I am in a game.

I wish I had live so I could have been there to help you boot them. I lost it, however. :{ Let's play left4dead sometime when you have the chance.

( Tag: Shinzo2 )

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:20 pm
Lol religious Halo team? I didn't know people really talked about religion when playing Halo. I was always concerned with blowing other people's heads off to have religious debates while playing XBL.  

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
The Main Discussion Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items