Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Mako
Rate The B.O.O Above You Thread [now accepting new members!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BOO Count
  +1
View Results

sakabato24

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:20 am
Welcome!
This is a thread dedicated to rating the BOO above you.

Instructions:

From the list below, choose what you would like to know about your avatar. You then read the post from the person above you and respond to their requests, posting your choices from the list at the bottom of your post.
Please vote on the usual 1 to 10 scale and give a legitimate reason on you scaling.

Contest:

I might put a contest here if I get enough people to join this Thread. So support us and your fellow BOO mates!

ENJOY!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:28 am
Does it look too noobish??? O_o I am wearing overseer items, and I need Opal Borielis, to change y eyes green without geting rid of my red eyes, I am a Shadow cosplayer. I need 4k to buy it on the marketplace. Donate?.-.  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Jimi the Hendrix

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:33 am
I'd like people to check out my Link cosplay and see if there's anything that will make it stick out more. I'm worried it looks like every other Link cosplay out there.

Emeralds, your avatar is a bit cluttered with seemingly nonsense items. I'd work on finding some uniformity among what you are wearing. 3/10  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:36 am
User Image
@ Aznburninator :
I like the Link cosplay that you have going on there. It's an original cosplay that I haven't seen done before. Nice job. Maybe see if you can find an octo-rock or Medina companion to get more of that 'Link' cosplay. Good job. 9/10

For my rater:
Regular rating and my avi's favorite anime/manga. Thanks.
User Image  

sakabato24

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:37 am
Aznburninator
I'd like people to check out my Link cosplay and see if there's anything that will make it stick out more. I'm worried it looks like every other Link cosplay out there.

Emeralds, your avatar is a bit cluttered with seemingly nonsense items. I'd work on finding some uniformity among what you are wearing. 3/10

Nope, no uniformity for me! Your Link cosplay is awesome! ^_^ And I kep Sonic next to me because, well, I'm a dedicated fangirl... rolleyes and he's blue! XD

Edit: MORE TYPOS!!! D: I hate my keyboard... stare

Oh, and Link 9/10 for all of your awesomenss! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:52 am
There. Un-clutered enough for you? stare I am an artist, and my avatar ususally does look "cluttered", I like it that way. stare  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Green Goddess22

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:54 am
at: xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
i like how you cleared it out more but.......
if you like sonic then you should go with that color
and stlye on your avatar

for my rater:
rate whatever you feel like  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:59 am
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
There. Un-clutered enough for you? stare I am an artist, and my avatar ususally does look "cluttered", I like it that way. stare

btw im an artist too, yet i somehow manage to keep my avi unclutted stare  

Green Goddess22

Simply A Detective

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:04 pm
Very nice, I like the whole thing overall. It matches nicely. The puppy is kinda sticky-out though.
9/10.

((For my rater: I hate being like every other Kairi cosplay, suggest anything that would make it stick out a little more?))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:13 pm
Simply A Detective
Very nice, I like the whole thing overall. It matches nicely. The puppy is kinda sticky-out though.
9/10.

((For my rater: I hate being like every other Kairi cosplay, suggest anything that would make it stick out a little more?))

thank you ^_^
what a lot of people dont remeber about kairi is that she had a keyblade at one point in kingdom hearts two, so that may help you stick out  

Green Goddess22

The Little Fellow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:28 pm
8/10 biggrin
I find your avi interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:37 pm
@ Day Tripped.
YOUR AVATAR LOOKS SO CUTE!!!!  

AquaticPisces

Fashionable Conversationalist

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Thread Flip 150

Princess Kikila

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:35 pm
PiscesGalH2O, I LOVE the whole heavenly look to it! It's all white and pure! BUT, it could use a little more contrast, or a little less items. You have to look too hard to tell items apart. But overall nice. 8/10

As for my avi, I use it in ZOMG, so rate accordingly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:40 pm
So, why would your playing in zOMG change how we rate your avi? I think it looks pretty cool, the color scheme obviously is blue! biggrin maybe, however, use the ice sword instead of that plain one (since it would go with your other items^^)

For Mine: I spent a long time creating this... It's a cosplay for Saber, from Fate/Stay Night, and this is as close as i've come to looking like her. Do you know of any items that would better it?^^  

Saraba Kokyou

iiNoodlez

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:00 pm
Emiya I give ya a 9/10  
Mako

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items