Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Questions on Progress

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arcos Magna

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:03 am
After Speaking to one of the Vice Captain's I come to a conclusion. That progress is more important then its friends. The Crew is like a base of different individuals. But if one falters behind, all they care about is the person to force himself back up and to move on. I have a friend who was just got hit by a Vibe while crossing the walking light. And was hit by a drunk driver. Now hes in the Hospital with his left side in broken parts. His leg and his left arm are now in casts and will becoming back in 2 months. If you must know my friend is a Moderator of this guild and he works in the Rp forum 1x1 request.

He was hit just two day's ago and resting his injuries right now. But while listening to one of the Vice I hear is the will of the dedication that is more important. Here is what the Vice said to me.

-In fact, I'd probably take advantage of the situation and get on more than I normally would. I understand that not everyone is as able or willing as I am, but we have to keep our Crew running smoothly and efficiently.-

But does that involve my friend to move his injured body in the process. Just so he can move efficiently to his job as a Moderator?

What do you think of this? Answer now before I relay this message to him. my friend in the hospital.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:11 am
I can't help but thinking you are making this sound a lot worse than I meant it to be. I have sympathy for your friend who is a mod, and I can understand that the situation is hard and terrifying that something so sudden and fierce could happen. I also understand that he must recover and heal, but rules are rules. Mods are required to post every two weeks in the Crew Sub-forum unless it is otherwise stated that they are indisposed. You informed me that he was, in fact, unable to get online.

He has an excuse, but the other one mentioned in your information has neglected to post in the Crew Sub-forum long before this event came to be. It was that person I was mainly refering to about keeping the crew running smoothly and efficiently. In fact, she has completely neglected to follow the instructions given upon her promotion.  

Rene Miashi

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Arcos Magna

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:13 am
Ah, but that would be Sahara for you though, Sahara is Royce's younger sister. I guess she never told you about her disability. She needs someone to relay messages to her so she can understand. Sorry if I misjudged you. I'm Just very angry what that drunk man did to him. -sighs-  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:20 am
I would be as well if that had happened to a friend of mine. It is very unfortunate and I understand your distress.  

Rene Miashi

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Arcos Magna

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:22 am
But saying about Replacing sounds kinda Business type to me? I thought everyone is treated equal? I guess not  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:52 am
Everyone starts out as equals, but as time progresses and things are made clear, opinions are made and observations take their toll. Making friends with someone is also effects how we treat others in the Crew, but over all there are rules that we must follow, for without rules what is to determine how things are ran? How are we to rightfully say what is wrong and right? Rules may be a nasty thing sometimes, but we need them and we must follow them.

As for the crew, I hate to admit it, but it somewhat is a business that is ran by people of all ages. Our pay is the enjoyment we get from helping others as best as we can, and satisfaction of seeing things getting done. There are jobs that need to be done, and if they are not done everyone else suffers, including the members. It's our job to serve the members and to make this guild a place where everyone is welcome and safe. Without that... well, I'm sure you have seen some of the results of moderators lacking in thier duties.  

Rene Miashi

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items