Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
I'm not dead! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which side will you join?
  The Light: we need to keep these monsters at bay!
  The Dark: it's our time of the year to shine!
View Results

Iakun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:23 pm
I've just been bored with gaia for a while so I sorta disappeared. sweatdrop But now that the Halloween stuff will be happening soon, I'm back! I was thinking of handing out candy like I always do, but this year I don't have the patience for carving pumpkins and candy-giving. There aren't that many kids these days. Even younger teens would rather party/booze/have sex that night than partake in good old fashioned trick or treating. SAD!

I'll be joining the light side when the event starts. No surprise there eh? lol Sister and I will be enemies, nuuuuuuuuuuu >_<  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:35 pm
Nice. I fudged over my previous avi because I saved it unequipped and one of the items was an EI that already went to another phase. Cuz of that I had to come up with a whole new avi but.. I actually quite like this one lol  

Iakun

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:16 pm

Not being dead is a good thing. ninja

Trick or Treating is against the law in my city, but I remember when I was young it wasn't. We'd go out and come home with trashbags filled with candy!!! whee

[ rinioa says: happy halloween ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:37 pm
A BAN ON TRICK OR TREATING!? THAT'S LIKE A BAN ON APPLE PIE!!!

Pardon me, carry on...

aamiller321

Iakun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:43 pm
Who the hell made trick or treating against the law in your city? That's so moronic.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:57 am
Many laws are moronic. It's sad that so many kids never know the joy of trick-or-treating, tho. cry

I will probably join the light side, and then one of my mules will join the dark side. I like to cover all my bases. ninja xd

I like your avi, Iakun.

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:23 pm
I clicked dark to get the gold, But I'll do both.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:56 pm
How do you join a side?  

aamiller321

Iakun

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:51 am
You can join when the event actually starts but that's not till the 28th I think. By that time I'm sure there will be another announcement with the details.

Oh and thanks for the compliment purple. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:01 am
Yeah, they'll probably have a main page that takes you to one of the two sides main headquarters, and then that page will have a "join" button followed by an "are you sure" button.  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:52 pm
*Blinks* A Ban on Trick-or-Treating! It's the end of the WORLD!!! *screams cries then dies*

*spirit floats up to continue the conversation* Anyway...Yeah, it's pretty sad that many kids won't know the fun we had. Then again it can be understandable, but it's sad when the jerks ruin it for the rest of us ya know the people that kidnap kids or kill or whatever on this night....

*clears spirit throat* Okay anyway before I go off into a rant there...I'll be joining the dark side. *nods* Yup, bro and I will be enemies. *chuckles* This doesn't surprise me though, but I will miss him when I annihilate him! *laughs darkly* twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:42 am
LOL
You could always bring him back as a zombie.  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:03 pm
Then you could go on wacky adventures together and eventually write your autobiography: "Me and My Zombrother." xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:35 pm
That's impossible because the light always wins. Nya Nyaaa~~  

Iakun

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:05 pm
We'll see about that.

(a challenge huh? )

Let's see what the dark side has to say about that.  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff