Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Am I?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saga Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:44 pm
I don't expect any of you to understand my angle. Those of you that think you do are more than likely wrong. Sometimes I feel like there is more than just one of me. I feel split in half, or even farther. I don't have a singular personality that can be defined as "me". There is no "Me". I am Saga Shadow, I am Nathaniel, I am Joseph, I am Thomas. I am not just one person, but so many that I question which is real and which ones are fake.

Parts of me contradict others. I feel like I'm tearing apart at the seams. I can no longer control my own mind. I may be going insane. But so be it. If it can help define who I am, then let me be crazy, send me to a padded room in a straight jacket. As long as I can figure out who I am!

I don't feel God anymore. I can never doubt what I believe, but I've grown cold. I've been numbed, and this only adds to my insanity. Give me my life back! Give me feeling, somebody! Am I even a follower anymore?

WHO AM I!?

I just don't know anymore  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:00 pm
Saga Shadow
I don't expect any of you to understand my angle. Those of you that think you do are more than likely wrong. Sometimes I feel like there is more than just one of me. I feel split in half, or even farther. I don't have a singular personality that can be defined as "me". There is no "Me". I am Saga Shadow, I am Nathaniel, I am Joseph, I am Thomas. I am not just one person, but so many that I question which is real and which ones are fake.

Parts of me contradict others. I feel like I'm tearing apart at the seams. I can no longer control my own mind. I may be going insane. But so be it. If it can help define who I am, then let me be crazy, send me to a padded room in a straight jacket. As long as I can figure out who I am!

I don't feel God anymore. I can never doubt what I believe, but I've grown cold. I've been numbed, and this only adds to my insanity. Give me my life back! Give me feeling, somebody! Am I even a follower anymore?

WHO AM I!?

I can kind of relate to that. I believe that their are 2 minds in one mind of a person, but for me, I hate it.  

Garuu-Popka

4,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:41 am
Having two minds isn't so bad...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:20 am
Saga Shadow

WHO AM I!?

Look in my journal...I know exactly what your going through...I have ten "me's" and at this point I have no idea which one is truley "me" it's tough, I know, but if you can accept it as the reality, that there isn't just one 'you' then you'll be stronger for it.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mor Drakka

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:14 am
Whatever you may think they're all you, not every aspect of them of course, but the heart of each of them is who you as a person are. You've picked yourself apart, and the problems you're having now are because you think you have to be just one person.

You don't feel god because some part of you does question, maybe that's the cause of the split, I don't know.

Either way, the most important thing for you to do right now is not worry about it. All of these problems your having are because of an internal struggle you're having with yourself, otherwise the separate pieces would be working in harmony, and you'd be a whole person. Don't search for the answer inside yourself, if you had it, you wouldn't be having the problem. Search outside yourself, find your answers, not to this problem, but the answers to the questions you might not even know you have. You'll find definition in your answers, or if not in them, in the search for them.

Above all though, stop believing that you don't have definition, that you don't feel your chosen deity, that you can't feel. This problem exists in you because something in you is creating it, and you are who you are only because you choose to be.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:14 pm
I am not going to say i know what you mean but, I will say even though the minds you have may contradict each other just remember this! Each mind is a part of you and you can controll them just try to learn witch one to let out to help you keep controll and do what you want them to do.  

Furrie Princess Nala

Saga Shadow

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:27 pm
thanks all of you for your kind words. I feel like I'm figuring things out, slowly but surely. My doubts have led me to answers. I'm coming closer to truth.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:55 pm
If you need to talk feel free to pm me or just post here i check everything i can and love to help others.  

Furrie Princess Nala

Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff