1 Escape Rope

Current Team:

#255 Torchic/ Blazer
Lvl. 5 / Female
Attack 1:Scratch 35/35PP
Attack 2: Growl 40/40PP
Attack 3: _/_PP
Attack 4: _/_PP

*Blazers feathers on his head that stray from their normal posistions making them look like more of a K than a W.*

Rival;

Name: Bryce ♂

Pokemon;

#258 Mudkip ♂
Lv. 5
Tackle 35/35PP
Growl 40/40PP
--
--

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:27 am
The Dark-skinned trainer layed back against the nearby tree, and held out a pokeball to release her fireiy friend. "Blazer, It's a beautiful day. Come on out." The red beam from the ball formed into a chick that blinked twice and wobled around a bit before realizing what was going on. "Oh, I'm sorry. Were you sleeping?" The red pokemon chirped a light "Chick." in response. "MY bad." She said giggling at the pokemons clumbsiness. Blazer wobbled over and fell in his trainers lap.  

District_890

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:29 pm
While the two were resting, a boy came up walking up the path, a Mudkip following closely at his side. As he was looking around, he spotted Yorudan and the Torchic in her lap, and his face lit up. "Hey!" He called, jogging over to the two. "Did you just get your Pokemon, too?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:56 pm
"Oh! Yea. Im hoping it likes me." She shifted the resting pokemon to a more comfortable position. "Hi. My names Yorudan."  

District_890

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:54 pm
"Me too," The boy laughed, then added, "Oh, my name's Bryce! It's nice to meet you." He extended his hand towards the girl to shake.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:46 pm
"Pleasures all mine." She smiled cutely and retracted her hand. Torchic looked up and jumped out of her lap, wobbling over and jumping up toward the young boys belt that latched his pokèball. "Chick, chick!"  

District_890

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:25 pm
Bryce stepped back a bit as the Torchic approached. "Hey! Be careful there! Those are all empty, so if you accidently set one off, someone might think I'm trying to steal you!" He gently pushed the Torchic away from the PokeBalls as his Mudkip came up to the Pokemon and sniffed it curiously, letting out a, "Kip!", and causing a smile to spread over Bryce's face once again. "So," He said, looking back at Yorudan. "Have you run into any wild Pokemon yet?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:53 pm
"One." She said. "It didnt go so well. I ended up doing most of the fighting." She laughed slightly remembering the incident. Torchic running, Starly chasing it, and her chasing them both with a stick. Who knew Torchics could climb trees that fast. Torchic turned to Mudkip and stumbled over, gently heading him on the cheek. "For goodness sake Torchic, if you're really that tired then come over here and go back to sleep."  

District_890

Main Role-Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff