Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What is the Most Exciting, Thrilling Scene in all of RE?! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AZN_Nate_The_Damashi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:21 pm
There is a part where you just run away from the enemy in order to live. Such as running away from Nemesis or Tyrant or Lisa Trevor to get into the next part of the story without fighting them in the end.

List your top 5 most thrilling climax in all RE Games:

My Top 5:

1.) Nemesis(In the part where you're just gonna run away from him inserting your two gems in order to get to the other side of the city's Subway)

2.) Mutated Monster- Steve Burnside(When you just go run away from himwhile he is swinging his Halberge at you)

3.) Lisa Trevor (Your First Encounter of her)

4.) Thanatos (When you're going to shock him in a facility in order to get his blood for mixing the "Daylight")

5.) Leech Man(At the "The Swarm" Level in RE Outbreak, GAWD! That monster is invinsible!)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:03 pm
When steve burst through that window and started loading bullets into that bandersnatch, then he side-kicked him and shot it again. Awesome job, Steve!  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:19 pm
The fights with Krauser were the most exciting for me. I had too much fun laughing at his taunts. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:39 pm
The one at the end of Code Veronica--The Wesker and Chris fight. I thought I was gonna cream my drawers when I saw that.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:04 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
The one at the end of Code Veronica--The Wesker and Chris fight. I thought I was gonna cream my drawers when I saw that.

"Cream your pants good" eh? It's been awhile since I've heard that expression. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:14 pm
-The fight of Wesker/Chris

-The fight of Krauser/Leon

-The opening of Code Veronica

-The first encountrer with Lisa Trevor

-The first encounter with Nemesis

-When Billy shoot the first leech man after Rebecca is attacked

-The first encounter with a licker in RE2  

Resident Isaka
Crew

eNd_GaMe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:42 pm
Definitely when you face the final boss in RE4, and he turns into that giant creature.

All I could say when I saw that for the first time was "Oh s**t."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:29 pm
Pulling the trigger on the Linear Launcher and hitting Alexia dead on. Real thrilling for me seeing as how i had to keep starting over due to my over use of herbs and ammo.  

Unavailable2

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:36 pm
eNd_GaMe
Definitely when you face the final boss in RE4, and he turns into that giant creature.

Then you fight him and realize that you hyped up for nothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:10 pm
the fight with Chris and Wesker, and the fight with knife fight with Krauser and Leon, that was ******** awesome  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:23 pm
RE3, at the clock tower the FMV where Jill is all happy because the helicopter gets there then Nemesis shoots it down, followed by the fight with Nemesis in the clock tower court-yard.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:37 am
The section of RE3 in the shopping arcade, when Nemmy chases you non-stop. I have loads of saves for around there to show my friends, they crap themselves when they see Nemmy rofl Also, in REMake, the part in the underground mine-thingy, when I first saw a boulder heading towards me, I was like, 'Oh, s**t, s**t, s**t!' and then I died crying

Valimai

Uenna

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:08 am
- The opening to REmake
- Krauser/Leon Knife Fight
- The opening to CV

Those are probably my favourites x3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:55 am
Biohazard EXTREME
eNd_GaMe

Then you fight him and realize that you hyped up for nothing.

Yeah I know. I used the rocket launcher on him, then the Red Rocket Launcher. Then I was like. "Oh. sad "  

eNd_GaMe

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:51 am
Chaotic Nobody
Pulling the trigger on the Linear Launcher and hitting Alexia dead on. Real thrilling for me seeing as how i had to keep starting over due to my over use of herbs and ammo.

I wouldn't mind using my linear launcher on alexia wink ...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff