Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Senshi games Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel From Your Heaven

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:39 pm
heehee do n e of u like SM super nintendo games n stuff??? i Love them!!! heehee im a biggy fan of Sailor Moon Another Story smile it the best game ever!!! Woot!!! it rocks
tell me what ur fave SM games r?? they can also be like board games if there is n e redface redface  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:49 pm
lol. I used to have the SailormoonS game that played on Super Nintendo. Well, actually I still have it, but I sold the Super Nintendo, so I can't play it. ^^; It was pretty fun. I had absolutely no idea how to read Japanese at the time, so navigating through the game could prove somewhat challenging for me at times, but it was worth it. smile

I also tried playing Another Story, but I got frustrated with it pretty quickly. I can't even remember why. I think it wasn't working properly for me...

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

voyeuristic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:09 pm
I've never played the S game..I want to though. But I love Another Story. It took me forever to figure out how to play it though. I got so mad at it once that I nearly destroyed the console. But then I doned on me how to play and now I have to get around to beating it...o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:11 pm
I've never seen them before.... are they good?  

x~Rei_Hino~x

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

pink robotic techno kitty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:26 pm
i have all of the sailormoon supernintendo games as roms on my computer. i had the two gameboy games temporarily but i had no idea what i was doing, so i got rid of them. i really like the different puzzle games and fighting games. 3nodding i liked another story, but i never thought it was like a masterpiece in gaming, just an enjoyable game. 3nodding i had the translation for that one.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:51 am
I played one I can't remember which one it was I think it was on Sega and I remember there was a stage that was like a huge sweet thingo like They had Ice creams, Milkshakes and stuff in the background... Which one was that?  

ellyfish_

Zeoia Kuesk

Chatty Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:36 am
[New person alert!]

I just recently started playing one of the games. Forgot the name of it though. It's oddly addictive, but I keep forgetting where my house is. And now I have to find the school again.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:35 am
I have two Sailor Moon games on the arcade machine emulator MAME.  

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Myrandriel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:29 am
SNES emulator. SM fighting games and the RPG. Whoo. >.>; I'm about a quarter of the way into Jupiter's chapter. I pretty much forgot most of the story. <.<; I don't even know where Makoto is...yay.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:49 am
heart I own the super S fighting game for the playstation heart

i recommend the rom of 'another story' and the snes puzzle games as well heart  

SteelPatrickHarris

Angel From Your Heaven

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:48 am
pink_robotic_techno_kitty
i have all of the sailormoon supernintendo games as roms on my computer. i had the two gameboy games temporarily but i had no idea what i was doing, so i got rid of them. i really like the different puzzle games and fighting games. 3nodding i liked another story, but i never thought it was like a masterpiece in gaming, just an enjoyable game. 3nodding i had the translation for that one.

Yeh i had them as roms 2! i love the idea of having roms!! lol dont u?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:46 am
Motoki's Game Center is a site with SM ROMs for SNES, I get all my SM ROMs from there. ^_^ even has an Emulator.

I suggest Raine though for the Arcade SM game. kinda makes more sense to me. last time I tried MAME I got this DOS thing, I hate having to punch in a bunch of DOS paths and codes to get to my games, it should be easier.  

RAPTOR948

[ Oxide ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:48 am
I've played just about every Sailor Moon rom game out there. xD I LOVE them. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:49 am
Ino.sushi.desu
I played one I can't remember which one it was I think it was on Sega and I remember there was a stage that was like a huge sweet thingo like They had Ice creams, Milkshakes and stuff in the background... Which one was that?
what type of game was it? fighting? puzzle? scrolling? i think it might be the first scrolling snes game, but i'm not sure. i haven't played any sailormoon games for sega, though, so i'm not sure...  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:50 am
Jusu85
I have two Sailor Moon games on the arcade machine emulator MAME.
gah! where'd you get those? i've been interested in finding them for a while! surprised  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff