Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Christian teacher. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FuzzBall 005

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:44 pm
I heard that one of my teachers was very christian, Which would explain why she is a b***h, so I got one of my brothers Slayer shirts with the BIG Pentagram on it and just wore that to class...You could tell she was piiiiiiissssssed...and it didnt help that after class I said "Hail satan my dark lord and master" before I got out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:17 am
Why on earth would you want to do something like that? confused
(Being Christian doesn't make people bitches if they aren't already, you know.)  

Eccentric Detective

IVIalice

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:31 am
Thats just rude..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:48 am
Nice.  

Dark Lord Erebus

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:31 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XluRJ5E2hs  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:36 pm
It's funny, immature, stupid at the same time.

Quite an achievement. lol

That "Hail Satan" bullshit is so overused though. I used to hear the same crap back when I was in HS and the result was that people rolled their eyes. Heh.  

Falhalterra

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:42 pm
Haha, if I was your teacher, I'd be pissed at you too!
That's really disrespectful. :l
To me that's the atheist equivalent of pushing a flyer in someone's face and telling them they have no morals and are going to hell.

One of my favorite teachers in high school was a Christian and told us that he was devoted to his religion many times.
As long as she doesn't force her religion on you, you shouldn't judge her for it.
Even if she is a b***h, fine, judge her on that.
But don't make negative judgements about her because she's religious. Especially if you don't like being judged by other people because you're not.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:48 pm
User Image

You sound just like any other rebellious teenager,
if that's what you wanna be, don't change.

User Image

=X-Sparker + AquaKiller=

Labtech Soosh

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:42 am
I'll do you one better.

A few years back I've developed this over-the-top satanic preacher "put a dollar in the hat!" voice. I would fake convulse, dribble, and demand donations for the church of Satan.

Well, one day there was this prayer circle around a flag pole at my school: couldn't have been more than 25 teens nearing adulthood all praising Jesus and whatnot. I didn't know until two of my friends came running inside and excitedly told me it was going on. We all ran out there and one by one started making a ruckus as we asked for donations for the church of Satan (yes, in the voice).

I'm surprised I didn't get my a** kicked.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:34 pm
Because making a complete a** of yourself proves how much superior you are to Theists.

rolleyes  

PetreyDish

dl1371

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:20 pm
PetreyDish
Because making a complete a** of yourself proves how much superior you are to Theists.

rolleyes

exactly what i think
just because theyre christian doesnt mean theyre a bad person and that you should piss them off
now if she had made you say a prayer or something then that would be ok  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:47 pm
It was just a freaking joke, relax.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

PolityOfQueens

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:59 pm
Look, if you're gonna be an a*****e, at least be creative with it.

Don't just go "Hail Satan". Go "SIG HEIL TO MEPHESTOPHELES!"

Or go Nietzsche and say "God is dead, and we are set to replace him."

You know, come up with something original. Use your imagination. Otherwise you just look like a tool.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:45 am
[-Erik-]
It was just a freaking joke, relax.
User ImageWell, it was kind of an immature joke that really had no humour in it whatsoever. These are the kind of "jokes" that make religious folk think that atheists are immoral assholes. I, for one, don't appreciate being associated with that kind of behaviour.User Image

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:34 pm
I don't think you should have said that at the end of class since that's just rude. I, however, find nothing wrong with wearing a pentagram shirt; it probably isn't the best idea to purposely try and piss your teacher off but wearing that shirt is simply you exerting your rights (I could never do that since my school is uber uber UBER Christian and I'd be so frowned upon at insulted at... PLUS I go to a uniform school anyway) in a manner which SHOULD be tolerable. I think the "Hail Satan" thing was simply disrespectful, but I don't agree with some of these comments here. Lol @ the "if you're going to be an a*****e, at least be creative with it" comment. Even though I do think your behavior was disrespectful and unnecessary (the "Hail Satan" thing), I don't think wearing a pentagram shirt should be looked at any differently than wearing a Christian/ other religious shirt and I don't think that you should be more "mature and respectful" simply because you're an atheist. Yes, we [atheists] are often associated with being immoral, jerks, and assholes but even though I don't like having those labels placed upon me by ignorant people, I don't think it's fair to say "You're an atheist and you're making me look bad so you shouldn't act badly."
I simply think that you should be respectful simply because that's being a nice, civilized person, but I am not your Mom so you can joke and be disrespectful all you want.
Just my two cents. No hate.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces