Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is it s good idea for a book?
  it's good/ok/so-so
  it's terrible/horrible/so-so
View Results

dascenzo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:59 am
so i am writing a series called The Ultimate Warriors.
here's the first book:

main character: Alex redbrook
other characters: Beth marfuleo, Mathew redbrook, Derk marfuleo, Carrie marfuleo, Mr. Belk, dalk, Kara marfuleo, Alex's mom and dad, and Sarex
setting: Mississippi

problem: Alex accidentally bought a "magical diamond" that can be used to power another world. when Beth's dad and sister: Kara and Derk, run away, along with Mr. Belk, they turn evil under Dalk's command, and they try to steal the Diamond to make another world that they will rule. but what's the problem with having another world? well once they make that other world, the original will implode, and the human race will be wiped out. so alex, mathew, Beth, Carrie, Alex's mom and dad, and Sarex, are running, and running, and running, trying to get away, trying to save the earth. but along the way mathew and Alex get powers, Alex can talk telepathically just by touching someone, and mathew can beat anyone he fights with one kick or punch. and Beth's power is soon to come.
solution: (the solution is soon to come)
romance: Alex and Sarex. and Mathew and Beth.

feedback?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:11 am
Moved to the Ideas Center.  

Priestess of Neptune
Crew

Kasi Karra
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:14 am
It does sound interesting.

But there's a few things I'm confused about.
I'm assuming that Dalk is the bad guy though because you didn't specify that (if you did, I'm sorry I missed that)

And then if you do write the book, I hope you explain a little more why Beth's dad and sister run away, who Mr. Belk is and why these people have powers.

But the main thing that I would be concerned about though is that you have 7 characters that are going to be running away and together the entire book. It's very difficult to have 7 characters in a setting and not feel like you are excluding any of them.

But I like the idea. To me it sounds like it has potential and is fairly original smile  
The Ideas Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games