Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Arena (Random Fight Thread)
Chance of a life time Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:00 pm
Your fate has been brought upon you. And I mean that literately. I'm sure most of you heard of the talking walnut. Yes he does kick a** in the morning and take names in the after noon but he is generous. So basically to the point of this thing. You and any one, so there is not limit to how many people can fight fate. The arena looks like the coliseum of Rome. Big and fancy.

Fate floated in and without introduction he announced his arrival to the world. With a big echoes yell he shouted. "Fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" His voice could be heard across the world.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:56 am
Agito arived at a colliseum and he decided to get a birds eye view so he jumped all the way to the top of the structure. "Well lokk at this there is a talking walnut down there......wait....what how can a walnut talk?, well any way it look like it want to fight." he said as he drew his katana zangato. "HEY!!! YOU THE GAINT WALNUT WHY NOT FIGHT ME, I WOULD LIKE TO RAVISH IN YOUR BLOOD....OR WHAT EVER IS INSIDE OF YOU!" He said as he pointed his katana.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:09 pm
A dark and thunderous laugh erupted from fate. "I'm not a huge walnut, just regular size but you got it." He then started to fly high into the sky, his glorious and illuminating power surged out and turned the crowd in to giant walnut. He then looked at the new comer. "I am fate, the grandson of Cornelius the great. Who are you?" He laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:39 pm
(I am already posting elsewhere, would it matter if I posted here as well?)  

Xellane

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:14 pm
(yes Xellane this fight is not part of the main rp)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:20 pm
(Awesome ^^)

Xellane came jogging out of nearby woods and noticed the commotion up ahead. Their it was, Fate, at long last. It was shouting at someone the teen had never seen before. But the enemy of my enemy is my friend He thought and continued moving forward until he was below the Walnut. "I am Xellane, the final archer of the great village of Trivocrastine!" he announced and arched an electric arrow into his bow, focusing it on his tiny target.  

Xellane

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:28 pm
Suddenly shot by a lightning arrow, Fate spiraled down out of control and crashed into the ground. He hopped out the enormous crater and cracked his neck if he had one. "What was that, you call that an attack, Palease..." Fate came charging forth at the boy in the air, his fist ready and burning with walnut fire. He then punched the boy in the chest, then sent a karate chop to the throat and a half splitting kick to the dome of his head. In his mind the boy was beginning to tear to shreds from his awesomeness but in reality he did nothing to harm him. "Damn, he must have a physical attack barrier. I MUST RETREAT!!!!!" He said, then turned around flying high up and pulling out a giant walnut that formed out of nothing. The walnut had a stupid grin and had little beads for eyes. "HAHA, what you need papa?" The thing said. Fate muttered quickly. "Drop down and explode to reveal my minions."

The bug dumb walnut began to fall.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:30 pm
(Oh F*** dude that was hilarious, lol)

The teen stood and took the hits...if that's what they were to be called. He watched Fate fly away and readied another arrow and shot. Unfortunately two things happened. The wind changed, sending the arrow down more, and a giant walnut appeared, falling right into the path of the arrow.  

Xellane

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:08 pm
The massive walnut came crashing down but expanded till it exploded with chocolate goodness. Blood sprayed the entire land then millions upon millions of little baby walnuts came flying out towards Xellane. There numbers blocked out the life giving rays of the sun. They swarmed then formed a sphere around Xellane, utter doom was inevitable. Then a single word was echoed by millions of high pitched voices. "BITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The little walnuts only knew one word at that was b***h, it was also there only power. Then the baby walnuts gathered simultaneously around the walnut of fate. They formed into a hige human. Great death dealing power filled the air and made it warm and heavy. The walnuts began to mesh and formed a very bulky man. Muscles toppled over each other on this huge man. He stood around 7 feet tall, pure muscle. He only wore a thong, his brilliant muscles shined in the light, then his face was just of a huge walnut with Fate's face painted on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:14 pm
"Woh..wicked..." Xellane said in awe, lowering his bow and staring at the 7 foot tall walnut..thing, before him. He stared at it for a second then laughed at it "Say CHEESE!" Xellane shouted, shooting a bolt of lightning at Fate's "face".  

Xellane

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:38 pm
"Wa cha!!" Fate said as his muscly fingers flicked a green bolt at the lightning, turning the lightning into a walnut. The muscly man then lifted his leg up and stomped his foot down and then was in a squatting position. The little beady eyes stared down Xellane. His focus was impenetrable, he body started to turn red from all the tightening up of the massive muscles. Fate screamed "AH" At Xellane then with a sigh of extreme relief. All the muscles in his body passed and squeezed out a walnut, bigger then a humans head. He bent down and held it. Steam rose off from it like a fresh piece of dog poo. His face became bewildered and aw struck with a smile of insanity. Fate then tightened the walnut with all his might, it made the sound of thunder, then it was in the shape of a small golf ball or a little bit bigger. He wound up his arm holding the crushed walnut. His veins bulged extremely well. His eyes focused, then hurling the walnut Fate grunted.

The ball of walnut flew and exploded with a loud "YAY" A mixture of confetti and fireworks exploded out from the miniature explosion of walnuts.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:45 pm
Xellane looked around, somewhat confused as to what the h*** was going on. He shrugged What the heck, this is kinda fun he thought and shot off a series of arrows straight through the confetti and fireworks at the giant..thing. He then followed it up with a large bolt of lightning, leaving his arm shaking a bit after it finally left his body.  

Xellane

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:27 am
Fate stared down the arrows. His mind power was some thing only read in myths. The arrows then suddenly turned around and started to fly back towards archer. The lightning bolt zipped passed the arrows, it's speed was to great for Fate to dodge it. His muscly chest took the full blunt of the attack. Green steam spewed out the hole the lightning made. Then highly compressed air leaked with a constant "fart" noise. "A s**t" Fate muttered as he rolled out of the muscly ultimate suit. The screams of dying walnuts rang constant in fate's and Xellane's ears. "I hope your happy...." Fate spoke the bliss truth. The he looked up at the sky and opened his mouth. A dark brown claw that had sharp long nails reached out of his tiny mouth. Then more of the beast came out, it's head viciously being a walnut shaped one. The beast roared and stood two feet tall which was humongous for Fate. He flew on top and landed on the walnut coated saddle. He then rid the beast towards Xellane, it headed strait for Xellane's feet and began to claw at it. Then slashed at his thigh as it jumped on top of his leg, then the beast and Fate, jumped up to his torso and attacked his face with mini slashes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:36 pm
Xellane chuckled as the arrows flew back at him. He closed his eyes, raised his left arm (the one not holding the bow) and focused on the incoming arrows. He made a fist with his left hand, slowing the arrows down, and then thrust his arm down to his side. The arrows flew straight down and stuck into the ground. (First time using magnetism in combat, whaddya think?) Xellane was pounced by a two foot tall walnut thing, as well as fate. He toppled over and began laughing "It tickles! Oh god stop it tickles!" He shouted laughing.  

Xellane

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:40 pm
Agito looked as he seen this newcomer and started to fight the damn walnut. "b*****d stole my fight, well anyways i get to fight the winner." he said as he sat down.  
The Arena (Random Fight Thread)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff