Submit

Is B.O.O fun?
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
I guess, but everyone is so uptight and restricted...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No free speech here.
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Can't post anything without getting locked.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
LOVE IT!
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Its ok, some changes need to be made.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fair
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
YAYYYY BOOOOO!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Haxorz 0.1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:13 pm
Don't you ever wonder if we could be a better guild?
I mean, ask any member of any guild, answer is yes.
I love B.O.O. and i'm into the light and stuff but seriously. I mean, i've looked around S.I.N., (not as a spy, nothin to spy anyways rolleyes ) and since S.I.N. is evil, decided to join BOO. But us BOO are, well, it almost seems like sissies.

It reminds me of the how the government controlls everything you say and you can't talk a little rough about other guilds or factions. Thats what brings us together. The abilitiy to trash talk about our enemies and not have anyone tell us the truth of spying (that there is no point to it), and let us roam free and be people. Everything people say here gets locked and moved. Comon!

Guilds and Gaia are nothing like they were in 06. Nothing was strict. Enemies would trash talk enemies and then they would laugh about it and chill. Now its like, guilds have Double-mods to watch everything and make sure everything is like a rainbow.

I mean, comon guys. How are we supposed to have fun in conditions like these. We have nothing plot or SIN orientated to post so it gets moved here and people don't post.

Lets man up and have some fun, lay loose, and tell the mods we want to have some freaking fun. Because face it, even when the plot starts, where gonna know just the same information about the plot as our SIN enemies.

So what i'm saying is really for the good of not only the temporary plot but the guild as a whole.

Post here on your ideas. (Petition possible if enough posts.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:16 pm
People's Topics are being locked because it was inaproppiate, and not called for. Guilds are supposed to be fun, and we do not trash talk because it can hurt people's feelings, and can make them have "bad thoughts" of stuff, and it gets people angry, and reported for.  

vdog xtreme

angeal of leo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:17 pm
Haxorz 0.1
Don't you ever wonder if we could be a better guild?
I mean, ask any member of any guild, answer is yes.
I love B.O.O. and i'm into the light and stuff but seriously. I mean, i've looked around S.I.N., (not as a spy, nothin to spy anyways rolleyes ) and since S.I.N. is evil, decided to join BOO. But us BOO are, well, it almost seems like sissies.

It reminds me of the how the government controlls everything you say and you can't talk a little rough about other guilds or factions. Thats what brings us together. The abilitiy to trash talk about our enemies and not have anyone tell us the truth of spying (that there is no point to it), and let us roam free and be people. Everything people say here gets locked and moved. Comon!

Guilds and Gaia are nothing like they were in 06. Nothing was strict. Enemies would trash talk enemies and then they would laugh about it and chill. Now its like, guilds have Double-mods to watch everything and make sure everything is like a rainbow.

I mean, comon guys. How are we supposed to have fun in conditions like these. We have nothing plot or SIN orientated to post so it gets moved here and people don't post.

Lets man up and have some fun, lay loose, and tell the mods we want to have some freaking fun. Because face it, even when the plot starts, where gonna know just the same information about the plot as our SIN enemies.

So what i'm saying is really for the good of not only the temporary plot but the guild as a whole.

Post here on your ideas. (Petition possible if enough posts.)

Who says that we are enemies? we could be both striving for a common goal... maybe something is disrupting the balance between good and evil so we have to join forces to bring it down.
Really we can get along just fine without trashing people  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:26 pm
Quote:
vdog xtreme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:16 pm
People's Topics are being locked because it was inaproppiate, and not called for. Guilds are supposed to be fun, and we do not trash talk because it can hurt people's feelings, and can make them have "bad thoughts" of stuff, and it gets people angry, and reported for.

Of course ban inappropriate threads, no brainer. Now you see, these other things wouldn't be problems if people were used to the fun and jokingness those guild vs. guild activities are. You sounded like my principal. The one who hired a cop and put in 80 cameras in the school to make sure peoples "feelings were not encroached on". Well all he did was make our school a prideless bunch of sissies who can't say "crap" in fear of getting caught.
Thats what this kinda feels like.  

Haxorz 0.1

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:26 pm
I am sorry if you are not having fun in this Guild. But the posters before me speak the truth.

This guild was made for people to hang out and chat. Spying just adds conflict between guilds, as does 'trash talking' people. Flaming people is against the rules and will not make this event anymore exciting than it is.

There is nothing to 'plot' right now. The event hasnt even started, and we do not know enough about the event to start planning anything.

The reason threads are locked all the time is because there is already threads made of that same topic, or it is just random spam that does not need to be on the main forum.

Now, if you have a problem with how The BOO Crew runs this forum, then I suggest you contact a crew member in PM about what is bothering you and how you think we should fix it, and we will discuss your suggestions and try to help you.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:30 pm
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
I am sorry if you are not having fun in this Guild. But the posters before me speak the truth.

This guild was made for people to hang out and chat. Spying just adds conflict between guilds, as does 'trash talking' people. Flaming people is against the rules and will not make this event anymore exciting than it is.

There is nothing to 'plot' right now. The event hasnt even started, and we do not know enough about the event to start planning anything.

The reason threads are locked all the time is because there is already threads made of that same topic, or it is just random spam that does not need to be on the main forum.

Now, if you have a problem with how The BOO Crew runs this forum, then I suggest you contact a crew member in PM about what is bothering you and how you think we should fix it, and we will discuss your suggestions and try to help you.

Thank you SOO much. B.O.O. ROCKS!  

vdog xtreme

Haxorz 0.1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:34 pm
Yeah, I'm really not automatron.
I know it was made out to chat. I said don't spy. I said it was stupid. Did you bother to read the post?

And I also mentioned there was no plot. ["Nothing to spy on anyways"]

No, Haleigh, I have a problem with the general running. You guys are not bad mods. But what you don't realize is alot of people probably aren't having fun.

Of course, then again, how would you know.

Flaming is like: "Iz hatez you darn ____ causes' yous got this ___ wrong!!"

Some thing like, "Man, you guys suck xD" With meaning and heartfull comedy, is more in order.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:35 pm
Haxorz 0.1
I know it was made out to chat. I said don't spy. I said it was stupid. Did you bother to read the post?

No, Haleigh, I have a problem with the general running. You guys are not bad mods. But what you don't realize is alot of people probably aren't having fun.

Some thing like, "Man, you guys suck xD" With meaning and heartfull comedy, is more in order.

You do realize if you are not having fun, then you can quit this or go to S.I.N and stop complaining.  

vdog xtreme

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:41 pm
Haxorz 0.1

If you read the locked threads made by SIN or NUB trolls, you will not see anything like "Man, you guys suck" with a retarded smiley face.

These people full on attack the intelligence of BOO members, telling us to die, and other general insults that hold no humor whatsoever.

Yes I did read your post, and the idea of it that I got, was that you think the BOO Crew is too controling of what happens in these forums. You think that the crew makes everything 'like a rainbow.' Well, that is the crews job. To make sure that no conflicts happen in this guild, or between the other guilds. We do not want a guild war, we want to have fun when this event happens.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:42 pm
Quit eh? Yeah. I think I will.
Lock the thread for all I care.

I just hope you mods are running an extremely boring guild. This guild has so much potential, so many members, under the rule of amazingly fun and humor filled mods like Haleigh.

Before I leave, please, just, talk amongst yourselves, members mods, just realize what you are actually part of. A big old bureaucracy.
Have fun.  

Haxorz 0.1

vdog xtreme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:48 pm
Haxorz 0.1

I just hope you mods are running an extremely boring guild. This guild has so much potential, so many members, under the rule of amazingly fun and humor filled mods like Haleigh.

Before I leave, please, just, talk amongst yourselves, members mods, just realize what you are actually part of. A big old bureaucracy.
Have fun.

Yes, we will have fun, and yes, we will have a Guild that ISNT boring, and thank you, and i hope you enjoy S.I.N.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:51 pm
Haxorz 0.1

Have fun.

You dont quite understand the bigger picture here. And I have tryed to explain it to you, but i guess I cant. You do not need to leave this guild, and The BOO Guild does not want you to leave., but it is your choice if you want to leave this guild.

Before you leave I assure you that The BOO crew is trying to reach the same goal as you, to have a fun and humor filled event. From the other posts in this thread, you should see that people are indeed having fun in this guild without conflict.

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

vdog xtreme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:54 pm
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
Haxorz 0.1

Have fun.

You dont quite understand the bigger picture here. And I have tryed to explain it to you, but i guess I cant. You do not need to leave this guild, and The BOO Guild does not want you to leave., but it is your choice if you want to leave this guild.

Before you leave I assure you that The BOO crew is trying to reach the same goal as you, to have a fun and humor filled event. From the other posts in this thread, you should see that people are indeed having fun in this guild without conflict.

Yes, and this is why I am glad to have such a good BOO member such as thee. And before you lleave, I think you should try to give it one last shot, and try the Event when it comes. Enjoy.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:17 pm
I am glad all the rest of you are having fun. mrgreen

If you have anymore questions or problems, then feel free to PM me.

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

angeal of leo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:31 pm
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
I am glad all the rest of you are having fun. mrgreen

If you have anymore questions or problems, then feel free to PM me.

No I think the guild is amazing ^^
better than any other I've been in ^^  
Mako

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas