Because I'm deleting the stickies, I copied Teenroses work for prompt 8 here, so that it wouldn't get deleted

iPod blasting WAY too loud =], and irrirtated creeping across my face, and my empty back pocket and empty hand. (Relation: no money in pocket because I keep everything back there, and nothing in hand because my drink didn't come out).

So, I walk over to one of the football studly guys, just standing there, doing nothing (hey, I needed to use one of their brains, since they obviously don't use it-...No offense), and grab him by the shirt collar, and make him hit the machine over and over again until a) a teacher comes over and tells us to stop, or b) my drink actually comes out. Hopefully a or b.

However, knowing my fate, neither a) or b) would happen, and I would end up having nothing to drink for lunch. Great.

The solution? File an official complaint to the janitor, so it doesn't do that tomorrow.

And I guess that's the end. =] Unless the janitor didn't fix it....which would require a whole repeat of that ^^^^...