Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
What s your view on Obama? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demonata3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:27 pm
America has become an Obamanation.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:38 pm
He's made a mess of foreign policy.

Socially he hasn't done much.

Fiscally he needs to take a more balanced approach. He needs a plan to turn over ownership of GM and Chrysler back to private stock holdings, and he needs to get the budget under control (through a mix of spending cuts and revenue measures).  

Lord Bitememan
Captain

goodshot911SNK

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:32 pm
yeah he is really boning the future of this great nation and THE LAST THING we neeed right NOW IS GOV HEALTH CARE  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:10 pm
Obama is quite the politician, I must say. Everything he does is political and he pleases his lobbyists. So I really have to admit, he's very talented when it comes to politics.  

Latopazora

goodshot911SNK

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:21 pm
basically he is a vary good sneaky snake but non the less a sneaky snake that sneaks and lies and warps and blocks out i don't like the man  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:32 am
Lord Bitememan
He's made a mess of foreign policy.

Socially he hasn't done much.

Fiscally he needs to take a more balanced approach. He needs a plan to turn over ownership of GM and Chrysler back to private stock holdings, and he needs to get the budget under control (through a mix of spending cuts and revenue measures).

Unfortunatly for us he is too busy spending money instead of even thinking about spending cuts.  

Pumona

DanskiWolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:15 am
Fairly mediocre. Overrated by his acolytes, over-maligned by his detractors.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:01 pm
yeah i mean he has done soooooooooooo many things that

nobody could do without getting bashed  

goodshot911SNK

haydenhearts

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:59 pm
i can't say wat my view is im afraid some ppl might track me down and kill me..... sweatdrop i've had ppl threaten to hurt me because i don't like him at skewl....but then again if that happens i would end up on FOX news! BECK O'REILLY, HANNITY THAT MIGHT HAPPEN ONE DAY!!!!!!! part of me is scared but the other part isn't XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:19 pm
I voted for Obama under the naive assumption that the people would always be there as checks and balances. I wasn't brought to my senses until the far left basically passed him a Royal Crown.

I think DanskiWolf gave a fair assessment.  

Semiremis

goodshot911SNK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:52 pm
haydenhearts
i can't say wat my view is im afraid some ppl might track me down and kill me..... sweatdrop i've had ppl threaten to hurt me because i don't like him at skewl....but then again if that happens i would end up on FOX news! BECK O'REILLY, HANNITY THAT MIGHT HAPPEN ONE DAY!!!!!!! part of me is scared but the other part isn't XD

hay you are free to voice your opinion in this country and the people at your skewl are retarded little kids who listen to what there Mommy's say and well if any one hurts you there will be an angry mob at your school and dam strait ill be the guy leading it and hay I'm a good shot so you go ahead and say what you think  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:06 am
I haven't decided whether he's a puppet or a master yet. Sometimes he seems the first, at other times he seems the second. I am certain of one thing though - he wants America to be lowered in status, power and wealth. He might be using the ones who seem to be controlling him to achieve this goal, in other words he's a true believer and uses the useful idiots.

I suspect he has a greater goal than changing America. I think he's running for president of the world and will sign legislation leading to a one world government. Perhaps I'm paranoid, but he does seem more concerned about other country's opinions, especially those who don't believe in Democracy, than concerned about what will happen to this country in ten to 20 years.

Think about it though - if the US is lowered to second world status, can't enforce freedom or protect its allies, the world in general would praise him and probably love him as leader of a one world government.  

Mythspeak

demonata3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:39 pm
I think that he wants America to be taken over. Pretty soon, we will be so in debt, China will come over and say pay us and we won't be able to so we will become the United States of China. We are ******** in the a**!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:33 pm
demonata3
I think that he wants America to be taken over. Pretty soon, we will be so in debt, China will come over and say pay us and we won't be able to so we will become the United States of China. We are ******** in the a**!

Not quite. If China were to call in its debt the only thing that could really happen is that the US would either pay by drawing from other areas of the budget (which would facilitate an economic crisis, but retire the debt) or we would default. China doesn't get ownership of the US simply because we don't pay the debt. Our credit rating would tank and we would forever lose our capacity to mobilize borrowing potential in our macroeconomic policy. Both are bad possible outcomes, but not this polemic "United States of China" outcome. That's not how it works. It's also not in China's best interest to do this. China bought the US debt share as a means of national savings of its surpluses. If they try to call in the debt to facilitate a crisis and we default it wipes out China's savings. That's why China's response to the sagging dollar has been an attempt to divest their holdings in US debt, not call it in.  

Lord Bitememan
Captain

haydenhearts

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:45 am
goodshot911SNK
haydenhearts

hay you are free to voice your opinion in this country and the people at your skewl are retarded little kids who listen to what there Mommy's say and well if any one hurts you there will be an angry mob at your school and dam strait ill be the guy leading it and hay I'm a good shot so you go ahead and say what you think

nice 2 know sum1 has me back!  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces