Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support
allergies/sickness...XP Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

skippingsquirrel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:42 pm
i ish feeling sickly and dizzy...i don't have a fever, so, IT'S NOT SWINE FLU!!! i guess it's allergies...wat do u think?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:48 pm
If you has a cough than it's swine flu, other than that you're fine :]

Legendary G

Distinct Genius

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:07 pm
well if u were feeling dizzy cause of a allergy u would have fainted that very day
puked,or ended up get hives and red spots on ur tummy

so its not an allergy
but as for the feeling sickly is undetermined because
ur nto that specific
i mean how are u feeling sickly
cough's? sneezes? runny noise,or clogged up noised
feeling icky in ur organs lungs
what  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:23 pm
did anyone here get the swine flu shot yet?  

thubui

skippingsquirrel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:35 pm
well, i didn't get swine flu shots, but that's not what i had...however i found out that it wasn't allergies cuz now my mom has it...this is the chain of symptoms i had:
1.Obnoxiously tired for a about a week
2.headache and feeling congested and getting hot flashes for the next 3 days, feeling worse with every day, still VERY tired with a slight fever (99.2)
3.Feeling dizzy along with the above symtoms...fever went away, possibly lowered a degree or two
4.take a pill, get sleep, feel better!!!=D  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:55 pm
thubui
did anyone here get the swine flu shot yet?

my friend got the swine flu shot.....than a couple days later she was home with swine flu....  

michael004

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:09 pm
oh then you might have just gotten a cold
if you had rapid temperature increase then you might wanna isolate yourself at you hospital
and i gotten the swine flu vaccine
and i got a rash on my arm where the shot took place in
.......and now i got a head ache from it
and yeah i see ppl get those shots and then next thing you know is that they got swine flu too  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:48 pm
I heard that people getting the immunization either catch swine flu or they get sick from something else...I usually don't get vaccinations...and I never get sick! (Opposite of my parents, who almost always get the shot and usually at least one of them catches it....one year both of them got it sick at the same time...)  

Spiffy Pumpkin

Unbeatable Vampire

18,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

DancerAngel22

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:18 pm
don't get the swine flu shot you will get it that way. I don't even get flu shots at all. Then again i never really get sick sick  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:52 pm
The Real Ryu Hi
I heard that people getting the immunization either catch swine flu or they get sick from something else...I usually don't get vaccinations...and I never get sick! (Opposite of my parents, who almost always get the shot and usually at least one of them catches it....one year both of them got it sick at the same time...)

well they do have close contacts with each other
and if there married then well they might sleep in the same bed coughing on one another
but the shots are experimental
and well the U.S isnt doing well with it unlike china and europe  

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

skippingsquirrel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:22 pm
i say those shots r exposing u to a lower strain of the desease so that ur body is familiar to it and can counter-act it later, but i guess u could get sick from that strain of it...or at least, that's wat i think...?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:51 pm
skippingsquirrel
i say those shots r exposing u to a lower strain of the desease so that ur body is familiar to it and can counter-act it later, but i guess u could get sick from that strain of it...or at least, that's wat i think...?

that or because swine isnt a deadly disease at all its one of the weakest viruses in the world
maybe the fact that they sue dead withered away germs to make the vaccine its sooo weak that the body doesnt notice it so it wont interact with it  

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

WHIMSICAL CALIFORNIAN

Obsessive Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:33 pm
Didn't get the vaccine.
I would have, but one look at the line chased me and my family away. razz

My allergies are up, though. No fever, tiredness only temporary and probably only because I'm not used to my new school schedule (please...just let me sleep one more minute...), coughing only when I choke or ate too much salt, but sneezing a ton. D:<  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:06 pm
Yeah,it sucks. D: I've been sneezing a whole lot. >.<;;  

Siyaahi

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Auviora

Smooth Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:51 am
I kinda find it stupid when everyone comes yelling 'SWINE FLU' when someone says their sick.

Most of the time your sick you DO cough. But anyways. I got strong allergies for shrimps and almond nuts. I avoid myself from getting sick most of the time because if I do get sick I might stay vulnerable for more than 2 weeks which sucks. So yeah...that's about it.  
City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff