Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Sarah palin 2012 Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goodshot911SNK

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:27 pm
i would be really happy if palin was running for office in 2012 becuz i would be able to vote and well that's just one vote she would get how would you guys think of that i like her better than McCain but i liked McCain too just saying  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:31 pm
captin bigshot911NK
i would be really happy if palin was running for office in 2012 becuz i would be able to vote and well that's just one vote she would get how would you guys think of that i like her better than McCain but i liked McCain too just saying

McCain was okay but palin is by far the best in 2012 i will be voting aswell biggrin and if she runs shes got my vote 4sure!!  

haydenhearts

Lord Bitememan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:33 pm
If Palin is the nominee in 2012, I'm voting Libertarian.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:43 pm
I met Sarah Palin at a very nice dinner party when she came to visit Auburn in upstate NY this past June. I loved her and think she'd be a good candidate IF she

a) can overcome the fact that she quit her job as Governor

and

b) can improve her presence on TV and in interviews. She was much more impressive in person than on TV and seemed to me to command a better knowledge of issues and governance than I would've thought otherwise, she can't win if she's a big TV gaffe machine.  

AlexofSyrr

Latopazora

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:42 pm
I'd love to see Sarah Palin run for president, she could get the U.S. out of the financial mess its in now, but I have may doubts that she should would be able to run successfully. Even though most a lot of people like her, the media still has a bunch of brain dead sheeple that hate her- and they managed to get Obama into the White House. We need someone whose under the radar.
Though I would like to Condi Rice run, I think she would make a good leader, but I don't see that happening either.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:22 pm
I'm not over the whole wolf killing thing.  

Semiremis

Pumona

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:44 am
We need someone like Sara Palin in office to fix the economy back to where it should be. She has a lot in common with Reagan. Unfortunatly the media hates her and does not want her to run. As for someone say she quit being a governer, do you relize other governers have done the same thing. She could not take care of Alaska while being sued over and over by people.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:32 am
Semiremis

What's wrong with hunting?  

Ruyashie

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

haydenhearts

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:29 am
AlexofSyrr
I met Sarah Palin at a very nice dinner party when she came to visit Auburn in upstate NY this past June. I loved her and think she'd be a good candidate IF she

a) can overcome the fact that she quit her job as Governor

and

b) can improve her presence on TV and in interviews. She was much more impressive in person than on TV and seemed to me to command a better knowledge of issues and governance than I would've thought otherwise, she can't win if she's a big TV gaffe machine.

Actually the way the far left media rips on her makes her look better, and the fact she quit her job was a great thing 2 do for her family....and has also brought more attention 2 her the fact that the far left media rips on her mean they see her as a threat and dont want her 2 run for office....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:08 am
I would so vote for her. My parents met her when we lived in Alaska and they loved and voted for her to be governor. I feel the only reason she didn't become vice pres. is because McCain was too weak of a candidate and easily swayed by the left.  

Divinehearts

Semiremis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:38 pm
Ruyashie
Semiremis

Hunting is fine, I come from a family of hunters but any humane one would tell you that that is not hunting. Chasing them down in helicopters or small planes, running them ragged and then shooting them because you don't want them there is not hunting.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:49 pm
Semiremis
Ruyashie
Semiremis

Hunting is fine, I come from a family of hunters but any humane one would tell you that that is not hunting. Chasing them down in helicopters or small planes, running them ragged and then shooting them because you don't want them there is not hunting.

I also come from gun and hunting fanatic family as well..Actually I'd enjoy trying that. I'd doing two things I'd like to do at once, flyin in a helicopter and hunting wolfs.
Quote:
shooting them because you don't want them there is not hunting
Actually she shoots them because she helps keep the population from rising.This is what a "humane" hunter does, because if there are too many then this disturbs the habitat where they live.
If you go here it shows how too many, for example, white tails affect a entire habitat.http://www.deeralliance.com/

Now if there is new guy shooting and he misses and injures the animal and its suffering then I think they should put it out of its misery as quick as possible.  

Ruyashie

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

goodshot911SNK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:39 pm
yes i agrree it is population control my dad works up there most of the year and well hes seen his far share never hunted them though  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:48 pm
I, personally, would be quite pleased to see Palin run for president in 2012. McCain was a Republican In Name Only; Palin, on the other hand, is a true conservative. I sure hope she can escape all the slander from Tina Fey and Saturday Night Live, though (e.g. "I can see Russia from my house!," actually said by Tina Fey but almost EVERYONE believes that Palin said it)...  

handsanitizer1

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Semiremis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:12 pm
Ruyashie
Semiremis
Ruyashie
Semiremis

I also come from gun and hunting fanatic family as well..Actually I'd enjoy trying that. I'd doing two things I'd like to do at once, flyin in a helicopter and hunting wolfs.
Quote:
shooting them because you don't want them there is not hunting
Actually she shoots them because she helps keep the population from rising.This is what a "humane" hunter does, because if there are too many then this disturbs the habitat where they live.
If you go here it shows how too many, for example, white tails affect a entire habitat.http://www.deeralliance.com/

Now if there is new guy shooting and he misses and injures the animal and its suffering then I think they should put it out of its misery as quick as possible.

Humane hunters do not run animals ragged (lengthening their suffering) and then gun them down. That's not something that a hunter who respects wildlife would do and many of them have spoken out about the cruelty in Alaska towards the wolf population.

Here's a youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFdijgMytUA&feature=player_embedded

Ignore what's being said (there's a lot of irritating political Jargon injected into this issue) and just watch the wolf, how is that Humane?

The animals are not swiftly killed at least not in every case, they suffer a lot, is that what you think hunting is all about? Maybe it's just my Native American roots getting to me but I can't see how anyone can support that especially anyone who is a dog owner. Gasing wolf pups as they sleep in their den is pretty low as well but at least it's done in a more humane manner.

This isn't hunting its the execution of a large number of gray wolves that use to roam over vast areas in the US and not just a few places in the North.  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff