Reply The Anime Art Academy
photoshops

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eamane_Palantir

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:56 am
whats the best photoshop that is NOT complicated question I still can't find one that's easy and i've been looking for days!! H---------E---------L-------P--------- scream  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:23 am
Honestly I do not think there is an EASY photoshop. They are all complicated. but I have found Photoshop CS and CS2 to be very effective and fun to use! I love using them both. (Digital imaging class has allowed me to use them, I don't have them personaly) But these two work wonders.

Snowytigress  

Snowytigress

Original Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Eamane_Palantir

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:28 am
do you have to pay much or none ?? they seem interesting whats the web site called??  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:14 pm
Well you could order em off E-bay for stock price, wich is about $200 for Elements, I don't know what the stock price for CS is, I was gonna check that out later on today.  

Bloodied Chains

Rashoumon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:26 pm
well, you can download the thing and get a crack... sweatdrop but I don't know where to look... and I'm not sure if you're allowed to mention illegal stuff here... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:55 pm
Adobe Photoshop Elements is as good as photoshop CS and I think much cheaper..it contains all the essentials for cging and imaging.  

pkumo

Orielle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:17 am
I have photoshop 7.0, which is brilliant when you know all the tools. It's quite expensive though, so I got a crack from a friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:13 pm
Gank cs 2

Its the best one out there.

Cracks are a bit harder to find, but thats fine.  

K33n

The Anime Art Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff