Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Star RPG (READ DESCRIPTION)

Back to Guilds

For Lucky Star fans who want to role play as their own Lucky Star RPC's 

Tags: Lucky, Star, Roleplaying, Anime, Timotei 

Reply Homes/apartment(Semi OOC)
Kagami and Konata's Apartment (34 Suika Drive)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverSharpie22
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:38 pm
This is Kagami's and Konata's apartment. Kagami bought the apartment, and Kona-chan moved in. It's nice and cozy, with an HD Television and an elaborate bookshelf. It also has a love seat, sofa, and 2 chairs.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:39 pm
Suzaku and Yutaka walk up to the door hoping Konata is there Because Yutaka had wanted to see her "Should I knock?" Yutaka said in question.
Suzaku looked at her, "Well,yeah you kinda have to." Yutaka sighed "Oh how stupid of me." and she knocks on the door.  

xXShawn COBHCXx
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

SilverSharpie22
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:10 pm
Konata was sitting on the couch watching "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" when the doorbell rang. She sat up in excitement. Company! She raced to the door. "Hi Yuu-chan!" she greeted. "Come on in! Kagami's at Gamer's buying a game for me, so it's just me for now."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:51 pm
Suzaku stood in the door way unsure if he was being invited in as well while Yutaka walked in, "Suza-kun are you coming?" Yutaka said confused. Suzaku smirked "I don't know." he said scratching his head.  

xXShawn COBHCXx
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

SilverSharpie22
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:12 pm
"When I said 'Come on in', I meant you too," Konata slapped Suzaku on the back in a friendly way. "It may not look like much, but this is home." She gazed at the TV screen, which was showing the Haruhi Suzumiya episode "Endless Eight".  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:57 am
SilverSharpie22
"When I said 'Come on in', I meant you too," Konata slapped Suzaku on the back in a friendly way. "It may not look like much, but this is home." She gazed at the TV screen, which was showing the Haruhi Suzumiya episode "Endless Eight".
Suzaku slowly walked in, he had a back pack on which had some Code Geass manga in it which he took out and gave to Konata,"I brought these for ya Kona-chan." He said smiling as he gave her 3 Suzaku of the Counter Attack Code Geass manga's  

xXShawn COBHCXx
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

SilverSharpie22
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:13 am
Konata's eyes sparkled "For me?" she said "Thank you" she said happily, "I can't wait to show Kagami~n" She sighed at the thought of the purple haired girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:51 pm
Yutaka cringed "Y-y-y---" Suzaku quickly spoke "Yeah those are awesome for my name is Suzaku" he said smiling so big it was Frightening  

xXShawn COBHCXx
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Homes/apartment(Semi OOC)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items