Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Just something I've noticed....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sometimes I really don't understand women

View Results

Tybarious

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:36 am
ok, the first couple of times I really don't noticed but now its become a trend. I don't know if its just me or something else. so ok, recently I went out on a date with this one girl and it went fine until the very end when I said.... some stupid (Im going to say b/c I dont want to talk about it) which made her upset. So I pretty thought that it was over and probably not meant to be. However I still talk to her and I guess you could say we're friends. But that was about 2 weeks ago and last week she said she was with someone else now. This is over facebook, and now shes listed as single. wtf?

This isn't the first time ether, most of the girls that I've been with have done the samething (although not as fast as her). Is it some ploy to try to get me back or do they feel like they need the comfort of another person after a breakup, or is it something I'm just not getting. what do you say?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:22 pm
Are you confused because she's with someone else now? You did say you broke up. Some people are just quicker to get back on their feet, especially if there was never anything serious going on in the first place. If you're on good friendly terms now, then it's probably not a ploy to make you jealous. Maybe you just tend to hang out with people who are quick on their feet. whee  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Iakun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:30 pm
In my observations, people seem to hate being on their own. I knew a friend who was always on a string of guys simply because she didn't want to be alone. It's like people are afraid of being on their own and getting to know themselves a little more before being involved with someone else.

I think it's more women who are like this (and dramatic) compared to men. (But then again men can be really dense and insensitive)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:08 am
I guess for some reason, you attract the type of girl that's like that.

IDK ???

(if you want a serious relationship, wait till you find someone that also wants that)
And it will go faster if you move as fast as they do - xd  

xwhateverxdudex

aamiller321

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:39 pm
Ugh, girls. So troubling...

Okay I'm not going to give you any life advice here, I'm going to take a more practical aproach. You said she hadn't listed it on Facebook, right? Maybe she forgot to update facebook or maybe the guy she's now (perhaps) dating doesn't have a facebook.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:10 pm
That IS a possibility.

Lots of people don't have a facebook account.  

xwhateverxdudex

Nothing's coming.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff