Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ultimate Alliance

Back to Guilds

Everyone is welcome here 

Tags: contest, event, gaia, discussion 

Reply Roleplay
School, Training, and RP! ((WOOT FIRST TOPIC!!)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you been doing your missions?
  Yes of course! I want to power the Trident!
  Nope. I is too lazy.
  BUH DUH HURR??? WHUT MISHONS??? DURR HURRR
  IMA POLL WHORE
View Results

wintus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:46 am
HIYA! My name is Mitsukai. I am a vampire, and I have started this school. In this training, you will have teachers. I am just a student, so I am not teachining. Fill out this form and PM me if you want to be a teacher:

Username:
Speicies:
Personal Stats: (you get these below the battlefield. Copy and paste them here)

And I started the school to make us ready to fight off S.I.N! So let's train!

Username:Lusterman500
Speicies biggrin ragonic

Personal Stats:

Title: Hermit
Follower Count: 0 / 100
Build Experience: 2 / 250
Power Experience: 20 / 250
Sabotage Experience: 8 / 250
Missions Completed: 5
Character name: Lusterman
Bio:strength of a vampire. speed of a werewolf. flight only if i have something to use as wings. intelligent and The Dragon Eye (sight that can see through anything including the darkest fog and through the very thought of mind and any structure) and can teleport through worlds and dimensions. but the dragon eye and teleport ability takes much strength and energy. strong sense of justice.
Weaknesses:100% pure iron burns him and water weakens his abilities and he also can transform into an invincible dragon when he's outraged but he loses control of himself and can only transform back when his anger is quelled.

((Look in my journal to see Mitsukai's apperience! : D))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:07 pm
Mitsukai paced around the classroom, waiting for the teacher. "Aghhh, where the hell is everyone?!" She paced more and more, waiting for what seemed like to her, forever. A voice in Mitsukai's head said, Mitsukai... Stop pacing.... You are going to tire yourself out. Mitsukai shook her head. "Don't tell me what to do..." She said to herself, and continued pacing.  

wintus

Lusterman500

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:38 pm
someone walked into the classroom with the teacher. he was new and showed no happy face. the teacher told him to take a seat. he wore a open red button-up t-shirt over a black long-sleeve shirt with Blue jeans and red and black shoes. he walked past mitsukai and sat down in a random seat.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:06 pm
Mitsukai looked up at the student. "Ummmm.... Why so uptight? It's only school. It's not that bad. I'm allowed to wear my dress here. Why so sad looking?" She said to the new student.  

wintus

Lusterman500

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:12 pm
the guy just sat there and said "i'm sorry i was in a trail of thought"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:54 pm
Another boy walked into the room, a bag slung over his shoulder. He wore a long-sleeved red flannel shirt, black T-shirt underneath it, jeans and dirty, worn shoes. He slid into a seat and looked around the room.  

Silver Nephil

wintus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:57 pm
"Oh, it's fine." She said, turning back to the front."Well, I might as well do something..." She stood up, and went to the front of the classroom. "Okay..." She said to the class. "I may not be the real teacher. But I did make the school, so I guess I can do this." She looked down at the floor, thinking of what to say. "Okay, so each of you will come up and demonstrate your power."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:36 pm
" my full power?!" the boy stood up quickly in shock. "... i can't. i will tell you my name! it's Ryusuke Denkimaru. i'm a dragonic! with such great power it's a gift and a curse. i have been made an underling due to the fact many are afraid of me. my parents died when i was age four." he said with a stern face.  

Lusterman500

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:16 pm
((gtfo if you're not going to rp, griffin.))

The newest boy who'd come in strolled over to the teacher and snapped his fingers. Blue fire flared up in his right hand, black flickered around the fingers on his left--the black seemed to chill the air. With that he went and sat at a desk.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:39 pm
ryusuke stared at the new guy " impressive flame! whats your name?"  

Lusterman500

wintus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Mitsukai looked at the flame. "Anything else?" She said curiously.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff