Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Do you Believe in the chance... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe in the Chance?
  Yes it is possible i believe
  you are freaking crazy
  poll whore option
View Results

Luv me clean

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:29 pm
Do you believe in the chance that all of this could be real and just a memory of Takeuchi's past life? Strange and crazy i know but i saw someone write about this on sailormoon.com and the thought lingered there. The things that would be possible if it could be real. I'm crazy maybe, or maybe just someone who thinks about everything that could and could not be....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:37 pm
I'm like that too. I'm open to every possible outcome, so maybe.

Taihomi

Anxious Vampire

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:40 pm
I've actually had dreams about that. My SM fan char was me in the past life and all the senshi existed. It is possible, in my eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:04 pm
I suppose it could be possible but in a way it could just be you looking into things too much  

ellyfish_

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:21 pm
Sorry, but no. Not at all. ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:54 am
it would be amazing if that had happened. but it is highly doubtful at best. i really don't think there is any possible way something as fantastical as even the silver imperium crystal existed. let alone serenity ..etc..etc.. it is pretty to think that it might be real though  

BatteredCake

Hotaru230

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:23 am
Kaiou Michiru
Sorry, but no. Not at all. ^^;

i'm like this too...too realistic....magical girls are nice and all, but not something that can happen IRL xp  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:57 am
there is a great book by Ursula K. LeGuin called The Lathe of Heaven.
the hero dreams all the time and we are all just part of his dream.
when he finally gains control over his dreams, he changes the world.

no one knows, of course. to us it all seems like the same "normal" world.  

chessiejo

sailoreclipse

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:34 pm
Philosophy is not my strongpoint.

All I know is that the physics of the sailor moon universe are very much impossible in terms of the modern day world. Utopian society is even more of an impossibility simply due to the inherent human flaws. Then again, if you could make a perfect human with cloning...no. Still wouldn't have senshi powers. Matter cannot be created nor destroyed, and senshi attacks go against that completely from what I've seen. Making the silver millenium, and ergo the present day sm world, along with crystal tokyo, a complete idealism, definitely not a possible reality. It is nice to hope though.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:47 pm
I don't think it's possible, but it would be really cool if the SM universe was real.  

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:56 am
hmm, a very interesting concept, think of it this way, 99.9% of humans only use about 10% of their brain capacity, now imagine what we could do if we used 100% of our brain capacity, imagine what things may be possible then.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:10 pm
EternalJupiter
hmm, a very interesting concept, think of it this way, 99.9% of humans only use about 10% of their brain capacity, now imagine what we could do if we used 100% of our brain capacity, imagine what things may be possible then.

That is not true. Humans do use 100% of their brain capacity.

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

voyeuristic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:13 pm
As wonderful as it would be to let the Senshi make our world perfect, it's not going to happen in this lifetime, or the next. But if you think on parallel demensions, or universes or even alternate reality. There's a slight chance it could happen..  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:42 pm
That would be cool, but i dont really think so  

G_Gawl

xXpixie_dXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:20 am
im not a realistic person in fact im very philosophical and believes in powers. I do believe that the stars and the planets do posess some powers but to say that that means there are Sailor suit clad women running around fighting monsters is a bit of a stretch. Then again everything can be read into and made into a deeper situation so i suppose maybe at a time this did occur but in todays society magic is a fopau and could possibly cause the real sailor sensi to stop believing in their powers and well give up i suppose. But, i really hate doing this, then again wouldn't have evil and the "negaverse" taken advantage of this opening and attack. So in conclusion i really highly doubt that the sailor scouts exist. It's a nice thought though 3nodding  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff