Reply Lin Beifong
Halo 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibiryu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:12 pm
love it or hate it, this game is simply awesome..except when people are payed to rank people up..or restart their own accounts to kill "newbs"

just overall discuss your different opinions on the game, and maybe meet new people to team with and play with.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:23 pm
I play it at my friend's house. I am going to get it when i get the money. anyways i love the game. it is personally the best game ever. the only thing i hate is when my friend and i are online and people hack so they can't be touched.  

John Mark Jones

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Mamoru-kun189

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:32 pm
halo 3 is fun for a while but it gets boring really fast for me id much rather play left 4 dead or the left 4 dead 2 demo  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:27 pm
User Image
I think the multiplayer on Halo 3 pails to the online multiplayer from Halo 2. Nothing says 'You got Pwned' than a nice Double Shot or BXR to the humiliate. Now-a-days, the montages mostly consist of Sniper shots in Halo 3.
User Image  

sakabato24

Vezz The Zombie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:41 am
eh...i enjoy it online, but the campaign sorta sucks p***s...kinda boring if u ask me, but overall its a good game  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:18 pm
._. I'm the only girl here....Oh well! I ♥ Halo!!!!! I play it with my friend all the time And I personally think 3rd is the best ;D as they say. Campaign is awesome no matter what you say, MT! Online is awesome. And Left For Dead Totally rocks.  

Jekkl

xX_Blaz3_Xx

2,700 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:41 pm
the campaign gets boring cuz you other games to play with...
but if halo 3 is the only game you have then you won't get bored of as fast...  
Lin Beifong

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games