Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
The new Resident Evil for the PSP Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowbehemoth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:18 am
Now I am not sure if there is any post or thread about this but I have been currently trying to figure out what exactly they are bringing onto the PSP. Iv been reading forums about this game hopefully being a RE Coop game (Outbreak). However I have not found any real hard evidence about it. crying Can anyone please enlighten me? P.S. I apologize if this thread was to be elsewhere but like I said i couldnt find it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:32 am
So far all there is is an announcement with a teaser image. With no details whatsoever. But I'm not getting my hopes up.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:25 am
Its best not to get your hopes up. Even if there is a new game, the likelihood that it'll be good is very, very small. Capcom just doesn't make good RE games anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:27 am
What I AM getting my hopes up for, though, is that Capcom should soon release RE2 and then hopefully RE3 on the PlayStation Network, then I could just play my beloved classics on my PSP, then I'll be happy as a priest at a playground.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Shadowbehemoth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:27 pm
I dont see why they cant make a good Coop game on the PSP. They have done marvelous work on thier Monster Hunter series via online and ad-hoc. All i ask is that they keep it like the outbreak series.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:41 am
Biohazard EXTREME
What I AM getting my hopes up for, though, is that Capcom should soon release RE2 and then hopefully RE3 on the PlayStation Network, then I could just play my beloved classics on my PSP, then I'll be happy as a priest at a playground.

You can downgrade your PSP get a playstaion UMD. on your PSP. Look it up on Youtube its free.  

Indie Jesus

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:24 pm
Vankala
Its best not to get your hopes up. Even if there is a new game, the likelihood that it'll be good is very, very small. Capcom just doesn't make good RE games anymore.
capcom can't make good games anymore at all. they needed a game series to compete with the style games that are being released on the next gen systems, so instead of wasting time and money on a new game, they turned resident evil into a complete embarrassment. there was no need in the change of story, game play, or game style. i get more excited watching the seven minute clip of RE4 Beta than I do playing through the entire RE4 game.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:32 pm
Hey now, we can all hope for a good game from Capcom. They just need to listen to the fans. We want the goddamn old RE magic back. I want plots within plots within schemes. I need enemies that actually creep me out again. I want some antagonist that makes Wesker look like a dumb chimp with a gun.

Why? Because a little part of me died when he did... :'{o

Seriously, and bring Barry back. Make him the protagonist for the next game. a gun nut, strong as hell, easily manipulated guy like that deserves more screentime than one damn game. Also, I demand Billy and Rebecca make a comeback too, preferably in separate games.

Well, here's hoping ladies and gents. Raise your glasses and hope it doesn't suck.  

Confectionery Pastry

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:35 pm
since all capcom can think about is money, here's real money
Release REmake2 on 360 and REmake3 on Ps3, why? Because they take place five minutes between eachother, so release one on each system, so a year later when a load of money comes in your hands, Capcom, you can release the game on the other system, then theres another year of the same amount of money.

honestly REmake was amazing, they should do 2 and 3, I'd like to play those, since 4 was terrible, and 5 was even worse.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:13 pm
Sugar daddy donut
Hey now, we can all hope for a good game from Capcom. They just need to listen to the fans. We want the goddamn old RE magic back. I want plots within plots within schemes. I need enemies that actually creep me out again. I want some antagonist that makes Wesker look like a dumb chimp with a gun.

Why? Because a little part of me died when he did... :'{o

Seriously, and bring Barry back. Make him the protagonist for the next game. a gun nut, strong as hell, easily manipulated guy like that deserves more screentime than one damn game. Also, I demand Billy and Rebecca make a comeback too, preferably in separate games.

Well, here's hoping ladies and gents. Raise your glasses and hope it doesn't suck.

Oh I couldn't agree with this more. Billy and Rebecca where an awesome team and they would kick a** seperate too. Berry too needs a new game just with him or something like that.

They can do so much more with the series still.  

Forever Destiny Waits

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:31 pm
+Dark_Heaven+

They can do so much more with the series still.

No, not really. The series is dead. There's nothing Capcom can do that can make up for the travesty that they've turned Resident Evil into.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:24 pm
Capcom does listen to it's fans! T^T

Just look at Super Street Fighter IV.  

Kishiru324

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:35 pm
Yeah they're listening to their fans alright...And you know what the fans want? Shoot-em-up action games that's what. And it's only gonna get worse from here.

In my opinion, Capcom is perfectly capable of making a good game...However, their blindness and lust for money and power has vastly oppressed their ability to think of anything original other than what the young fans want.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:39 pm
Well, technically, when I say Capcom, I don't mean CAPCOM. Hell, Capcom kept Resident Evil what it was for as long as it did. If it wasn't for Capcom, Mikami wouldn't have made RE1, 2 OR 3...
So when I say, "Capcom doesn't give a s**t about what the true fans think," I obviously mean that particular team of developers working on that particular piece of crap RE game, like RE5.
Since it's a completely different group of guys working on Street Fighter, and since I never cared about Street Fighter at all, I have no comment on that matter.
But the douche bags that Capcom as a publisher hired to make the games these days, doesn't care about the fans at all.  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:48 pm
Yup. And hopefully after the next game comes out, sales will plummet to rock bottom with no chance of another Resident Evil game to further tarnish the series as if it wasn't ruined enough.....

A Remake would be cool for 2 and 3 but......if you think about what's been going on with the change in genre for Resident Evil........It may not be such a good idea. I mean...Leon doing a fancy backflip just to avoid a Licker from slicing him with it's tongue just wouldn't sit well with this game. :/  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff