Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Mako
I had a dream about the war between BOO and SIN last night.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever had a dream about Gaia before?
  No
  Yes
  I never remember my dreams so I have no idea.
View Results
Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:03 am
My dreams are always pretty weird so that's nothing new for me but the fact that it was about this was interesting.

I can't remember all the details exactly (stuff about orange juice, Walmart, people in Drama class being able to change outfits in seconds flat, some Italian guy painting benches, etc.)
But I was at my old high school with some friends and several people were wearing the BOO and SIN robes trying to get people to join their side.

It was all good and fun until the Sentinel tried convincing people to commit suicide so they could turn into zombie. All the gates at the school were locked so no one could escape. It came doing to the point where almost everyone was insane or dead. Me and a small group of BOO members were trying to protect the last few living neutral people, who were scared and crying. Some zombies tried to attack us but the other BOO members and I beat the crap out of them.

The last part I remember was there was this one guy dressed in BOO robes but his face was all messed up like a zombie so I was about to attack it but the guy said "I'm hurt but I can still help. What should I do?" I told him "You don't have much time left. You should find a group of zombies and attack them head-on."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:43 pm
thats sounds quite intersting
maybe your thinking about the event so much its gotten in your scyke?  

CouId

Dangerous Raider

8,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Mako

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items