BORDERLANDS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:48 pm
Ladies and gentlemen, Borderlands has been with us for two weeks now. Well, one week for PC, but you get the picture. i'm sure most of us who have the game have had adequate time to play, and now i want to know what your favorite weapon is. I'll show you mine! ;D

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:21 pm
I want Borderlands. crying  

Super Cheesio

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:16 pm
Is it good?

Ima get paid Friday, and I already preordered COD MD2 so I'm gonna pay that off, but I need to know what else I should get, and this looks good  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:19 pm
l-Kathulu-l
Is it good?

Ima get paid Friday, and I already preordered COD MD2 so I'm gonna pay that off, but I need to know what else I should get, and this looks good

Like /v/ told me, rent it first, its a unique game... if you dont like it then buy Dragon Age: Orgins.

More or less its a FPSRPG thats widly fun online but singleplay is kinda boring...  

Cattra Nightblade

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:25 pm
Cattra Nightblade
l-Kathulu-l
Is it good?

Like /v/ told me, rent it first, its a unique game... if you dont like it then buy Dragon Age: Orgins.

More or less its a FPSRPG thats widly fun online but singleplay is kinda boring...
i disagree. I find myself going back to the single player over and over, just playing for fun and guns. Multiplayer is great, but the single player experience is just as good.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:42 pm
User Image

ohgod scope and knife

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:43 pm
Nasty!

I can't believe how awesome of an idea this is. Though adding the Diablo element to just about any game is probably a million dollars waiting to happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:47 pm
I'm still waiting to find a golden revolver. I've found like, the weakest one possible. I want one I'll actually use.  

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Social Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces