Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:24 pm
CoD6 - Airport Level

Just saying... wow...
Cant wait till a fox news protest... also this has massive spoilers, heads up.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:28 pm
Cattra Nightblade
CoD6 - Airport Level

Just saying... wow...
Cant wait till a fox news protest... also this has massive spoilers, heads up.
lol i give it two days  

xGanonxChanx

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:33 pm
Seriously though, I can see it now, if they thought GTA was bad its got nothing on shooting up an airport, OH NO WERE ECOURAGING TERRORISM, LORDY LORDY LORD!

Yea, I can't wait for it biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:21 pm
...WHAT THE ********? In what context is that okay?!

oh my god that was so ******** up.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:50 pm
The Dragon Always Wins
...WHAT THE ********? In what context is that okay?!

oh my god that was so ******** up.
After all the murdering we do in FPSes, isn't it time we felt a little ishy?

I applaud Infinity Ward for this.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:33 am
Howe long before teenage idiot imitators....

I give it... 2- 3 weeks tops. =.=

This is not cool... I hardly like FPS' now... Let alone something THIS seemingly real...  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:09 am
Wow this is a weird one. First of all, the game looks awesome and I really want to play it. I have no problem enjoying over the top violence, and even realistic violence. I can see passed it and realize it's a game.

That being said there's something about this that's not sitting well with me. It's not upsetting me, but man I kind of felt a little something when those people got mowed down. Maybe it's just because the game looks so damn good. Look at the details!

This game is going to be awesome. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:14 am
Trenn Flashkill
Wow this is a weird one. First of all, the game looks awesome and I really want to play it. I have no problem enjoying over the top violence, and even realistic violence. I can see passed it and realize it's a game.

That being said there's something about this that's not sitting well with me. It's not upsetting me, but man I kind of felt a little something when those people got mowed down. Maybe it's just because the game looks so damn good. Look at the details!

As a game of COURSE its awesome, but as a situational objective in a game with such detail and s**t... It just doesnt sit right with me... I can shoot a Nazi in the face sure, but at least hes armed... I can shoot a Zombie in the face, but he wants to get some head...

I just cant shoot pedestrians in such a helpless situation like this... It just seems too...possible.

Am I doing something wrong? ;-;  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:37 am
J of The Wind
Trenn Flashkill

As a game of COURSE its awesome, but as a situational objective in a game with such detail and s**t... It just doesnt sit right with me... I can shoot a Nazi in the face sure, but at least hes armed... I can shoot a Zombie in the face, but he wants to get some head...

I just cant shoot pedestrians in such a helpless situation like this... It just seems too...possible.

Nah. Even though GTA was just as ruthless, it's not even close to the realism and detail. This level alone is probably our best example of a killing simulator. The violence is just a little too authentic.

It's just one mission and that's fine, but to be honest I don't think I could handle many more missions like it. Funny to admit it considering how many violent games I've played.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:30 am
Trenn Flashkill
J of The Wind
Trenn Flashkill

Nah. Even though GTA was just as ruthless, it's not even close to the realism and detail. This level alone is probably our best example of a killing simulator. The violence is just a little too authentic.

It's just one mission and that's fine, but to be honest I don't think I could handle many more missions like it. Funny to admit it considering how many violent games I've played.

I have to agree ( about the GTA and how real it is) but the game is rated "M" for MATURE, so you know... parents faults... not gaming company that their 8 year old is playing it...
at first when I saw it I was like "THE ******** till Fox news shits all over this: I give it less then a week  

Cattra Nightblade

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:49 am
I think that's pretty bad, but it will be worth it to see the Fox News report.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:31 am
Cattra Nightblade
Trenn Flashkill
J of The Wind
Trenn Flashkill

I have to agree ( about the GTA and how real it is) but the game is rated "M" for MATURE, so you know... parents faults... not gaming company that their 8 year old is playing it...
at first when I saw it I was like "THE ******** till Fox news shits all over this: I give it less then a week

True, but the violence is a little heavy even for adults. But you're right. At least adults are equipped with the experience and maturity to handle this. Kids are too impressionable. What scares me though is that parents will be buying this for their kids, regardless. I know my uncle will, and my cousin isn't even 12 yet.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:44 am
Trenn Flashkill
Cattra Nightblade
Trenn Flashkill
J of The Wind
Trenn Flashkill

True, but the violence is a little heavy even for adults. But you're right. At least adults are equipped with the experience and maturity to handle this. Kids are too impressionable. What scares me though is that parents will be buying this for their kids, regardless. I know my uncle will, and my cousin isn't even 12 yet.

Indeed, parents also need to stop blaming media (games, movies, music, etc.) for their bad parenting skills... they need to "lrn2parentrite" and not give the kid everything they ******** want or let a game teach them s**t...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:09 am
I don't think this is something that we should be worrying about just Fox News covering. I mean, this is pretty bad.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:22 am
Meta_Fish
I don't think this is something that we should be worrying about just Fox News covering. I mean, this is pretty bad.

I know, I never claimed to say it wasn't BAD, I was just saying that hey... think that Mass effect sex was bad (when you saw maybe an a** and a side boob, which you can catch on pretty much TV) then how about this type of thing... and now I'm saying that, pretty much what Trenn said. Theres a rating system for a reason and adults are more equiped for this then kids, just saying that before the media twists it like they did H1N1.

Its not the WORST ive seen in a game (I forget what wold war game I played that showed actual footage of the atomic bomb on japan (I dono what one it was since 3 were dropped)) but it is pretty bad, still getting the game none the less (also I think this is a optional mission since I think you get the option in the game to kill them earlier, the ones who did this... theres screens of you killing them all over /v/ so you know...)  
The Gallery

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff