Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying & informational guild for Sailor Moon and/or Fushigi Yuugi lovers to hang out. 

Tags: Moon, Fushigi, Watase, Naoko, Roleplay 

Reply Sailor Moon Discussions
DID YOU KNOW!!! Q AND A (SAILORMOON)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UsagiChiba

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I was so astounded by a lot of information I learn from previous forums about our favorite anime Sailormoon that I decided to make a forum regarding this. 4laugh

My rules is simple

1. No bump..bump...
2. Standard Gaian Rule pls.
3. Pick a sub-topic. There are 3 to choose from.

Sub Topis

A. Did You Know - you can post tid bits of information here.

B. Q and A - post your question here, others may answer by clicking the quote button.

C.Opinion in Demand - post your opinions here, click quote to answer a specific post and Post mood awarness be nice in answering others opinion.

4. Your Pick sub-topic is the title of your Post remember that..
5. Sailormoon Related topics only.. ok

Shall we begin 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:43 am
DID YOU KNOW

This is regarding the rumor that Chibiusa's real parents is not Mamoru/ Usagi but Mamoru/Setsuna because of the color of the eyes.. well sad to say but it aint true..

Im beginning to have doubt myself , I should have post it in the opinion section but after searching the web for answers, a year and so (just kidding) rofl

"Eureka I found it.."

The site is (http://www.sweetusagi.com/moon/rumors002.htm)

Rumor 14. "Setsuna and Mamoru had an affair behind Usagi's back and that is where Chibiusa came from."

Nice try~! No no no. While this would make for a very interesting twist to the story, there is just far to much evidence against it. For example, if the Earth (Mamoru) and Pluto (Setsuna) had a child how could that child have powers of the moon as Chibiusa does? They can't! Some may argue that "chibi has red eyes more like Setsuna's magenta eyes than Usagi's blue eyes" but rabbits do have red eyes sometimes, especially the pretty white ones (a nice pun on her name Usagi a.k.a. "Chibiusa" and Chibiusa came later in the series so that is maybe why the pun was not used on Usagi herself). Some others will insist that "Setsuna is so close to Chibiusa they are like mother and daughter" true but there is a reason for this bond. Setsuna is a very lonely person before she begins living with Michiru and Haruka and then Hotaru. Chibiusa is Setsuna's best friend. Also remember the strong STRONG evidence supporting the mother daughter bond between Chibiusa and Usagi.

- Episode 88: Usagi and Mamoru's love for their daughter (mostly Usagi's love) overpowers the hatred and bitterness that enveloped Chibiusa when she was under the power of the jakokusuishou (wicked black crystal). because of the the love bond between Usagi and Chibiusa, Chibiusa was no longer cursed to be Black Lady.

- Episode 119: Chibiusa calls Usagi "okaasama~*" "mother~*" teasing her, as she is begging to go see Thomas Harris at the planetarium.

Also there is the matter of blood types. Setsuna is blood type A and Mamoru is also blood type A, Usagi is blood type O and Chibiusa is also blood type O. It is possible that two blood type A's (Mamoru and Setsuna) could have a type O child, but only if they were both heterozygous type A, this means they have Ai type. If Setsuna is homozygous -which is AA- then they cannot have a type O child because two ii are needed for type O blood (one from the mother and one from the father). If Chibiusa is Setsuna's child then Setsuna has blood type Ai. We already know Mamoru's is Ai because Usagi has ii and that means he must have Ai to produce the ii child. Usagi and Mamoru have a higher chance of having an O type child than Setsuna and Mamoru.

All on top of which we can see the bond Usagi and Chibiusa share from the very moment they meet.

==============================

I think this is a valid reason coz she has episode to prove it..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

UsagiChiba

UsagiChiba

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:48 am
Q and A

Need your help guys.. I havent read the whole manga, gonk crying can anyone give me the website so I could download it for free and I hope its already English translated.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:24 am
I've no clue on the website...but that is one interesting rumor..can't say I'd heard it before.  

Mercuryangel

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:37 pm
I've never heard that rumor before either, ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:03 pm
me either.

Maybe I could find scanlations somewhere....though I couldn't say where yet...

I know where Codename wa Sailor V has a scanlation, though. wink  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Sesshomaruka

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:03 am
same  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:27 pm
One problem with that episode rumor (although, OBVIOUSLY since the silver crystal is compatible with ChibiUsa, she is Serenity's daughter) is that Toei gave her that cure for being Black Lady.

Naoko's Black Lady could have given a damn about Serenity or Endymion. She wanted to kill Usagi and steal Endymion away for her own. She only became Chibi USa again when Setsuna died. All she cared about was Setsuna. 3nodding But, of course, she IS a Serenity, because the ginzuishou works for her, and it would burn anyone else. She's also Sailor Chibi Moon, not Chibi Pluto.

EDIT: If you have the original mangas you can use this site to translate them: http://kurozuki.com  

Syndrama

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:34 pm
angel_baby_4
me either.

Maybe I could find scanlations somewhere....though I couldn't say where yet...

I know where Codename wa Sailor V has a scanlation, though. wink
i want!! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:39 pm
Hello. I'm new member here. And I just want to say (it's just a rumor in the manga) that Setsuna (one of my favorite characters) was Endymion's mistress.  

Vampire Mistress Isis

3,600 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:24 pm
Nah, she was never his mistress. Pluto may have admired him...maybe even a crush (then again who wouldn't have a crush on THAT hunk?)

But no, they wouldn't have hurt Serenity that way.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:20 pm
I believe it was addressed in the manga, but Setsuna had a major crush on King Endymion. I believe that's where these rumours stemmed from.

Lexia_Starr

Fashionable Lunatic

Yaku Moi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:45 am
Does anyone here like PGSM: Sailor Moon Live Action and watched it? Just to make sure im not the only one here who loves it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:20 am
UsagiChiba
Q and A

Need your help guys.. I havent read the whole manga, gonk crying can anyone give me the website so I could download it for free and I hope its already English translated.

You CAN rent them from the library... that's what I did. ^.^ (Esp using their interlibrary link thing to order the right volume from different libraries in your county) That's the only way I've been able to read every single one of them. 3nodding =)  

turquoiseczech1

Yukito Yu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:21 pm
turquoiseczech1
UsagiChiba
Q and A

You CAN rent them from the library... that's what I did. ^.^ (Esp using their interlibrary link thing to order the right volume from different libraries in your county) That's the only way I've been able to read every single one of them. 3nodding =)

... I might sound like a bad person saying this, but I would keep the books and pay the fines. I've been looking for the manga forever.  
Sailor Moon Discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games