Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 042: Sammy Spire Miyako ((Sam)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:27 pm
The room is quite spacious and private. It has its own private bathroom and shower stall as well as a large window on the far wall once you walk in which reveals the gorgeous view of the forest and other sites around Ria, some of the birds even come right in under they're own free will. There is a bed in the right corner, a small desk next to it filled with sketches, clay figures, and drawings, and a small case of books and menga next to the bed. A walk in closet opposite to the bathroom, a small Japanese table in the middle of the floor and a Tv on the left side of the room. There are Posters of Anime ((Pokémon, Naruto, School Rumble, exc.,...)), Animals, and Famous Artists. There is a huge box of CD's and Movies besides the Tv. There is a small peculiar box on the table...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:36 pm
Ryu walks in "sweet digs, i think this room is bigger than mine" he said as he leaned against a wall and pulled his sunglasses off of his eyes and looking toward her smiling "so what do you want to do now?" he asked without looking away from her still leaning on the wall before pulling out a lighter and playing with the fire tossing it in between his hands before putting the lighter back in his pocket and grinning as he made a halo out of it and made it hover over her head before moving it to his and making the halo turn into devil horns and laughing harder  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:58 pm
Sam smiled at him and laughed a bit, then went over to throw her stuff beside the desk, leaning her skate board agents the wall. She searched through her stuff before taking out a few things. A small pillow, in which she threw to onto the bed, not bothering with being neat or tidy. Also laying a small box on the desk before getting another idem. She set up a few things other than those, making it feel a bit more... homey. She had set up all of her anime books and movies ((all of her favorite episodes of Naruto and School Rumble)) before putting a few posters and laying out her art supplies and pencils on the desk and table. She nodded at her handy work before going back to Ryu's side. She hugged him, resting her head on his chest, smiling. "I don't know... what do You want to do?" She asked him sweetly, looking up at him with big glossy blue eyes. Her ears were down, her tail wagging happily behind her. She was in a good mood.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:15 pm
Ryu looks at the table sets four dice on it and finds a cup "I can show you a trick....." he said looking at sam and holding the cup while waiting for her answer...before setting his dice up a certain way swinging the cup open side down and collecting all the dice and setting the cup down before lifting it to show that he had stacked them  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:23 pm
Sam smiled, her tail wagging. "Sure." She said simply coming over to the opposite side of the table and sitting down across from him. her tail and ears changed to that of a dog, then a Wolf, then to those of a black cat. Her mind swirled with information on the change of mood and day. Wondering what was in store for her future. She was sure it was going to be weired living in Rai-High.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:47 pm
Ryu then picked up the dice and put them back in his pocket put the cup away and walked back to the table "so what do you want to do now?" he asked before sitting down next to her and wondering to himself why a girl like her would ever like a guy like him and how lucky he is to have met her...and how much he had grown to love her while wondering if she felt the same way  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:04 pm
Sam leans onto him. "Not sure... what to do what to do..." She says quietly, staring at the ceiling. Her face was emotionless as she stared blankly at the ceiling. She shifted through things in her head. 'Riddles... games... puzzles.' She thought to herself. 'What to do....' she thought up a quick scheme. "Okay... I got a riddle game for you. We keep saying riddles until the other can't answer. here's my first riddle: Food can help me survive, but water will kill me. What am I?" She asked him. So far, no one has broken her record of riddles, She wanted to see if he could beat her. She wondered if her ice-cold skin even phased him. She noticed that so far he didn't seem to notice.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:00 pm
"I have no idea........and why are you so cold?" he asked looking into her eyes and hugging her to try to warm her up, his sunglasses still over his eyes and an emotionless expression on his face " are you sick or something" he asked, seeing that he didn't get an answer, and beginning to grow worried about her because she felt like dry ice....before hugging her closer and finding something to cover her with at the same time  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:48 pm
Sam looked at him, a questionable look on her face. "I'm always cold..." She said, but just sat there as he hugged her close. She looked up at him, taking his Sunglasses off so she could see his eyes. "The answer to the riddle is fire." She said quietly with a smile. She wanted to comfort him, she didn't want him to worry.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:13 pm
"ok so why are you always cold?" he asked looking deep into her eyes and wondering if she was going to be ok before chuckling "fire huh....i cant believe i didnt know that...." he continued, still looking into her eyes before leaning down and kissing her on the lips gently before pulling away and smiling while still looking into her eyes and saying "i love you........more and more every moment we're together and every moment we're apart feels like a year"  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:29 pm
Sam smiled. "I guess I'm always use to being cold shouldered..." She said, "pardon the pun." She smiled a bit. "I was mostly shunned by all, and loved by none when I was younger." She continued. She kissed him softly back. "That sounds about right..." She said to him, noting to herself that she had been stuck in every one of her years, every one of her seconds,... just because she was a Shapeshifter. she didn't quite take note to how older she got... but more on how much time was going by... When she had found Akane she looked about 9.. and one hundred and fifty nine years had gone by after that... so that was only five years of aging in that amount of time until now. But Akane and her never really bothered figuring out exactly how old they both were... and instead just called themselves by how many years have gone by sense they had met... So... for all she knew, she could be three or even four hundred years old... but she didn't care to do the math. She looked at him lovingly, not caring if time decided to stop for them... just caught up in the moment of now.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:27 pm
Ryu looked into her eyes "well then you met someone that loves you and will never give you the cold shoulder...." he said without looking away from her loving every moment they were together and never wanting this to end...but he knew it would eventually have to because even if she would never die he was a mortal and eventually he would become a victim of old age and drift into death.....but that wasn't going to happen for a while so he decided to enjoy it while he could  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:36 pm
Sam smiled. "Good..." She said as she rested her head on him gently, a smile on her face. her tail came up to curl around them. Her ears went down, showing her emotion of endearment toward him as she snuggled into his chest. "I love you... I shall love no one else..." She whispered to him. She knew the day would come... that day of passing and leaving... the time of death. she tried not to think about it.. but instead thought of the good times they would have in the amount of time given.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:53 pm
Ryu looked deep into her eyes "i can't help but to fall in love with you Sam" he said just now realizing that he was falling for her and for the first time not faking it like his uncle used to......damn my uncle was a moron he thought to himself while wrapping his arms around her and still not wanting this to end.....and wondering if he would ever be able to show her how much he loved her  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:49 pm
Sam didn't stop herself, as soon as he'd said that she kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck as he wrapped his around her. She pulled back to smile at him. '...If it's truly meant to be... why do I feel dizzy... like I'm almost drunk.' She thought to herself with a small smile. She felt almost intoxicated the longer she was with him. Her tail thumped lightly against the floor happily.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff