Reply Halloween '09 (SIN/BOO)
If you see a S.I.N member in this guild don't be rude. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Intoxicating Joker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:15 pm
As this guild gets more and more members I think it's important to say...Just because they're S.I.N doesn't mean the don't have feelings....If you see a member of S.I.N in this guild they are either a spy for B.O.O or were allowed in here by our captain.
I'd appreciate it if we kept (fake-ish) racism out of the guild.
(We don't need to have bad blood in this guild for silly reasons.)
Thanks for your time,
Spectre 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:45 pm
Another amazing post~!
Me and my friends have been trying to spread the same tolerance xD
I have friends on both sides of the war ~ ~ ~ !
And it IS only a game xD And a temporary one at that!  

Nico Says Things
Crew

Shirtless Noob

7,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Intoxicating Joker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:55 pm
Nico Says Things
Another amazing post~!
Me and my friends have been trying to spread the same tolerance xD
I have friends on both sides of the war ~ ~ ~ !
And it IS only a game xD And a temporary one at that!

I have a ton of friends that joined SIN too and since I had just seen some (fake-ish) racism here in the guild I thought I should post this. whee
(I'm glad that someone here appreciates my posts. heart wink )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:20 pm
heart heart heart
xD

Most of the hate, in my experience so far, comes from SIN. A friendly greeting from a BOO member, in any thread, will result in a very rude, hostile, profane response from SIN supporters =/

I've seen some BOO members get spazy, but I haven't seen any be anywhere near as rude as I've seen SINNERS.

There are a few cool SINNERS though ~ a few. Several of my friends actually stopped talking to me because I joined BOO >.>'' which is REALLY dumb, ahah. Oh well. I still have friends on both sides, as I'm sure most Gaians do ~ ! So we should all respect each other.

heart heart heart  

Nico Says Things
Crew

Shirtless Noob

7,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Lady_Meeko123

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:36 pm
Don't delete this topic. I think it is very important. The event ends tomorrow and we really need to enforce tolerance. It goes without saying that I will not stand by and watch members of my guild discriminate against their fellow members.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:43 pm
Lady_Meeko123
Don't delete this topic. I think it is very important. The event ends tomorrow and we really need to enforce tolerance. It goes without saying that I will not stand by and watch members of my guild discriminate against their fellow members.

I just figured that since the event is over tomorrow I'd be able to delete it...

I completely understand what you're saying though....I'll make sure to only edit this topic so it encompasses a few more things tomorrow. 3nodding  

Intoxicating Joker

Hale Randzed

6,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:12 am
As a member of SIN (hate to say it but i was a spy for SIN that didnt get caught) I thank you for this thread, I have no issues with BOO members....in fact i think BOO got ripped off in this event, so it's good to see an effort for BOO to have no issue with people like me

(and even i will admit most hostilities were SIN started rather than BOO started in the first place)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:42 pm
"Thanks I thinks thats siners and boo members should all get along with eachother and be able to become one because just because we joined a guild and made a pact doesn't mean that those who sin and those who love a man in the form of a gaian doesn't mean we are not all the same we are all gaians inside and I think that people should accept that and be glad we can still go on gaia. and are fortunate not to be hacked and still on gaia instead of being banned."  

Luffs Greed

Life Hath Immortality

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:47 pm
Now that the guild is for everyone this is especially important. Just because we were the original people here doesn't mean we are superior.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:22 am
Just because this WAS a BOO guild, doesn't mean it still is. And just because us BOO people were here first, doesn't mean we can just go around saying rude stuff to people that were from BOO. It's just not right. We have to be tolerant.

Do not delete this thread. It is very important. This is only a game, anyways. We shouldn't blow our minds off with it.  

The Tsaria

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Stars Flying

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:15 pm
I really appreciate this topic and all, but I've already been seeing some SIN members on this guild getting in BOO people's faces about how they won and how their items are so much better. I don't care that they won, but rubbing it in our faces is just too much.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:53 pm
Stars Flying
I really appreciate this topic and all, but I've already been seeing some SIN members on this guild getting in BOO people's faces about how they won and how their items are so much better. I don't care that they won, but rubbing it in our faces is just too much.

If you see any more of these comments or know where the old ones are please let me know. (I've been deleting rude comments but sometimes I miss a few.) xp  

Intoxicating Joker

Lady_Meeko123

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:14 pm
In addition to that (Darkest Spectre) make sure that you're either giving these offenders warning or PMing me their messages so I can warn them myself. Constant rude/prejudice behavior is not good for the guild and I will not tolerate it. Multiple offenses (depending on severity) may lead to permanent banning in the long run.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:31 am
The Darkest Spectre
Stars Flying

If you see any more of these comments or know where the old ones are please let me know. (I've been deleting rude comments but sometimes I miss a few.) xp

I've seen that to.....I'm a SIN member originally and even i told another SIN member to stop being rude about our victory (the whole thread has since been deleted), of course i think neither side won really because of the glitches, so i guess i don't take quite as much pride in the victory as some of my former guildmates do
that and i think taking away the overseer's gift and giving BOO members that potatoverseer thing is just cruel, it's just adding insult to injury basically  

Hale Randzed

6,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Halloween '09 (SIN/BOO)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items