LET'S REDO THIS GUILD!? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:44 am
Okay! I mean, we totally need to fix this guild up!

We have tons of unused subforums, and lots of random threads that need to be moved! What should we do!?

Questions, comments, complaints, or concerns!?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:21 am
maybe we can post forum for helping oue guild member asking them if they need help?

Niitsu Kakunoshin

We have tons of unused subforums, and lots of random threads that need to be moved! What should we do!?

goldyang

Fawm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:02 am
Hrms...We could start by going through all the threads and see how long each specific thread has it been effective..If it's been down for awhile, just delete it. That also includes inactive memebers, delete the ones that hasn't been active lately.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:15 pm
I don't think we should remove inactive players, what if they want to come back?

As for deleting threads, I think we should just move them to a History subforum instead, in case anyone wants to continue on those topics, they can still continue on them but without clogging up the main forum.

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:45 pm
Yeah, I think we can move them to the History subforum, any thread that hasn't had posts for a month or so  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:06 pm
Sure, that's actually a great idea. I just didn't know if we could be moving threads and such.  

Fawm

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:09 am
Yes, we're able to move threads. Moderators (aka Captain, Vice Captains, and Crew Members) can move threads, delete threads, and edit threads.

One of our members PMed me, and I guess she's too shy to post on her own here. But I'll post her idea for her.

1. Have an Introduction thread for the new members in our guild.
-My thoughts- We already have a thread like that. It's called "Welcome to the Hmong Guild!" in the Main Forum.

2. Have a poll subforum for members who would like to create polls for fun.
-My thoughts- It doesn't really matter to me. It depends on you guys if you all also want a poll subforum.

3. Have a subforum about our Hmong history, culture, and tradition.
-My thoughts- The subforum that is under construction is supposed to be our History, Language, and Culture forum actually, but the person working on it didn't have the time to do all the work to get it done, not like I minded though, people get busy.

4. Have a subforum about our beliefs.
-My thoughts- Again, this is something everyone should agree on. I think talking about religion and beliefs is a taboo though, only if everyone can chat about it maturely, then I'll make a subforum for that.

5. Don't have them post anything.
-My thoughts- I have no idea what she meant by that.

6. Have a Hmong Music Subforum.
-My thoughts- Again, another subforum that everyone will have to agree on. We can always make a Music subforum in general.

7. Have a subforum for asking questions about the Hmong people.
-My thoughts- I think this idea would fit just fine if we were to just put it together with the Culture forum.

8. She asked for me to tell everyone about her ideas. And she wanted to have the guild members to fix the threads if the Crew doesn't. And she wants the Crew to ask every member about a new idea to our guild.
-My thoughts- Okay, well, I told everyone her ideas. And only Crew members can move and delete people's threads. And I already sent a guild-wide announcement to every member, so I'm sure we don't have to PM every member one by one.

9. She also wants to delete the random posts in the guild.
-My thoughts- I say we just move them to a History subforum instead of deleting them.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:01 am
Cool, I agree with your thoughts on number 4...
Edit: LoLz how do I move a thread? >.< I'm new to this moderator stuff sweatdrop

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:11 am
At the bottom of the thread you will see 3 options, Lock Thread, Move thread, or Delete Thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:57 am
LoLz thanks ;D hah hah the buttons are small XP  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:42 pm
^-^:; yeah, tis small.

Anyways, any other suggestions?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:18 pm
Niitsu Kakunoshin

delete the unuse ones and make new ones  

zasaki

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:20 pm
zasaki
Niitsu Kakunoshin

delete the unuse ones and make new ones

LoLz Manny, Niitsu said he wanted to put the unused ones in the History subforum XP  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:13 am
sweatdrop yeah so.. uhmmm... I guess I should start a poll over our ideas?  

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

Fawm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:51 am
I know that this is NOT the topic of discussion, lols. But, you guys are all Hmong, right? Just wondering xwb os.  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff