Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
The Sailor Wars Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sailoreclipse

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:48 pm
Rules: Follow Guild/Forum/Gaia Rules.

Thousands of millenia have passed since Galaxia's redemption at Star Zero Sagittarius. An era of peace has descended in correspondance with the rise of Crystal Tokyo, Neo Queen Serenity's legacy spread far throughout the universe. The long lost moon kingdom has re-arisen with the dawn of Utopia on earth, the entire Milky Way galaxy is in a state of perfection. The entire universe feels the ramifications of this 'everlasting' peace.

But despite Eternal Sailor Moon's efforts to destroy Chaos-- there cannot be good without evil.

Neo Queen Serenity has finally fully attained the unlimited powers of Sailor Cosmos and harnessed the ultimate power of the Silver Crystal. But born in tangent with her aquisition of the greatest good force in the universe, the greatest evil force in the universe has also sprung forth from the darkest depths of the blackest nebula.

Sailor Chaos has awoken.

I just was always curious about this lil hint that naoko dropped in stars, and thought it would make one helluva roleplay.

Because Neo Queen Serenity bestowed immortality on everyone in Crystal Tokyo, all the main planetary senshi, chibi moon (now moon) and asteroid senshi would assumedly be alive and well during this time, if you guys want to step up and RP them.
Post profiles as needed. Any otaku(made-up) senshi are welcome, but please, keep your life stories to your own RP-threads. This thread is more focused on the Sailor Wars between Sailor Cosmos and Sailor Chaos and all the Senshi caught inbetween the crossfire. Anybody can start this RP, good, evil, whatever. If anyone wants to play Cosmos/Chaos, please post telling such, so that I will have some idea where this RP will go. Senshi deaths are encourages. XP
EDIT: Added in. Just wanted to clarify, feel free to play minor characters as well. Usagi's family, Umino, Naru, Motoki ect are all viable characters in the sailor moon world. Also wanted to clarify that Sailor Galaxia is a GOOD character, along all other senshi seen throughout the series. However, sailor chaos (not galaxia!) is following down a similar path of destruction, no doubt enlisting the help of sailor animates along the way.

Good/Senshi

Sailor Cosmos-Open
Neo King Endymion-Open
---*Eternal Sailor Mercury-MercuryAngel
---*Eternal Sailor Mars-x~Rei_Hino~x
---*Eternal Sailor Jupiter-EternalJupiter
---*Eternal Sailor Venus-TakinoTomo
---*Eternal Sailor Pluto-hansonaangel
---*Eternal Sailor Neptune-Tohya Kurohana
Eternal Sailor Uranus-Open
---*Eternal Sailor Saturn-IkumiAngel
---*Super Sailor Moon(Chibi-Usa)-Sailor_MiniMoon
Super Sailor Pallas-Open
Super Sailor Vesta-Open
Super Sailor Juno-Open
Super Sailor Ceres-Open

---*Luna-Tohya Kurohana
---*Artemis-Tohya Kurohana
---*Motoki-EternalJupiter
---*Nikki Tsuyu-Tohya Kurohana
---*"a made up... I have made up"-hansonaangel[/bad grammar]

Evil/Animates

---*Sailor Chaos-sailoreclipse
---*Vicious-ViciouslySexy  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:21 pm
((May I play Mercury?

And just a quick question. I know it's not mentioned anywhere in the series, but by now, are the planets colonized? Just thought it might make things more interesting if they were...))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

sailoreclipse

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:26 pm
Mercuryangel
((May I play Mercury?

And just a quick question. I know it's not mentioned anywhere in the series, but by now, are the planets colonized? Just thought it might make things more interesting if they were...))

Sure why not. It's in the distant future, and that is where the earth is headed now anyways. XP Didn't want to SET a future though as a permanent frame will be a bit...restricting.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:34 pm
((I'll be my made-up guy, will post on this post...give me a sec))

Gaia Name: ViciouslySexy
Character Name: Vincent Marilyn
Scout Name/Villain Pseudonym: Vicious
Character Age: 18
Character Description (for made-ups only): He stands at around 6 feet weighing about 170 pounds. The short black hair is normally spiked, but at times it is left untouched. Vincent also has a goatee which is not too long. The green eyes of his seem to be always tired, but still cautious. The dark tanned skin is covered with a black, button up, collared shirt along with a set of blue jeans. He also normally wears a gloves with steel platings on the insides. His face might seem rugged, but Vincent can still have an attractive appeal.
Character Transformation:
Vicious Revelation - His body is encased by black, almost skin-tight type of armor. Shoulder plates, along with arm plates have a single spike stretching upwards on them. The chest plate has a foreign symbol on it, only Vicious is able to comrehend the meaning of the engravement. Along with the armor, the black cape reaches down to his feet and can be taken off at any time
Attacks

ScatterShot - He places his hands on his chest, gathering his energy throughout his body. The energy is then shot off in all directions; as in ballistics. The power of the blasts are weak and are meant to keep enemies away from him.

Pain - Inflicts his own pain onto other enemies. Has to actually grab hold of the opponent and extract his pain into them.

Atonement - Uses all of his own 'aura' to heal his physical injuries. Tends to drain Vicious completely and make him rather hungry.

Shockwave Pulsar - Gathering his own energy and the pain that he has encountered, Vicious slams his fist into the ground and creates a shockwave of energy to extremely hurt those around him. This attack is a last resort and is rarely used.

Character Background: His nickname Vicious was soon given to Vincent due to his 'vicious' tactics and rather cruel ways. Although his reputation is rather evil, Vincent does show mercy to those who he thinks deserve it. He acts on his own thoughts and will rarely listen to what others have to say.
Good or Evil? Evil  

Rawfully Smutty

Myrandriel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:56 pm
((Could I be two characters? Like Michiru and my madeup? >.>; I can play both!))

Name: Nikki Tsuyu (nickname: Kitsune)

Scout name: Sailor Vulpecula

Special skills or abilitie(s):

Henshin

Vulpecula Planet Power - Make Up!: Transforms Kitsune into Sailor Vulpecula.

Vulpecula Crystal Power - Make Up!: Transforms Kitsune into Super Sailor Vulpecula and Sailor Star Vulpecula.

Attacks

Vulpecula Illusion Aura: Vulpecula sets up an illusion of her choice to fool her opponent and put him/her/it off guard. Can be offensive or defensive.

Vulpecula Foxfire Spear: Vulpecula turns her spear into foxfire and hurls it at the enemy after taking careful aim.

Vulpecula Foxfire Mischief: Vulpecula forms a ball of destructive foxfire in a flourish involving her nine "tails" and fires it at the enemy.

Vulpecula Mage Fox: Vulpecula forms an immense amount of foxfire in the shape of a large, nine-tailed fox, and sends it at the enemy. Her ultimate attack.

Weapons: Other than her magic, Vulpecula wields the Foxfire Spear, an ornamental spear that is still entirely functional. Her mask is also a defensive device, as the sapphire set in the forehead is magic.

Good or Evil: Neutral

Appearance: Sailor Vulpecula and her guardian, Kyuubi.

In her civilian form, Tsuyu wears casual clothing, as long as they're in dark and neutral colors. She keeps her russet hair in its nine twisted "tails", but if unbound it would form something of a train behind her. Her eyes are golden-amber in color. She possesses highly vulpine characteristics, such as a narrow face and uplifted eyes, and always seems to have a mischevious smirk hovering about her full lips. But her figure is quite...well...voluptuous, possessing curves that would make anyone even remotely attracted to women want to have her (of course, having been the source of the kitsune of legend, it's only logical).

Somewhere about her person, there is always a small white ball, about the size of a ping-pong ball (which is what it is, to an extent), and if one were to take it, she'd get extremely upset.

Personality: Kitsune is a very mischevious woman, but she has a good heart, and peaceful intentions. She loves to flirt, but mostly with women, because she prefers them (but she'd never mention that to anyone, since she'd get fired). She enjoys working with adolescents, despite the turbulence of that age. She shares a small percentage's love of anime, manga and the like, and especially enjoys the stories about the so-called "Sailor Scouts."

History: Kitsune was born to the rulers of the center star (called Anser) of the constellation humans identified as Vulpecula. Her birth name was Russess Anser Vulpecula II, but growing up, she always preferred the name Sess. Vulpecula itself was allied with the Sol System long before she was born, so she was often taken to visit the place, and she eventually became as familiar with the place as she was with home. Unfortunately for her later on, both the people of Sol and Vulpecula spoiled her.

When she was old enough, she was trained in the art of combat, and soon inherited the Foxfire Spear--which, in turn, made her Sailor Vulpecula. Once she achieved that status, she was pretty much able to do as she wished. So she took the opportunity to visit the Sol System, and the Earth's moon in particular. Unfortunately, she visited at a bad time; she was killed, and the Foxfire Spear lost, when the place was destroyed by the Dark Kingdom and Queen Beryl.

However, like all the Senshi killed then, she was reborn...but she hasn't yet been reawakened, as her guardian, the small fox named Kyuubi, has had a hard time finding her. Currently, she lives in Estes Park, Colorado, and works as a brand-new high school Japanese teacher.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:47 pm
added you guys. And I added you for both tohya, I doubt we'll get enough members to play every role anyways, so multiple RP-roles is a good thing.

I'd also like to warn anyone who wants to RP that there will be senshi deaths in this, I am not opposed to killing off characters in the least. *sweatdrops* So playing multiple roles would probably be a good safety net as well.  

sailoreclipse

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200

Myrandriel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:52 pm
((Heheh. No worries. I usually play multiple roles, anyway. XP I could play the three guardian cats, as well...or at least, Luna and Artemis, if you need them.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:36 pm
((May I be Sailor Saturn xd ))  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:19 am
((Can I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be Sailor Jupiter? It's been a while since I've been able to play her, but I still know how. I could also play Pluto, I'm able to Roleplay up to 4 characters with ease, and more if needed))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:28 pm
aight, saturn and jupiter assigned. Didn't want to give more than one main char (senshi or king-queen/chaos) to any one person, sorry eternal. But I did give you jupiter so...  

sailoreclipse

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200

x~Rei_Hino~x

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:30 pm
((May I be Sailor Mars?))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:51 pm
Mk, added you as mars. ^^  

sailoreclipse

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:42 am
((
Quote:
aight, saturn and jupiter assigned. Didn't want to give more than one main char (senshi or king-queen/chaos) to any one person, sorry eternal. But I did give you jupiter so...

OK then, fine by me, I was actually meaning it to be temporary, until someone else stepped up as Pluto, but I'll also play Motoki if you like))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:16 pm
Well I suppose we could start now. XP We have enough Chars.

Since nobody has stepped up to it in a few days, I guess I'll take either sailor cosmos or sailor chaos. *shrugs* It wasn't really my intention to play a main role...but if nobody else is gonna do it...:/

Even temporarily EtJu, if nobody stepped up for a while, they would have to read through all of your posts to catch up to where their own char was. *sweatdrops* Plus it would get a bit confusing if you had done something that THEY didn't think pluto should do...just...dumb stuff. Don't even wanna get into all the possibilities.  

sailoreclipse

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:26 pm
"Hmm...." Queen Mercury was caught in an Ami-esque moment for a majority of her staff to notice. Which was strange. Standing in the middle of a hallway, and holding a stack of papers in one hand with a frown on her face, she didn't exactly fit the old fairy tale description of queens. But then again, many things had changed-like the restoration of the mercurial court and civilization for example.

((Hope you don't mind if I started first...I didn't want to say anything I shouldn't...so I left it generic for the moment.))  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff