Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid:_L.O.V.E._

Back to Guilds

A place for VOCALOID and UTAU fans to hang.~ 

Tags: Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune, Kagamine Rin/Len, Kaito, Meiko 

Reply [W.e.l.c.o.m.e. M.a.s.u.t.a.~] (Program/MMD Help.)
Miku Clock

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to add the Miku clock to your profile?
Yes and I'm ganna "MikuMiku Ni Shiate ageru"
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
No, The clock is horrible and I"m going to text everyone about it with my cell phone.
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Flying-Yoda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:14 pm
Hello
I'm still kind of a new member of this guild but I came up with my first topic to talk about.

I decided to post about the Miku clock on my profile as hatsune_Miku010203 commented on my profile about it and wanted to know how I got it on my profile.

So I thought why not tell everyone what I told her.

All I did was go to the official site by clicking on the pink area above a Miku clock on a blog. I was curios about putting it on my blog and while I was trying to get it to work I had an idea as my gaia profile page was up on another window at the time. I thought why not try putting in the url into a media window. When I got it to work I was shocked. I was only toying around and I never thought it would actually work. So like I told hatsune_Miku010203 It was more dumb luck then skill. lol

I'm also surprised to see that it seems no one else has figured this out before me. From what I have seen on gaia no one else has this on there profiles. Well Hopefully seance I'm posting a simple guide below it will appear on more profiles. I would be honored if people put this on there pages.

Anyway, If you want the clock you could click around the links like I did but I think its simpler for people if I just put down to the url to the large clock and save them time clicking.

Just copy this url into a media window like you would when posting a you tube video and the clock should appear.

http://www5b.biglobe.ne.jp/~s-sakaki/mikuclock.swf

I hope this helps people out and feel free to let me know if your having trouble getting it to work.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:47 pm
The song is soooo Kawaii!!!  

oVenom waz here v10

oniki the assasin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:18 pm
is it possible to put the clock on my sig.?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:09 am
Flying-Yoda
Hello
I'm still kind of a new member of this guild but I came up with my first topic to talk about.

I decided to post about the Miku clock on my profile as hatsune_Miku010203 commented on my profile about it and wanted to know how I got it on my profile.

So I thought why not tell everyone what I told her.

All I did was go to the official site by clicking on the pink area above a Miku clock on a blog. I was curios about putting it on my blog and while I was trying to get it to work I had an idea as my gaia profile page was up on another window at the time. I thought why not try putting in the url into a media window. When I got it to work I was shocked. I was only toying around and I never thought it would actually work. So like I told hatsune_Miku010203 It was more dumb luck then skill. lol

I'm also surprised to see that it seems no one else has figured this out before me. From what I have seen on gaia no one else has this on there profiles. Well Hopefully seance I'm posting a simple guide below it will appear on more profiles. I would be honored if people put this on there pages.

Anyway, If you want the clock you could click around the links like I did but I think its simpler for people if I just put down to the url to the large clock and save them time clicking.

Just copy this url into a media window like you would when posting a you tube video and the clock should appear.

http://www5b.biglobe.ne.jp/~s-sakaki/mikuclock.swf

I hope this helps people out and feel free to let me know if your having trouble getting it to work.

I'm gonna sound stupid...
How do you put a youtube video on your profile?
I want to put on the clock but i can't figure it out DX  

CherryLen

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Jade the Starwolf

Shy Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:22 pm
DutchCherry
It's not a stupid question 3nodding

If you're using a new profile, you just need to 'add' a multimedia section for your profile and add it in there. If you have an old profile, add it in the multimedia section of the profile area in your account info. If you need anymore help with finding it, feel free to pm me.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:24 pm
Jade Hyoukai
DutchCherry
It's not a stupid question 3nodding

If you're using a new profile, you just need to 'add' a multimedia section for your profile and add it in there. If you have an old profile, add it in the multimedia section of the profile area in your account info. If you need anymore help with finding it, feel free to pm me.

Okay thanks~!  

CherryLen

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100

The Strongest Baka

Romantic Genius

6,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:01 pm
that clock is adorable! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:00 pm
4laugh I wuv that thing. It's on a bunch of web sites.  

Lil Fang

Chatty Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kimiko Doll

Versatile Fashionista

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:22 pm
the clock didn't show up for me.  
[W.e.l.c.o.m.e. M.a.s.u.t.a.~] (Program/MMD Help.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games