Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crazypuff9

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:45 pm
hey this is the forum where u can do wutever u want except swear. and the first person on page 15 to bump will get a gift from me. but something u can help me with is how do i get booty grab on my aquarium? if u help me with that then you might be the best person around.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:19 pm
Hmm I don't know how to booty grab either... ok this is probably a stupid question but, who won the fight? BOO or SIN?  

xXGentleBlazeXx

Intoxicating Joker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:25 pm
I'll try to answer both questions as best as I can.

for booty grabbing you have to go to the aquarium forum-Then find a topic that says booty grab or something--click on it and scroll down to the person's aquarium--You should see a glowing sign on the aquarium that says "Booty grab"--click it and you're in business!^^

And as far as I know no one knows who has won yet....Both SIN and Boo still have skins so I don't think Gaia has decided yet...
(I hope I answered your questions 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:40 am
you can get a booty grab bundle which is a bundle of fish that are prone to starting the booty grab game (i dont remember them all but if i remember correctly ninja fish and dark knight fish were in that bundle)......all fish have a chance of starting the game so having a fish in your aquarium is really all you need to have booty grab but some fish are more likely to start up a game.....also having multiple fish who have a high likelyhood of starting the game is the best way to guarantee that your aquarium does have the booty grab game

What the fish drop
i know booty grab and fish drops are mainly unrelated but it's still a good link to have  

Hale Randzed

6,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Danielwashere

7,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:24 pm
I think that S.I.N. won
i remember seeing something that said that they won
also i was in B.O.O. and my skin changed to something funny, so im guessin we lost...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:00 pm
i rich XD  

Abyss Traveler

Divine Soldier

17,775 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Life Hath Immortality

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:09 pm
Join the Secret Santa everyone! Located in the Christmas '09 subforum.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:48 pm
im just posting so i dont get kicked sense i just got fired so i will be on more  

ImperialHuntsmen

Enduring Genius

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces