Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r u pissed off like hell
  YES!!!!!!!!
  no :[
View Results

kioza yukimara

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:12 pm
okay,so there r rumers of zac effron playing light/ratio and miley cyrus playing misa amne(she is annoying enough already,miley makes it 10X worse)plz comment ive u want 2 kill themp.s.if they r going 2 make an american death note,dont use actors from fawking disney!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:40 pm
no matter what american actors they'll use they'll still DBZ it ("DBZ it" is how i say "they're gonna ruin the anime manga or whatever you call it like how they did to DBZ here in america...)  

Mr Ramen McEmo

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

katisninja

4,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:49 pm
wtf zac effron and miley cyrus. im about to go ninja stare  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:56 pm
@Topic

That's incorrect. . .
The movie is going to come out next year right?
Yeah well I looked up zac and miley on wikipiedia and there movies for the next year do not mention death note. In fact I belive the whole movie is a sad rumor.

Vanilla Mushroom

kioza yukimara

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:16 pm
Solar Berry
@Topic

That's incorrect. . .
The movie is going to come out next year right?
Yeah well I looked up zac and miley on wikipiedia and there movies for the next year do not mention death note. In fact I belive the whole movie is a sad rumor.

ihope so,death note is too good 4 thier bad acting ugly fawkin faces  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:02 am
i thought it was confirmed that they wanted to, but that doesn't mean they'll go along with it.
but I want it to happen just so i can see it, but then there will be fangirls, and it might turn into something cool...misa cosplay would be ruined crying  

princesskatiey

9cauliflower6

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:37 pm
scream
this rumor better not be true
scream

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:41 pm
kioza yukimara
okay,so there r rumers of zac effron playing light/ratio and miley cyrus playing misa amne(she is annoying enough already,miley makes it 10X worse)plz comment ive u want 2 kill themp.s.if they r going 2 make an american death note,dont use actors from fawking disney!!!
I AGREE DUDE ZAC EFFRON ALREDY LOOKS GAE AND LIGHT IS A MELLOISH CHILLAX PERSON(until he found da death note) U CANT GIVE DAT ROLE TO HAPPY FEET SIINGIN FAGGET  

ll Unholy Sinner ll

x - - - Cyan Cecilia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:42 pm
HOW COULD THEY RUIN RAITO LIKE THAT?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:51 pm
They might as well just sell the japanese one. It has english voice-overs. Can't you find it in stores? Wal-Mart Canada has them. >.< Oh, and the public library I go to has them too!  

Mikki -xxx-

Toxic Corrupt

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:52 pm
They will never find better actors than the ones they used in Japan. It pwns our crappy American versions.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:03 pm
Let's just say this... If they were both standing on top of a building about to jump, I would be at the bottum yelling "Do a flip!" to him. And "DIVE DIVE DIVE!!!" To hannah... ^^  

Bad Memory Scene

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xAishiteru_Sakurax

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:30 am
I heard about it...so this I HAVE to see and than rate it...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:33 am
The japanese one wasn't exactly the best thing i'd ever seen i was hoping for better tbh. Films are never better than the book although the animated version was really good and i enjoyed it as much as the book. Although i'm sad to hear that zac and miley would be in a movie like that i'd love to laugh at how funny they'll look smile  

Shonagh

dykno_soar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:32 pm
Actually, the cast hasn't even been announced. (Has casting even started?) These are all rumors.
Still, I would go to the American remake. It can't be worse than the Japanese ones, right?  
Anime lovers

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff