Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Albion OOC Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of Pie?
  Apple
  Peach
  Pumpkin
  Lemon Meringue
  Chocolate Creme
  Gold!
View Results

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:53 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:07 am
Welcome!

You have reached the OOC Thread for the Albion RolePlay. Here you will find valuable information relating to the RP as well as having an open forum to ask questions, discuss missions or plot and just chat with your fellow roleplayers. I will be copying the Rules and The Profile Skeletons into this thread as well so you will have them here with the information that I provide. Also this is where Profiles will be posted. Because the OOC Sub-Forum is so busy, it would be best to bookmark this page so you can find it easier if it gets bumped off the first page. With that, Enjoy!

Albion RP Thread

Pathological Kisser

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:47 am
Characters
User Image

-Your character can be a Hero (on either side of the spectrum), a trainee at the Guild, a townsperson, or any other sentient being in Albion (bandit, prison guard, or a Really really bad guy).
-Trainees usually graduate from the Guild around age 18.
- All character must be Human. NO elves, nekos, demons, yada yada.
-You may have as many characters as you can handle. But keep up with them or the Goddess (me) shall have to take action.
-PM all character applications, Titled 'Albion', to me as per the rules.
-Note on existing characters from the game. Those of you that have played the game may be familiar with some of its characters (The Guildmaster, Maze, Thunder, Whisper, Lady Grey, etc) I am not looking for this to take the exact same path as the game and have yet to decide if I shall include Jack of Blades. However if you did want to take one of these characters you should PM me a profile for them and really, REALLY impress me.
-Note on NPCs: For now consider the existing character listed above (with the exception of the Guildmaster, which I will be puppeting) as NPCs. You can use them in your posts, control what they do and say as long as someone else isn't using them at the same time. Other NPCs such as bartenders, villagers, shopkeepers, bandit kings, etc, can be created and controlled within the posts. One rule that I have seen alot that I will NOT be enforcing here is that once one person creates an NPC no one else can use it. Blah on that. If you are in town chatting with the hairdresser which is a good friend of yours, someone else can go and see her later and converse with her. Just all keep in line with the characters. The only place I draw the line is with spouses and children. Should your character have a family it is theirs to control unless you grant permission to someone else for whatever reason. But I encourage everyone to use NPCs. Talk to the shopkeepers, hire some muscle to help you with a difficult mission, entertain a barmaid, be creative.

- Profiles will be posted in the OOC Thread

Hero(Good or Evil)/Guild Trainee Profile Skeleton

[u][b]Background Info:[/b][/u]
[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Name:[/b] (First and Last)
[b]Age:[/b] (Please, no super amazing heroes who are 18. Remember it takes time to accumulate experience and renown. Awesomeness is directly related to years spent kicking a**)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male or Female)
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] (Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual)
[b]Hometown:[/b] (Look at the map. Make sure to pick a place that IS a town. Your hometown cannot be The Circle of Dead, those are ruins. If you are from a remote farm make sure to say which place you are closest too.)
[b]Do you own a place anywhere now?:[/b] (Houses or Business that you live in or rent out)
[b]Bio:[/b] (Be descriptive and lengthy. If you send me two sentences I WILL NOT accept you!)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Real picture, no anime. Sorry, but my call, and I like pictures :) )

[u][b]Hero Info:[/b][/u]
[b]Expertise:[/b] (Melee, Ranged, Will or Balanced)
[b]Alignment:[/b] (Good, Evil, Morally Grey, or explain your complicated self)
[b]Renown:[/b] (Unknown, Up-and-Comer, Known but not respected, and so on yadayada, just give us an idea where your character is starting. Are they completely green, a slaving Hero building a rep or an established Hero working of Legendary status...let's not have TOO many of the last...::glare::)
[b]Objectives:[/b] (What do you want out of life?)
[b]Companion:[/b] (I'm not going to restrict this too much. Whatever kind of animal you want is fine as long as it is real. No mythical or enchanted animals here. If your dog talks to you, I boot you. Also if you don't want a companion or want to get one later that is fine too.)
[b]Trophies:[/b] (If you have any)

[u][b]Random:[/b][/u]
[b]How do you prefer to travel:[/b] (Walking the roads of this lovely kingdom, by carriage-my feet blister easily, on horseback because it is kickass, or I prefer to stay at home because I'm a lazy a**. Feel free to modify these as needed)
[b]Do they give money to beggars:[/b] (Yes, I try to spread love to all of Avo's creatures or No, may Skrom feast on their souls, mwahahaha...or other)
[b]Do they play an instrument:[/b] (Lute, bongos, flute...hey we arn't here to judge)

Other:(Tattoos, jewelry, etc)

Townsperson/Trader/Non-Hero Profile Skeleton:

[u][b]Background Info:[/b][/u]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b] (First and Last)
[b]Age:[/b] (Not as important as with heroes but let's please not all be 16-18. The awesomeness rule applies here as well but proportional to years avoiding a** kickings)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male or Female)
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] (Straight, Gay, Lesbian or Bisexual)
[b]Hometown:[/b] (Look at the map. Make sure to pick a place that IS a town. Your hometown cannot be The Circle of Dead, those are ruins. If you are from a remote farm make sure to say which place you are closest too.)
[b]Where do you live now:[/b] (Same basic rules as with 'Hometown')
[b]Bio:[/b] (Be descriptive and lengthy. If you send me two sentences I WILL NOT accept you!)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Real picture, no anime. Sorry, but my call, and I like pictures :) )

[u][b]The Facts:[/b][/u]
[b]What do you do:[/b] (Own and operate the Weapons Stall in Bowerstone, work as a barmaid at the Oakvale Inn, I'm a kid and finishing school, etc etc)
[b]How do you react to fiend attacks:[/b] (Run and Hide, fight the best that a poorly trained villager can, throw others to the fiends and try to negotiate my release, etc)
[b]What do you think of the Heroes Guild:[/b] (My Saviors!, Pompous jerks, Overrated, etc)
[b]Do you have a favorite Hero:[/b] (Insert name here OR are you kidding me?)
[b]Companion:[/b] (Sure, other people can have pets too. I'm a nice person)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:50 am
Rules

User Image

1. Follow Gaia TOS, RPFLA Rules and Literate Sub-Forum Rules in addition to my own rules. Else I shall smite you.

2. Being that this is in the Literate Sub-Forum, which implies that all those entering here should be Literate, I should not have to discuss literacy requirements, but I shall. I want a solid effort from everyone. Basically a two paragraph(five sentences a paragraph) minimum. I realize that when you are in a back and forth exchange it can be difficult and in certain instances I will be understanding, but don't push it. Else I shall smite you.

3. Cybering. Don't do it. You all know the rule. We all know what is allowed and not allowed. Gaia is considered PG-13. I have seen some pretty racy PG-13 movies. You can be romantic, make out, etc but we all know that there will not be any cybering in this RP. Else I shall smite you.

4. I am the Goddess. These Rules WILL be obeyed, along with any new ones that I choose to add. Else I shall smite you.

5. Also on the list of things you should already know, no god-modding, auto-hitting, etc. This can be a tricky line in battle type RPs. My advice, if you are going to be fighting with someone, work out the battle plan via PM so I don't have to hear whining. In every fight someone has to lose, runaway, be rescued or die, it could be you. The important thing that I want to emphasize with this rule is that you WILL NOT make your character some super awesome, indestructible God. Yes, these Heroes will eventually be super awesome, but they all must have some flaw or weakness. If you are God-modding I shall contact you about it (via PM if I'm feeling polite, in the thread as OOC if you annoy me) so that you can edit your posts and rectify the situation. Else I shall smite you.

6. Take OOC chatter to the OOC thread. If you have a question/comment about what is going on immediately in the thread you may post it in double parentheses(()). Else I shall smite you.

7. PM all Character Applications to me. 'Albion' in the subject line. Do NOT post until I send you a return PM to notify you of your acceptance. Else I shall not accept you and you will have no character for me to smite.

8. There will be no harassment to the other members of this RP. I know that not everyone can be buddies and I could care less if you like everyone in the RP. But no one may harass anyone else in either the main thread or the OOC. Else you shall again be smote.

9. You shall be informed of what you are writing about. Don't say something stupid like you left the Heroes Guild and were immediately walking through Barrow Fields which is on the other side of the continent. You don't have to be super 'world savvy', but make an effort on the easier things. Refer to the materials that I provide in the OOC when making your posts(map, equipment lists, etc). Else I shall smite you.

10. I don't care how pretty your posts are. However, you will include a few things at the top of each post. Picture, equipped weapons (one of each), will spell and location. See Example Below: (M = Melee, R = Ranged, W = Will). If you are not a hero/fighting character then just picture and location.

Post Example
User Image

M - Iron Katana
R-Oak Longbow
W-Lightning

Location - Shopping in Bowerstone South

posty posty posty posty posty posty posty posty posty posty posty posty posty posty posty posty posty posty

11. Now this is a slightly confusing one. Those that have played the game know that there are a few 'legendary items'. Unlike your average oak crossbow or iron broadsword of which there are many, there are only one each of the legendary items. See the equipment list in the OOC for further information. However, so we don't have ten people running around with the Solus sword (awesome weapon), only one person can have it. Since you have your weapon listed with each post it will be easy for us to see who has what item. Also in this same thread of thinking. Don't be lame and say that your character has went around and collected all of the legendary items and is hoarding them so no one else can have them, this will make me smite YOU. I know that this might cause some confusion but I think we can handle it. No smiting for violation of this rule, only a harsh stare. Unless you did it on purpose to be lame and then the smiting will continue.

12. Though in the game your hero can carry all of the weapons, armor and supplies that he can buy so he/she can switch at any time. Let's not do that. While I said in Rule #11 I don't want you to stockpile all of the Legendary Weapons, it is understandable that your hero would end up with an armory if they don't sell their old weapons. But keep them either at your house or your room at the Guild. Just be sensible and realistic. Also if you have a legendary weapon or two that you arn't using feel free to sell them to a shop or other Hero. We will all pay attention and know what is going on.

13. Activity. I expect those that join to be active. If you are going to be away for a while then leave your character training or something similar so that we can continue moving the plot on without them. I know that everyone has busy lives, myself included, but if you join I would like to think that you will make an effort to check the RP and keep your character updated. If won't put a specific requirement of posts per week or anything like that, but if you start falling behind I will give you two warnings before I take your character over, mostly likely to puppet to a spectacular death. Some smite involved here.

Pathological Kisser

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:51 am
Announcements

This section is very important, please make sure to check it regularly. The date, time and weather is also in this section so I will talk about that quickly. I know one of the frustrations of an RP is getting stuck waiting while others are finishing some plot line of their own. If you want to go off on a mission and attack a bandit camp that is a solid days walk away from you, and there are two other people in the RP just sitting in the guild having a long talk about their future together, it can be frustrating. HOWEVER, I really can't have them sit down to chat as you are leaving, and then just as they finish their conversation, here you are back after what should have been a two day walk plus the fight at the camp.

So, this is how I want you to deal with time. You can be moving your character along (as long as it isn't affecting any of the others) and do your thing. But be aware of the time and you will have to wait for the rest of the RP to catch up with you afterwards. Don't forget, you don't have to write in super efficient mode like 'Jim walks out of the Guild toward Darkwood. He kills all of the bandits he finds and takes a trophy from the leader. Heads back to the Guild.'

There is a journey here. There are traveling traders that you can encounter and trade with. Wasps and beetles, along with other fiends, can be found along the roads. Stop in towns along the way for a drink, a meal, to visit your favorite girl/guy, stock up on supplies, etc. This RP is about more than the missions. You can make your missions interesting and the travel can be the part where you really show your characters life and personality. I know it can be a pain to wait on people, but it is for the best for everyone in the RP that we maintain a pace and not run around crazy like.

7-11-09 : Construction of 'Albion' begins
9-11-09 : Tentative Date for 'Albion' to open
10-11-09 : RP has been underway for a day and we are timeskipping to Sunday evening!
21-11-09 : Yeshaya has been appointed Vice-Captain to oversee disciplinary matters
24-11-09 : We will be moving forward to late morning/early afternoon of Tuesday ALSO There will be a few changes to the map, equipment and whatnot with items that were seen in Lost Chapters.

What is going on/Where do we start:
Heroes should be either at or heading toward the Guild. Notice was sent out that as the Guild Master's advancing old age was slowing him down, a new Guild Master is to be appointed. A ceremony is to be held on Tuesday, the twenty-fourth, to honor the new Guild Master and allow them to speak to all of the trainees and heroes.

Season: Spring - Summer - Autumn - Winter
Month: Jan - Feb - Mar - Apr - May - June - July - Aug - Sept - Oct - Nov - Dec
Day: Sunday 22nd - Monday 23rd - Tuesday 24th - Wednesday 25th - Thursday 26th - Friday 27th - Saturday 28th
Time of Day: Dawn - Morning - Afternoon - Dusk - Evening - Midnight

Weather:
Guild - Very warm, the first hot day of the year for the northern part of the country

Elsewhere in Albion
- The cold front seems to have subsided and the hot weather is beginning to head north. High humidity, temperatures and plenty of rain still.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:53 am
Accepted Profiles

HEROES

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roran Emberblade

Background Info:
Username: Twain Solemnheart
Name: Roran Emberblade
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Knothole Glade
Do you own a place anywhere now?: One decent sized house in Knothole Glade
Bio: Roran was born two a logger and a bar maid in Knothole Glade. From an early age, it was evident that he was a bit more of a scrapper than most kids, and at the age of five, was continually going to the brawler's circle just up the street from his house. He took lessons from one of the tougher fighters, learning early on to how to throw a good punch or two, as well as how to take one from a fully grown man.

Two years after he began to fight in the circle himself, a Hero from the guild came to town, wondering how the situation with the balverines was going along. Roran was one of the first to answer.

"The damned beasts have been howling in the forest more and more in the past few weeks! It's okay," he said, smiling as he thumbed his neck, pulling on a piece of twine and showing a claw hanging from the thread. "The bastards are no match for us. Ripped this claw from one of the younger ones after I bashed it in the head with a rock."

And indeed, the young boy did not lie. Just a few nights before, three balverine stalked through the town. Three men rose to the occasion of fighting them off, but only paid attention to the adults. The young one, who would be roughly Roran's age if it were human, had leapt from the statue of Scarlet Rose in the center of town, pinning one of the men to the ground. Roran had been standing near by, coming out to look at the dead bodies of the adult beasts. He picked up a rock, bashed the thing in the head and killed it.

With the story of this young boy no older than twelve killing a balverine, the hero went back and talked to Maze. The arch-mage went to Knothole Glade himself to have a look at the boy. Deciding the boy had potential, he brought Roran back with him to the guild to begin his training.

Roran was a source of rumors around the guild, always sporting the claw from the balverine he killed on his neck. But, regardless of many of the students saying he simply stole the claw from a balverine slayed by another, he proved himself more than capable with his feats of strength and ability with a blade.

Upon graduation from the guild, Roran instantly started trying to get a name for himself, and began with such as a protector of travelers and traders along the road through Darkwood, where he continued to get more and more claws to add to his necklace. He is now known as a Balverine Slayer and Bandit Hunter. He enjoys using his Obsidian Greataxe as well as his Ebony Longbow. He is saving up for a Master Greatsword, and is nearly there.
Appearance: User Image

Hero Info:
Expertise: Exceptional Melee, Proficient Range, Near pathetic Will
Alignment: Shining Grey (halfway between good and neutral)
Renown: Well known among those of Knothole Glade as a Balverine Slayer. Has decent reputation elsewhere.
Objectives: Win the arena by meeting Thunder's standards of not a single stop and then basically retiring, with only occasional quests or fighting only when needed.
Companion: Large wolf that helps him track down Balverines, Bandits, and Undead, Roran's three favorite kills. Has saved Roran more times than he can count

Random:
How do you prefer to travel: On horse back most of the time. The horse's name is Freya, and she is a beautiful warm-blooded mare with copper colored hair and one white patch right between her eyes
Do they give money to beggars: When he has some extra change in his pocket, yes
Do they play an instrument: A dabbler with the bongo drums,
prefers to sing to himself more however.
Other: Roran has a few tattoos on him. The Tallin clan has left their mark on his right arm and left leg. The wings of the Karlan Eagle have been etched into his back, and the Valiance Tattoo has been etched into his chest. Recently, he has been thinking about getting one of the multiple arrow tattoos for his face, wondering if what they say about it helping archers is true.

Also, his battle armor looks like the stuff in the picture, only made of steel plate with a chainmail shirt under that. Has a helm and gauntlets, as well as very light armor on the legs. He does however, have another suit he wears when he hunts for Balverines or goes to the guild to show the trainees a thing or two. A leather jerkin with now sleeves, along with leather pants and boots. His neck is lined with Balverine claws, as well as his biceps and wrists due to the bands there. The rims of his boots hold some as well. Some of the claws are gapped by fangs, trophies from White Balverines.

Has quite the collection of augmentation stones, which he keeps in a safe location only he knows of. Rumor says he has more than one silver augmentation, and is willing to separate with one for a good price.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aishe "Phantom" Silver

Background Info:
Username: Eternity Eclipse
Name: Aishe "Phantom" Silver
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, but I tend to go mostly for the ladies.
Hometown: Windmill Hill
Do you own a place anywhere now?: Nope, I'm forever on the move. Although currently, I'm hanging around in the forest near Lookout Point.
Bio: I don't quite remember most of my childhood before the Heroes Guild found me. All I really remember is that it was dreadfully boring. Something about a farm, blah blah blah. You know, the traditional meek little farmer girl's life? I do believe my mother was a religious fanatic. She would have a heart attack should she see me now, I'm sure. Anyway. There was some sort of mock fight for the little kids during a festival, or something, and I entered and won. Apparently I did something right, because the Heroes Guild instantly swept in and... well, frankly, kidnapped me from my parents. Not in the "pay-the-ransom!" sort of way, but I suppose you get the point.

I think I was eight when I officially entered the guild. Yes, I do owe my teachers a measure of respect for teaching me what I know now, but I refuse to worship them as others do. Having been in the guild myself, I know what it is like; boring. Drills and lessons and the like from sun up until we go to sleep. This was hardly the life I wanted, and I knew that I couldn't stand it for much longer. Somehow I managed to stand it until I turned eighteen and graduated, but once I did, I was out of there quicker than anyone could have imagined. I was restless; I wanted to see the world and have fun. So, I set off on what I thought would take me to far away places.

Somehow I fell into what I first perceived to be a bad spot; bandits. They kidnapped me less than two days after I set out from the city. Quickly realizing I was a hero who was simply looking for fun, they determined to bring me into the circle. Their leader happened to be an ex-hero himself. I will not reveal his name out of respect; may he rest in peace. After he passed on, having taken a liking to me, the leadership passed to myself.

Many ask why I use my talents for 'evil'. My answer is, I don't! My bandits steal, yes. But, frankly, it's more for the fun, for the danger, for the rush of it all. We're not out to kill, simply to scare you as much as possible (This is more entertaining than it sounds, I assure you). The riches are simply an added bonus. Most of that goes to others, as well, although, admittedly, not out of the goodness of our hearts as much as it is to keep our loads light. I feel as though I'm finally free, finally alive--and the attentions of the ladies is certainly a bonus.

Hero Info:
Expertise: I'm very good at melee, and I love being in the thick of things, but I excel at ranged, unfortunately.
Alignment: Many would call me evil. I would protest this, seeing as I'm not exactly doing what I do to make others miserable. Nor am I doing this for the purest of intentions, I'll concede that immediately. I'm rather a bandit for the sheer thrill of it. I have more fun doing this than I would have been doing anything else.
Renown: I'm fairly well known amongst the richer people, for reasons of which should be quite obvious (I've robbed quite a few of them). I'm less known amongst the poorer civilians, because I don't very often find myself around them, except to flirt with their wives.
Objectives: Fun. That's all I'm here for, and that's all I'm interested in.
Companion: No one except my band of rogues. Some would call us thieves, but that's just a dreadfully petty title, wouldn't you say?
Trophies: If I have them, I certainly don't know of them.

Random:
How do you prefer to travel: I take horseback most of the time, but on the rare occasion that I'm in town, I'll knock around the streets on foot. It's less suspicious that way.
Do they give money to beggars: If I'm feeling good, or if I just happen to have a bit too much baggage hanging around. Otherwise, really, why don't they just join us? We could always use another cook...
Do they play an instrument: Guitar. But I don't own one. I haven't played for quite some time.
Other: Yes, I do have a tattoo. It's on my lower back, incidentally. What is it of? Well, if you're close enough to find out, you're either one of my lady 'friends', or... well, you're dead

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legrion Grevais

Background Info:
Username: princess_kaitlyn
Name: Legrion (LIG- ree - on) Grevais (grEE- vas)
Hometown: Oakvale
Do you own a place anywhere now?: Five houses, two warehouses, and an Arms Shop, all in Oakvale, along with a trading stall in Barrow Fields.
Bio: Legrion was sent to the Heroes Guild by his parents at a young age. He showed massive strength and athleticism. He was tested and determined to be an appropriate pupil for the Guild. His parents died during his years training, his father after a Balverine mauling in Darkwood Weir and his mother after a long sickness. However he has always thought of the Guild as home, he has no memory of his parents or the life he lived before the Guild. He threw himself into training and quickly became one of the strongest boys in his class. After graduation he went on several small trips and enjoyed traveling around Albion and his growing reputation as a virtuous Hero. But when he saw what had become of Oakvale, terrorized by hobbes and bandits, he vowed to protect that area from any and all threats.

He has lived in Oakvale for almost ten years now. He owns most of the town and the rent that he collects and along with purses for protection work well done, makes him a wealthy man. Regularly he sweeps the Clifftop Path and the Abandoned Road, sending the bandits that survive fleeing back to their strongholds, and to the Northeast through Darkwood. He still reports to the Guild regularly but only takes the quests that pertain to his home region. This has made him a saint amongst the people of Oakvale and the traders in that area, but lately he has not been content. Killing bandits, hobbes and the occasional Balverine or Troll has lost its glimmer. Legrion knows that there is more to be done in the world and he yearns to prove that he is a true Hero, up to any task.

But he fears what will happen when he leaves Oakvale behind to pursue his dreams. Not to mention what Beth would do. He and Beth lived together in Oakvale for the last twelve years. Never one to stray into another's arms, but still Legrion could not bring himself to commit to marriage or children. Their relationship has been strained of late as Beth is unhappy with their situation and Legrion does not want to be pestered about it. Secretly, he fears that he has fallen out of love with Beth. The years have worn hard on her. Her once girlish features have faded with her increasing age, while Legrion seems to look quite young still and carries an almost visible aura around him.

Hero Info:
Expertise: Exceptional Melee attack, good ranged and a variety of low level will spells (mainly Push Force, Heal Life and Slow Time)
Alignment: Close to Holiness
Renown: Established Hero known throughout Albion but Famous in the Southern region around Oakvale, Darkwood and along the Abandoned Road.
Objectives: To Protect Albion and secure peace and freedom. But perhaps a little something for myself as well.

Random:
How do you prefer to travel: I ride when I have to travel really long distances, like to the Heroes Guild. In those cases I usually just rent a horse from a local stable. But when I'm scouting the region for bandits I prefer to go on foot. I don't like to fight from horseback and then you have to jump off the horse to fight and sometimes the horse runs off, it's a pain.
Do they give money to beggars: Yes, I feel for the disenfranchised and humble masses.
Do they play an instrument: An old timer in Oakvale showed me how to whittle a flute from scratch, so I usually have one on me and have been known to play a tune or two while I'm fishing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caelen Laraelia

Background Info:
Username: Xylophone Master
Name: Caelen (Cay-lin) Laraelia (La-ray-lee-a)
Hometown: A farm a few miles Southwest of Bowerstone
Do you own a place anywhere now?: A rather large house where my farm used to be
Bio: Caelen was born to a poor farming family, along with her twin brothers Noah and Ansel. Life had always been difficult for them. Winters were getting harsher, insects were infesting the fields as well as the house. While the boys learned to work the tools and to hunt Caelen was stuck inside, cooking, cleaning, and sewing with her mother. Even though her jobs needed to be done, she felt like they were useless, tedious, tasks. What she really wanted to do was work out in the fields with her brothers, but her mother would have none of that. Times grew even tougher, one winter brought with it sickness. Ansel caught a virus and fell ill, unable to work any longer. Caelen hatched an idea. One day, when her mother was tending Ansel and her father was tending the fields, she snuck into the nearby woods, her father's bow in hand. Foolishly she thought that she could bring home some meat and surprise her parents, maybe it would even help Ansel. She was young and naive. She had not been in the woods ten minutes when a stifled shriek forced her to turn and bolt for the house.

What she saw then would drive the rest of her existence. Her father lay on the ground, soaking in a pool of his own blood. Their cozy little log cabin was burning, Ansel locked inside. Her mother was screaming and being dragged away by a bandit, Noah's motionless body in the vagabond's other hand. Caelen wanted to run to them, but something stopped her. Instead she simply watched, powerless, as her home burned to the ground with her brother inside. Caelen stayed until the roof collapsed and then she could bare it no more. That feeling of powerlessness consumed her then. A new determination entered her that day. Never again did she want to feel like there was nothing she could do to save someone she loved. There was only one place that would help her. She set off the next day for the Heroes' Guild.

With her father's bow in hand she quickly excelled in range combat, outclassing her fellow trainees through stealth, speed, and cunning rather than brute force. It wasn't long before she graduated and was on her way to becoming a true hero. Caelen began her heroic journey the simple way, killing a few insects here, a wild animal there. It earned her some money, but little renown. From there she began attacking bandits. When even that began to grow old she searched for tasks that were more perilous. She succeeded without a problem. Now she had some money and a bit of a reputation. Caelen thought it was about time she visited her past. The ground was still scorched, but green was beginning to come through the ash. The sight was a painful reminder. Instead of letting it be Caelen decided to rebuild, taking a break from heroics to build a comfortable home. Much larger than what most would consider home, but it worked for her. Even with a place that was titled home Caelen still felt empty. She allowed suitors to call on her, and there was no shortage of willing bachelors, but none of them thrilled her. They were all town's boys. Never having left their own circle of business. Caelen was an exciting person, she wanted something more exciting in a partner. So, she quit lazing around and decided to get back into the swing of heroics, hoping to further her name.

Hero Info:
Expertise: Incredible Ranged, proficient melee, and only a pinch of Will.
Alignment: Caelen is in the white spectrum
Renown: Her name is whispered throughout some towns, but none would consider her a true hero, not yet at least.
Objectives: To find her brother and her mother, hopefully alive
Companion: A hunting falcon named Ansel, after her deceased brother

Random:
How do you prefer to travel: Caelen rides most everywhere. She has had more than one horse and is pretty well off fighting on horseback, though she would prefer not to be seen when attacking. Caelen is smart enough not to ride a horse into a bandit's camp.
Do they give money to beggars: Sometimes, a struggling woman with kids, an old man with a bad leg, she'll help them along when she passes.
Do they play an instrument: She could play the flute if forced, and it would take a lot of force.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Herminus Toth
Background Info:
Name: Herminus Albert Toth
Sexual Orientation: Male
Hometown: Hook Coast
Do you own a place anywhere now?: I still own a home in Hook Coast which up until now I have been renting out while I am living at the Guild.
Bio: The tenth in a long line of Heroes in my family tree. I was born and raised in Hook Coast. From the time I could walk toy swords and bows were thrust into my hands. While I tended to use the sword more as a club to whack my little friends on the head, I actually had impressive skill with the bow. At seven I was taken to the Guild for testing and readily admitted. Over my years of training I also showed remarkable Will ability. However my melee skill was only slightly above average. Still I graduated with flying colors.

I have completed many great quests in my time as a Hero. In my younger days I took a variety of missions and as many as I could. My experience quickly grew along with my renown. Towards the end, Trolls became my specialty. I used to boast that I could take down any Troll in three hits or less. However I also made a habit of hunting down rare creatures. In a lock off of the northern shore I battled an old Kraken. In a monstrous cavern beneath Greatwood I found and killed a Scorpion King. For a time I also helped the Arena council of Witchwood find and trap large monsters for their Arena competition which I won myself at a young age. Being such an accomplished Hero I was immediately considered when the position of Guild Master opened up.

Because I had accomplished so much as a Hero, the Guild seemed like the perfect thing to do for the rest of my years. I have served as Guild Master for forty years and have decided to retire. The past few years I have noticed that my name is becoming somewhat unknown amongst the young citizens of Albion. No one enjoys fading into obscurity. I have decided to take the rest of my years and finish something that I left undone years ago. I have been considered one of the purist Heroes in Albion's history, though not without my dark days.
Appearance:User Image

Hero Info:
Expertise: Maxed Ranged and Will, Very good Melee but that is definitely his weaker aspect
Alignment: Light grey. In his time he has done great good, but also some dark deeds which he felt in the end were best for the greater good.
Renown: Near Legendary
Objectives: I have lived a long and amazing life, but I would like to die with no regrets. Of those I still have a few.
Companion: In my younger days my loyal Wolfhound, Dagger, was always with me and fought alongside me. But he has long since passed. Knowing that I would never be able to replace him, I doubt I'll ever have another, though I hear that he has a litter of great-great-grandbabies out at Orchard Farm that I may go look at.
Trophies: I have an entire room filled with old dust-covered, rusty relics of my glory days. But something is still missing.

Random:
How do you prefer to travel: In my younger days I walked everywhere, however I feel that these days I must trust the strong legs of my warhorse, Arken.
Do they give money to beggars: I give food before money.
Do they play an instrument: I am quite the accomplished harmonica player
Other: I have some Arcane (light blue glowing) tattoos up my arms and across my chest from years spent as a Will User.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pandora Locke

Background Info:
Username: Yeshaya
Name: Pandora Locke
Sexual Orientation: Straight, as far as anyone knows. She really doesn't seem to care about anyone in particular.
Hometown: Gibbet Woods. Cheery, right?
Do you own a place anywhere now?: Only the family home. Not that I return there often.
Bio: Pandora was born to a fairly dark, unconventional family. Her father was a failed apprentice to the Heroes Guild and a guard, and her mother was a head case. In fact, the latter commited suicide and the former took up heavy drinking forever after. Strangely enough, family members recalled that little Pandora seemed apathetic to this, and where most other children would have suffered in such a situation, she flourished.

She was only seven when the Heroes Guild sought out this bizarre young girl. By now she knew how to hunt and stalk prey with surprising adeptness for her age, even taking down game twice her size. Her father was in no position to argue when they came to take her away for training, and Pandora merely shrugged and came along willingly. Once again, neighbors whispered about her unnatural apathy.

It was not long before she frightened her fellow students with not only her marked silences and her apathy towards being hit or cut in any way(on one notorious incident, she grabbed a student's blade, and when he pulled it out of her hand, slicing it open, she merely shrugged and began to suck on the wound), but also with her complete refusal to learn the techniques that their masters taught them. It seemed as though Pandora would never amount to anything, but when the trials came along, she beat every task easily, shrugged, and left the guild that night.
Since then, she has taken up a curious habit of wandering around Albion in search of nothing in particular. She has a slight affinity for ending up in the role of Bounty Hunter, thanks to her silent nature and her love of slicing things into little ribbons. Although she's made a tidy sum doing what she does, she does not seem to have any intentions of spending it on anything other than food.

Hero Info:
Expertise: Her melee is exceptional and incredibly different from most styles. Her ranged is fine, and her will is pretty good.
Alignment: Apathetic. I suppose this would make me grey, but many would argue that I'm a very, very dark shade of it.
Renown: Pretty well known in certain circles. Not a household name, but, then again, I don't really care that much.
Objectives: Meh. There's nothing I'm really after. I just enjoy blood.
Companion: Me, myself, and I. People are pathetic.
Trophies: None.

Random:
How do you prefer to travel: Walking, although I do have a horse. I don't generally see much of him, I allow him to run pretty much as he pleases.
Do they give money to beggars: No. Human beings are pathetic.
Do they play an instrument: No.
Other:I have a large butterfly tattoo across my back, along with scrolling designs all the way up both my legs to the knees. My wrists are also tattooed; all in black ink, of course.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keira Colt

Background Info:
Name: Keira Colt
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Hometown: She has been at the Guild since she was a baby. Abandoned at Lookout Point, she was brought to the Guild by a Hero who was returning from a mission. She was raised there and the Guild Master reluctantly agreed to train her.
Do you own a place anywhere now?: No
Bio: Growing up at the Guild was both happy and sad for Keira. None of the other students felt that she belonged because she lacked the strength and athleticism that the others had in spades. Mostly she was just ostracized from the group but she did go through a period where the other kids would rough her up regularly. However she had one thing that most of the other kids did not - which was partially the reason for her abuse - visitors. The Hero that found her took on a guardian role for her. He was hardly ever around but when he stopped in she would get pulled out of practice to have dinner with him and the Guild Master. The Guild Master was close with the Hero and respected that he had put his foot down and insisted that she enter apprenticeship.

So during her training the Guild Master would often stop in to see how the class was progressing and no matter how poorly she did in the melee ring he always offered an encouraging word and he would go on and on about her talent with Will powers. Keira was encouraged by this and worked hard to get into shape and build her strength. In her last few years she has become much better at melee. By comparison to the average apprentice she is still behind but passable in her ability. Mainly she has learned to become a master of deflection. Her speed can make her quite lethal on the off chance that she gets a good shot in. She is much better as an archer. Speed and accuracy make her dangerous and she is one of the best in her class. However she has no equal in the Will yard.

She is about to graduate on the eve of her eighteenth birthday and go to make her way in the world. Her guardian has offered her a house to stay in rent-free and the opportunity to go on missions with him to gain experience. But she has still not decided. All of these years she has begged whatever Heroes come into the Guild to tell her stories of their adventures. She wants so badly to see the remote locations like Hook Coast and Witchwood. There is a fire burning inside of her, a need to prove that she is not as good as all of the others, but better, that she deserved to be there as much as the rest of them. And ...perhaps...to punish those that doubted her.

Keira has a darker side to her, an anger that she wants so badly to unleash. But for now she is focused on graduating and focusing that energy towards her missions. Despite her unpopularity she has had a few boyfriends and is quite confident with herself around men. She knows that she is beautiful, but in this world it takes talent to impress people, not beauty. There was an older man that she was seeing for a while, secretively of course. But they had to end it because the Guild Master was becoming suspicious. She has no aspirations of family yet, being young and ambitious. She is just setting her sights on continued training and hard work to gain fame and fortune.

Hero Info:
Expertise: Amazing Will ability, good ranged and only passable melee
Alignment: Very Grey, tending to be darker. But as an apprentice she has not completely decided on her path yet.
Renown: Completely unknown to the outside world. Among the other apprentices she is not very popular. Many trainees are jealous of the attention that she gets from the Guild Master and Grevais give her. Her poor performance in the melee ring is also seen as a weakness since it is usually the strong point for most apprentices. Her skill with Will makes the others nervous.
Objectives: Part of her wants to get out of the Guild and make a life that is just hers. Since she has never had a family or a home, she wants those things for herself. Another part of her wants to prove that they were right to take her in for training at the Guild. That she could be the most powerful Hero in all of Albion.
Companion: Cleopatra is a long haired tabby cat that showed up at the Guild one day and adopted Keira. After the first scritch behind the ears she has followed Keira around almost constantly. She sleeps in bed with her and bathes in the sun at the edge of the training rings while Keira is practicing. She is quite the little hunter and sometimes does wonder off to go stalking. Once the women in the kitchen claimed that they saw Cleo trotting past proudly with a large treasure in her jaws. When one of them went to investigate they let out the most horrendous shriek. The strange creature that she had caught appeared to the woman to be a baby Hobbe, though no one else could confirm that.
Trophies: None yet, but I will.

Random:
How do you prefer to travel: I never get out of the guild. But we do get to practice riding some of the Guild horses and I have a favorite. She is a dapple grey draft cross mare named Sheera. The mare's calm disposition and gentle personality sooths Keira. She has been doing chores and saving gold to try to buy Sheera after she graduates.
Do they give money to beggars: I haven't been anywhere to see a beggar, but I wouldn't give them my money. I have worked too hard to get what money I do have, I'm not giving it away just because someone sticks their hand out.
Do they play an instrument: No, I'm not very creative or artistic.
Other:I have no tattoos or distinguishing markings or jewelry. You can usually spot me from across the training yard because I almost always wear my long, dark hair down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twain Solemnheart

Background Info:
Name: Twain Solemnheart
Hometown: Bowerstone South
Do you own a place anywhere now?: Nope!
Bio: Twain was born to a rather poor couple in the slums of Bowerstone. His parents sacrificed much to try and get him the things that normal parents could afford. Many of the other kids thought him scruffy and below them, but most of the adults seemed to think the young man to be slightly angelic. Some even said he had an aura about him that nearly allowed him to glow in the gloom of night.

One day, a hero from the guild had been passing through Bowerstone, a strong will user by the name of Sumner. As soon as he saw the boy, he asked him where his parents were. The four of them, Twain, his parents, and the mage all at down at Twain's humble home. The mage said he saw much potential in the boy, and would be more than happy to bring him to the guild for training.

"The boy has the spark of Will in his eyes," Sumner had said, smiling broadly at the parents, who held each others hands vigorously. "And his body seems more than fit enough to begin our training. He will be clothed, fed, taught, and trained to be one of the best Albion has to offer. I regret to say that we may not allow you to see him while he is in training, but, should he think of you once he's out, he's more than welcome to seek you out."

"We'll send him," Twain's father, Edwin, said. "If it means he can live a life better than this, we'll be more than happy to send him. Thank Avo for you Sumner. We were on our last leg, barely able to keep care of him anymore. You saved him."

From that night on Twain has been training day and night at the guild, trying to make his parents proud. He has taken to will and melee combat as if it were like breathing. Swinging his long sword around with ease, he is thinking of up grading to a great sword or perhaps a katana. He is also praying to good Avo above that he will be able to survive the ranged part of his testing, which is coming up swiftly.

Hero Info:
Expertise: Very good at melee, near frightening with will... Let's not mention ranged, shall we?
Alignment: Near White from his duties in the guild
Renown: Not having even left the guild, he has near no renown.
Objectives: To help those he can and further not only his physical abilities with a blade but also study and unlock certain aspects of the will
Companion: He does not have one as of yet, but would like one
Trophies: None yet, though he is hoping to get a few

Random:
How do you prefer to travel: A horse would be nice, but since he hasn't even left the guild yet, he walks
Do they give money to beggars: Near every time, should he have the money
Do they play an instrument: Only the sound of his own voice as he sings
Other: He is quite adept and blending magic with physical spells, and has been told he has the potential to be a great Battle-Mage should he choose the path of a fighter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claust Fallmer

Background Info:
Username: Rhien Vari
Name: Claust Fallmer
Hometown: SnowSpire
Do you own a place anywhere now?: One marital home within his home town, Snow Spire.
Bio:

'Very little is known about this giant of the frozen north but his skills are mythical and his alignment is truly mortal...'-The Chronicles of Heroes.

Claust Faller was born to a history rich family since both his Mother and Father graduated from the Guild of Heroes making them Heroic on their on terms. Both his Mother and Father met on the same quest but on different sides, His Father Joined the raiding band of bandits in search for easy gold meanwhile his Mother Joined those who defended the innocent towns. During the quest both his Parents met on the field of battle and, of course, displayed their true desire and warring spirit of which attracted both of them together and eventually delved into a love-hate relationship thus creating Claust Fallmer on one faithful night.

Claust's Family lived among the the town of snow spire within the Frozen North and endured the harshest of weather which gave him a harden body and strong willed mind. During the coming age of ten he was given the choice of being trained under the watchful eye of the Guild or being Trained under his Mother and Father however both choices will end with his graduation into a Hero so instead of siding with his parants he sided with the Guild in hope of achieving knowledge as great as his parants combined.

During his travels across the land of Albion he encountered several strange items including weapons and armour of which he now possess and use. One weapon, which makes a constant appearance, is a mysterious yet impressive two handed sword called the 'Bereaver' which can strike a sunder to the strongest of armours. Claust also possess what it seems to be Archon's battlearmor but only remnants of the orignal can be found during his travels so he also wears certain armour components from a Platemail brand armour to make up for the missing parts, and the two clashing colors gives off a divine look for one whose alignment is neither Gold or Dark red but deep silver.

Appearance:
User Image

Hero Info:
Expertise: A juggernaut within the arts of Melee, Skill full in the way of the Bow and proficient in the arcane class of Will
Alignment: Morally Grey
Renown: Well known as a tavern myth instead of a living legend
Objectives: To find and uncover lores of Albion as well as protecting those who protect them selves
Companion: None so far...
Trophies:
-Summoner's Gauntlet. Salvaged from his first kill of a Summoner and worn on his left hand ever since.
-Minion's Helmet. Taken from one of his latest quest in defending Oak Vale's borders from massing troops of Minions, and of course helped by several other good and virtuous Heroes
-King Scorpion's Sting. Ripped from the very King Scorpion which barred many Heroes from reaching the statues of Champion
-Champion's Seal. Awarded to those who completed the all arena rounds without fail
-Archon's Circle. Preyed free from Archon's shrine, it is represented as a reward for his recent further exploration of the frozen wastes

Random:
How do you prefer to travel: Walking and, if the situation calls for it, can ride on horseback provided that there is a Horse nearby to take or commendeer
Do they give money to beggars: No, They have made thier choices and, by the looks of it, a bad choice at that.
Do they play an instrument: I play None but I do like to sing to myself now and then.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cid Omega

Background Info:
Username: Doc Fuzz54
Name: Cid Omega
Hometown: snowspire
Do you own a place anywhere now?: I own a small house in Bowerstone, and a bookstore in Bowerstone.
Bio: Cid was born into a normal family, and he hated it, he mostly hated how they never did anything. He longed to do something, go on a adventure or something. Now while Cid was never, and still isn't the most social person around, but he also wanted at least one good friend. he never really had any friends because none of the other kids liked it how he was always trying to go off on an adventure. And Cid didn't get a real good friend until he turned ten. He was tired of snowspire, so he stole a fisherman's boat, and sailed off of the coast and headed for wherever he may end up.

His boat hit the shore of the island with bargate prison. When he saw the prison he had no clue what it was, but one of the guards spotted him first luckily, and toke him to Bowerstone where he raised Cid until he was twelve. Cid really enjoyed the guards company, and friendship, he was his first real friend. On Cid's twelfth birthday the guard was murdered by a bandit. Cid set out to find the bandit and bring him to justice. Cid instead found the guild. Here he told the guild master his story, and the guild master sensed great potential in Cid, so he put him in training to become a hero. Throughout Cids training there was one hero whom he idolized and that was Herminus Toth, the guild master, and he still does.

The moment Cid graduated from the guild, he began taking as many missions as he could, and he quickly bought his house and bowerstone. And when he turn twenty-two he bought the bookstore. He never really bought any other establishments, simply because he didn't need to. And when he turned twenty-five he met a woman named Sarah, she began working at his bookstore. Cid and Sarah have been very close friends since they met, and she is really Cid's only friend. When Cid turned thirty, proposed to Sarah, they married the next year, and had a child this year. Cid is now still doing random missions to help the citizens of Albion.

Hero Info:
Expertise: He mostly balanced, but he greatest in melee, and worst in will.
Alignment: Very light grey, he is always trying to do the right thing, but sometimes he does the wrong thing on accident.
Renown: He is known well, and respected in the Bowerstone, and Oakvale areas, because he mostly keeps to himself. He will tell you that he could careless if he is known, but he really does love to be known.
Objectives: His goal in life is too make the world a better place for everybody to live in.
Companion: I have pet mice, three to be exact. I get them from the guild, if one is found in kitchen they catch it, and give it to me. This started when I was first at the guild, and I didn't want the cooks to kill the mouse found in the kitchen. My three mice are named socks, cheese, and thunder.
Trophies: I have a few, but I don't show them off.

Random:
How do you prefer to travel:I generally ride horse-back to get great distances cheap, but if I'm feeling lazy I'll go with a carriage. I usually don't travel by foot, unless it is mandatory.
Do they give money to beggars: Yes, I always give money to those in need.
Do they play an instrument: The guitar, I play it almost ever chance I get, oh and I whistle a lot.
Other: I have a tattoo of wings on my back, and I love olives.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toban Shade

Background Info:
Name: Toban Shade
Hometown: Bowerstone North
Do you own a place anywhere now?: Lavish home in Bowerstone North
Bio: Toban was originally born to a rich family in Bowerstone North. He went through the Guild and was never a particularly strong fighter. He graduated, but not at the top of his class. He succeeded in his first few missions and fought for the side of good. But as he tried to take harder missions he was not so successful. He continued training but he did not feel like he was getting better and his missions were no more successful. He was out of money, tired, cold and unproven as a Hero, so he could not go home. One night he was outside a tavern, in a shack and he saw the wealthy shop owner stumbling drunk out of the tavern and off to his house. Toban suddenly knew what he could do. He snuck off to the man's shop, broke in and stole every valuable item inside and snuck out of the city that night.

It was then that he realized what incredible stealth he possessed. So that was what he began to do. He would take a shop keeper out and get him totally wasted, wait for the guards to change, rob the store, leave town and sell his goods in the next town over and repeat the procedure. He soon became quite wealthy and was never caught, though he had scuffled with the guards many times. Over the years, he had finally grown stronger. He was quite skilled with a short blade, cleavers and whatnot. He had become incredibly fit and quite acrobatic from his cat burgluring. Soon he decided that he wanted to rid himself of that shattered ego and make a name for himself, a name that people would fear. So he became an assassin.

He only did it for a few years before his renown was high enough to be offered a spot in the Arena. More than anything, Toth was probably hoping that he would die there. But he showed all of Albion what he had become. While he did break between rounds, he managed to conquer the Arena. Earning the Arena Seal, he was once again permitted in Bowerstone North. By this point his appearance had become quite fearsome. Large black horns, black eyes glinting with the red of innocent blood spilled and a much feared reputation. But now that he had accomplished so much and was finally home again he decided to settle and remake his life.

He bought several shops, houses and warehouses. He secretly owns most of Bowerstone, both North and South and several places elsewhere. In his free time his had began undertaking private rescue missions, all good. And has been bringing his alignment back to the side of good. But the signs of evil are still upon him. He went to the guild council to request that although he was a Hero, he wanted to be a part of helping at the Guild, much like Maze. His recent dedication to the side of good and his want to help the Guild made him a consideration by a few of the Guild Council. They argued that he was the kind of man that would do whatever it took to accomplish his goals. That if that was used for the side of good, he would be a powerful ally.

Hero Info:
Expertise: Stealth actually, but when it comes to fighting he is strongest in melee
Alignment: He is making the long transition back from coal black. Now his is probably a charcoal grey.
Renown: Well known, but not well respected. The few that he has helped recently think good of him, but they are the few.
Objectives: I used to have many goals in life. Survival, becoming stronger, fighting in the Arena so I could earn the renown to go back home. But now that I have done all of those things, I wish to make up for the wrongs that I have done and become a champion of Good. I know that I am not respected, but the approval of others does not concern me.
Companion: None yet. But in my new position, I think that I may take one.
Trophies: Many, the most prized of which is my Arena Seal. There are many trophies from my dark days but I have rid myself of all of those.

Random:
How do you prefer to travel: Nowadays I usually stay close to home, especially now as the Guildmaster. But generally I would ride horses, better for a fast getaway!
Do they give money to beggars: Yes. I remember what it felt like to starve, I do not wish that on anyone else.
Do they play an instrument: I am pretty good with a lute.
Other:I have several tattoos across my body. They mostly came for my dark time. It just goes to show that no matter how good I become, I will always have the marks of the past upon me. Though I would love it if these horns would go away. I hate looking like a monster.

Guild Apprentices

----------------------------------------------------------

None currently

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OTHER

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opheus Deimos Oberon

Background Info:
Username: Magiking
Name:Orheus Deimos Oberon
Sexual Orientation:Bi-Sexual
Hometown:Shadowlands, a small miniscule village inbetween the Witchwood Arena and Witchwood stones (has since been destroyed, the cause was blamed on an accidental inferno)
Do you own a place anywhere now?: Nope
Bio:I assume I was abandoned at birth or that my parents were killed. I can only guess that it was because of my eyes. Many people comment, saying that they glow or almost resemble the passing stormclouds. Growing up as a travelling burden to people, I can't recall many times be it because they were blocked from my mind or just because the was nothing there. The first clear memory I have is working for money in what I think was a bookstore. The owner simply used me as a work horse and kept me away from customers. I restored damaged books, reorganized the shelves if they were in disarray, and gaurded the store at nighttime when it was closed. I was finally fired from there when a robber broke in and stole some of the gold. Since the gold was never found, they couldn't "offically" incriminate anyone; expect obviously whoever was suppose to be watching it. The owner kicked me out of the store and the guards banned me from the city until I repayed the store owner.

So I was forced to live on my own, and truth be told, I wasn't good at it. To me it felt more like a month when I finally passed out due to exhaustion, however it was more likly a week. I hadn't even since I was fired and I hadn't a clue how to hunt or fish or even to cook. I was a nuisance to the world and maybe this is how such problems are dealt with. And obviously, I found a way around that problem. When I awoke from my slumber, I noticed a ring of death around me. The more correct analyzsis would prove that it was in fact a ring of livelessness and not actually death. Upon inspection of my being, I realized that energy was sort of simply increasing. It was finally when I passed my hand over a patch of unaffected grass that I realized that the life energies of the grass was being sapped from them and added to mine. I wasn't so taken back by killing, but that this skill didn't reveal its self sooner. I played around with the power; realizing that I could turn it off or on, that I could increase or decrease the field of which was affected and also the intensity.

I began a new life after that. No longer would I allow anyone make a comment and not go unaffected. I still desired my freedoms, my peace and sanity, but now I had a way to accomplish that. Now, I didn't need to rely on others. 'If I can drain the life from plants, just imagine what I could do to people. How much energy they'd give me? Not to mention, the possibility that this is simply one of many powers that I could have.' After that point, I began to realize the existance of other power. This one, I found quite nice, a sorta of shield that clung to me and prevented anything from injuring me. I would roam the world now, longer needing what other's did. I no longer needed nourishment, I could sap the life, the energy, from others. I no longer needed a house or a shelter if things became bad. I was my own moving shield. However, these skills are very difficult. I need to find some way to master these skills. Some one in this god forsaken world, must have similiar powers as me.

Hero Info:
Expertise:Disgracefully weak Melee and terrible Range, Will is greatly improving
Alignment:I reside in the neutral zone. I will work for people with evil or good intentions, simply because I lack any sort of residence and nourishment. I exist only for myself and not one more. If I am forced to kill then it is another life that I must not have to worry about. If I must save a life then I expect them to seek my favor, which means leaving me alone.
Renown:Even to those who've met me, I am teen that has no name. No one knows me and that's how I like things to be.
Objectives:I never want to have to rely on someone else for my well being. I just want some where that I can escape to and never be distrubed by the rest of the world. I work so that I will have my peace.
Companion:None and I wish to keep it that way. Companions take too much care. It's like having to deal with a second whole host of problems, a set that I could care less about.
Trophies: None and even if I did get one I'd sell it for gold.

Random:
How do you prefer to travel: In the shadows during the day or feely on the roads during the night. I would never force my burden upon that of an animal, I would walk to the ends of the earth before I tasked someone else with my items.
Do they give money to beggars:Why would I ever give away money that I rightfully earned? Besides if they were busy working and not begging then they wouldn't need handouts.
Do they play an instrument:Music is a luxary that I rarely get to indulge in. The best thing I can do is whistle and even then that takes concentration.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gwendolyn Solemnheart

Background Info:
Name: Gwendolyn Solemnheart
Sexual Orientation: Though her brother thinks she's too young to be thinking like that, she's still straight
Hometown: Bowerstone South
Where do you live now: Bowerstone South
Bio: When Twain had left with Sumner, his parents breathed out a heavy sigh of relief, though they were still extremely grieved to give up their son. You see, the true reason that they would not be able to provide for him much longer was quite simple. His mother was pregnant.

Roughly six months after Twain had left, Gwendolyn was born. She was a beautiful child, and as bright as her brother, if not more so. She was kind and gentle as a babe, nearly the exact opposite of Twain, who had a bit of an issue with venturing off and breaking things. She grew up giggling and happy until her fifth winter. Then it all seemed to happen at once.

Mother and Father began to argue, each saying things about their son. Gwendolyn had heard rumors that she had a brother, but never really knew what to say to them or whether she should ask her parents or not. Soon after that, Father began to stay home a bit too often, saying he wasn't feeling well. It didn't take long for signs of a crippling disease were evident. He would cough up blood, barely be able to focus, and yet at times, he would still try to pull himself up to go work at the docks.

Years  

Pathological Kisser

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:08 pm
Weapons

User Image

This is for your reference. I don't care if you buy these weapons in a different place or find them somewhere as long as it is realistic and not like ('Oh, I tripped over something. Oh! Its a Master Axe. I think I'll keep it.) But do keep to the augmentation slots as they are below here, I don't want to see you with fifteen augments on a weapon. And remember Rule #11.

Once again, if any of this is confusing to you, please ask me. I promise that it isn't as overwhelming as it may look. I would also like to thank GameFAQS.com and Zach Bernauer for this information on weapons and armor.

Heirarchy of Weapons/Weapon Materials

The close range weapons of Albion are broadly divided into four types based on their materials and process of manufacture. The first and lowliest weapons are made of Iron, usually forged by blacksmiths. Better are the steel weapons. These are stronger, lighter and sharper. Only the Steelmasters can create these. Next are the Obsidian Items. This secret, magical material is still not understood, but it's believed to be dark and evil. The weapons are often blackened and twisted, but very light, strong and powerful. Then there are the Master Weapons. Blessed, worked to a high degree and anointed, these are the best a combatant can get, apart from the Legendary Weapons. These have names and are unique. Very few have seen them, and fewer still have ever wielded one.

The numbers that are in "()" is the number of Augmentation slots. So for
example, if it says (3) that means that the weapon can hold up to 3
augmentations. Special weapons, come with augmentations, and cannot be
modified with more augmentations. You can go to stores, and buy them, and put
them in slots, if the weapon comes with them.

*//-------------------*

a) Augmentations ======= (...aa...)

*-------------------//*

I will say this again. Augmentations are "medallion" like
items, that charges up a weapon. It is kind of like if you have played
Diablo 2 how weapons can have slots to put gems in. Only thing is, when you
get the weapon; some already have them in them. Here is the list.

aa. Augmentation: Experience - Valued at 50,000

Description: Gives extra experience when the augmented weapon is
assigned as your melee or ranged weapon.

Acquired: - Purchase at Hook Coast.

~~~

ab. Augmentation: Flame - Valued at 1,450

Description: Inflicts additional damage to creatures harmed by fire.

Acquired: - Purchased at Darkwood Camp, Twinblade Camp
- Find at Witchwood Lake
- Find at Hobbe Cave Focus Chamber

~~~

ac. Augmentation: Health - Valued at 45,000

Description: Regenerates health continuously while the augmented weapon
is assigned as your melee or ranged weapon.

Acquired: - Purchase at Bowerstone North
- Find at Witchwood

~~~

ad. Augmentation: Lightning - Valued at 1,550

Description: Increases the damage caused by foes harmed by storms or
lightning.

Acquired: - Purchase at Hook Coast
- Find at Darkwood Weir
- Find at Cliffside Path

~~~

ae. Augmentation: Mana - Valued at 45,000

Description: Regenerates Mana Energy continuously while the augmented
weapon is assigned as your melee or rages weapon.

Acquired: - Purchased at Hook Coast
- Find at Headsman's Hill cave

~~~

af. Augmentation: Piercing - Valued at 2,100

Description: Reduces the effectiveness of enemy armor.

Acquired: - Purchase at Hook Coast, Oakvale, Knothole Glade

~~~

ag. Augmentation: Sharpening - Valued at 2,600

Description: Increases the damage a weapon inflicts.

Acquired: - Purchase at Hook Coast, Knothole Glade
- Find at Grey House
- Find at Cliffside Path

~~~

ah. Augmentation: Silver - Valued at 1,650

Description: Inflicts additional damage to creatures harmed by silver,
such as Balverines and Undead.

Acquired: - Purchase at Hook Coast, Knothole Glade
- Find at Knothole Glade and Old Graveyard Path

*//-------------------*

b) Longsword =========== (...bb...)

*-------------------//*

The numbers that are in "()" is the number of Augmentation slots. So for
example, if it says (3) that means that the weapon can hold up to 3
augmentations. Special weapons, come with augmentations, and cannot be
modified with more augmentations. You can go to stores, and buy them, and put
them in slots, if the weapon comes with them. This goes for all of the
different weapons, not just Longswords. I will say the same thing at the
starting of Longsword, in case someone scrolls past this smile

ba. Longsword: Iron Longsword (0) - Valued at 150

Material: Iron

Damage: 30

Class: Light

Acquired: - Purchase at Bowerstone South, Oakvale

~~~

bb. Longsword: Steel Longsword (1) - Valued at 450

Material: Steel

Damage: 45

Acquired: - Purchase at Bowerstone South, Oakvale, Darkwood Camp,
Twinblade's Camp

~~~

bc. Longsword: Obsidian Longsword (2) - Valued at 2,340

Material: Obsidian

Damage: 90

Acquired: - Purchase at Heroes' Guild, Oakvale, Twinbladefs' Camp,
Knothole Glade, Bowerstone North

~~~

bd. Longsword: Master Longsword (3) - Valued at 20,925

Material: Master

Damage: 135

Acquired: - Purchase at Heroes' Guild, Hook Coast, Knothole Glade,
Bowerstone North

~~~

be. Longsword: The Harbringer (2) (Legendary) - Valued at 44,100

Augm: Piercing and Sharpening

Material: Legendary

Damage: 198

Acquired: - Acquired by completing the Sword in the Stone quest.

*//-------------------*

c) Katana ============== (...cc...)

*-------------------//*

ca. Katana: Iron Katana (0) - Valued at 150

Damage: 33

Acquired: - Purchase at Heroes' Guild, Bowerstone South, Oakvale

~~~

cb. Katana: Steel Katana (1) - Valued at 488

Damage: 49

Acquired: - Purchase at Oakvale, Darkwood Camp

~~~
cc. Katana: Obsidian Katana (2) - Valued at 2,535

Damage: 98

Acquired: - Purchase at Oakvale, Twinblade's Camp, Knothole Glade,
Bowerstone North

~~~

cd. Katana: Master Katana (3) - Valued at 22,669

Damage: 147

Acquired: - Purchase at Hook Coast, Knothole Glade, Bowerstone North

~~~

ce. Katana: The Katana Hiryu (2) (Legendary) - Valued at 47,775

Augm: Sharpening and Flame

Damage: 215

Acquired: - Find at Bowerstone Manor, inside 15-Key Silver Key Chest

*//-------------------*

d) Cleaver ============= (...dd...)

*-------------------//*

da. Cleaver: Iron Cleaver (0) - Valued at 138

Acquired: - Purchase at Heroes' Guild, Bowerstone South

~~~

db. Cleaver: Steel Cleaver (1) - Valued at 413

Damage: 42

Acquired: - Purchase at Oakvale, Darkwood Camp, Twinbladefs Camp

~~~

dc. Cleaver: Obsidian Cleaver (2) - Valued at 2,145

Damage: 83

Acquired: - Purchase at Darkwood Camp, Oakvale, Twinblade's Camp,
Knothole Glade

~~~

dd. Cleaver: Master Cleaver (3) - Valued at 19,181

Damage: 124

Acquired: Purchase at Hook Coast, Bowerstone North

~~~

de. Cleaver: The Cutlass Bluetane (1) (Legendary) - Valued at 40,425

Augm: Lightning

Damage: 165

Acquired: Find inside Greatwood Caves Demon Door

*//-------------------*

e) Axe ================= (...ee...)

*-------------------//*

ea. Axe: Iron Axe (0) - Valued at 125

~~~

eb. Axe: Steel Axe (1) - Valued at 375

Damage: 38

Acquired: - Purchase at Heroes' Guild, Bowerstone south, Oakvale, etc.

~~~

ec. Axe: Obsidian Axe (2) - Valued at 1,950

Damage: 75

Acquired: - Purchase at Oakvale, Twinblade's Camp, Knothole Glade

~~~

ed. Axe: Master Axe (3) - Valued at 14,996

Damage: 113

Acquired: - Purchase at Hook Coast, Bowerstone South, Knothole Glade

~~~

ee. Axe: Ronok The Axe (2) (Legendary) - Valued at 36,750

Augm: Silver and Sharpening

Damage: 165

Acquired: - Find inside Grey House Demon Door

*//-------------------*

f) Mace ================ (...ff...)

*-------------------//*

fa. Mace: Iron Mace (0) - Valued at 113

~~~

fb. Mace: Steel Mace (1) - Valued at 338

Damage: 34

Acquired: - Purchase at Heroes' Guild, Bowerstone South, Darkwood Camp,
Oakvale

~~~

fc. Mace: Obsidian Mace (2) - Valued at 1,755

Damage: 68

Acquired: - Purchase at Heroes' Guild, Oakvale, Twinblade's Camp,
Knothole Glade

~~~

fd. Mace: Master Mace (3) - Valued at 15,694

Acquired: Purchase at Hook Coast, Knothole Glade

~~~

fe. Mace: Dollmasters Mace (1) (Legendary) - Valued at 33,075

Augm: Mana

Acquired: Found inside Abandoned Road Demon Door

*//-------------------*

g) Pickhammer ========== (...gg...)

*-------------------//*

ga. Pickhammer: Iron Pickhammer (0) - Valued at 100

~~~

gb. Pickhammer: Steel Pickhammer (1) - Valued at 300

Acquired: - Purchase at Heroes' Guild, Bowerstone South, Oakvale, etc.
- Find at Greatwood Gorge

~~~

gc. Pickhammer: Obsidian Pickhammer (2) - Valued at 1,560

Damage: 60

Acquired: - Purchase at Bowerstone South, Oakvale, Twinblade's Camp,
Knothole Glade
~~~

gd. Pickhammer: Master Pickhammer (3) - Valued at 13,950

Acquired: - Purchase at Hook Coast, Bowerstone South, Knothole Glade,
Bowerstone North

~~~

ge. Pickhammer: Willow's Pickhammer (2) (Legendary) - Valued at 29,400

Augm: Piercing x2

Damage: 120

Acquired: - Find inside Greatwood Gorge Demon Door

*//-------------------*

h) Greathammer ========= (...hh...)

*-------------------//*

ha. Greathammer: Iron Greathammer (0) - Valued at 225

Damage: 45

Class: Heavy

~~~

hb. Greathammer: Steel Greathammer (1) - Valued at 675

~~~

hc. Greathammer: Obsidian Greathammer (2) - Valued at 3,510

Acquired: - Purchase at Twinblade's Camp, Knothole Glade
- Find at Witchwood Stones

~~~

hd. Greathammer: Master Greathammer (3) - Valued at 32,388

Damage: 203

Acquired: - Purchase at Hook Coast

~~~

he. Greathammer: The Murren Greathammer (2) (Legendary) - Valued at 66,150

Augm: Experience and Piercing

Damage: 270

Acquired: - Find inside 20-Key Silver Key Chest at Heroes' Guild

*//-------------------*

i) Greataxe ============ (...ii...)

*-------------------//*

ia. Greataxe: Iron Greataxe (0) - Valued at 200

Damage: 40

~~~

ib. Greataxe: Steel Greataxe (1) - Valued at 600

~~~

ic. Greataxe: Obsidian Greataxe (2) - Valued at 3,120

Damage: 120

Acquired: - Purchase at Oakvale, Twinblade's Camp, Knothole Glade, etc.
- Find in Oakvale (Ghost Pirate Quest)

~~~

id. Greataxe: Master Greataxe (3) - Valued at 27,900

Damage: 180

Acquired: - Purchase at Hook Coast, Knothole Glade, Darkwood Camp

~~~

ie. Greataxe: The Murren Greataxe (1) (Legendary) - Valued at 58,800

Augm: Piercing

Damage: 240

Acquired: - Find inside 15-Key Silver Key Chest at Hook Coast Lighthouse

*//-------------------*

j) Greatsword ========== (...jj...)

*-------------------//*

ja. Greatsword: Iron Greatsword (0) - Valued at 238

Damage: 48

~~~

jb. Greatsword: Steel Greatsword (1) - Valued at 713

Damage: 72

Acquired: - Purchase at Oakvale, Twinblade's Camp

~~~

jc. Greatsword: Obsidian Greatsword (2) - Valued at 3,705

Damage: 143

Acquired: - Purchase at Bowerstone South, Oakvale, Twinblade's Camp,
Knothole Glade

~~~

jd. Greatsword: Master Greatsword (3) - Valued at 33,131

Damage: 214

Bowerstone North

~~~

je. Greatsword: Solus Greatsword (3) (Legendary) - Valued at 69,825

Augm: Flame, Health, and Sharpening

Damage: 314

Acquired: Purchase at Bowerstone North

*//-------------------*

k) Greatmace =========== (...kk...)

*-------------------//*

ka. Greatmace: Iron Greatmace (0) - Valued at 213

Damage: 43

Acquired: - Purchase atBowerstone South, Oakvale

~~~

kb. Greatmace: Steel Greatmace (1) - Valued at 638

Damage: 64

Acquired: - Purchase at Oakvale, Twinblade's Camp

~~~

kc. Greatmace: Obsidian Greatmace (2) - Valued at 3,315

Damage: 128

Acquired: - Purchase at Heroes' Guild, Twinblades Camp,
Knothole Glade

~~~

kd. Greatmace: Master Greatmace (3) - Valued at 29,644

Damage: 192

Acquired: - Purchase at Heroes' Guild, Hook Coast

~~~

ke. Greatmace: The Sentinus (2) (Legendary) - Valued at 62,475

Augm: Silver and Piercing

Damage: 255

Acquired: Awarded by the god Avo to unusually faithful followers.

*//-------------------*

l) Longbow ============== (...ll...)

*--------------------//*

la. Longbow: Yew Longbow (0) - Valued at 150

Material: Yew

Class: Ranged

Acquired: - Purchase at Bowerstone South, Oakvale, Twinblade's Camp, etc.

~~~

lb. Longbow: Oak Longbow (1) - Valued at 450

Material: Oak

- Find at Oakvale

~~~

lc. Longbow: Ebony Longbow (2) - Valued at 1,820

Material: Ebony

Damage: 130

Acquired: - Purchase at Heroes' Guild, Bowerstone South, Oakvale etc.
- Find at Bowerstone Jail

~~~

ld. Longbow: Master Longbow (3) - Valued at 23,040

Damage: 180

Bowerstone North

~~~

le. Longbow: Skorm's Longbow (2) (Legendary) - Valued at 54,720

Augm: Lightning and Sharpening

Damage: 264

Acquired: - Awarded by the god Skorm to unuseually faithful followers

*//-------------------*

m) Crossbow ============= (...mm...)

*--------------------//*

ma. Crossbow: Yew Crossbow (0) - Valued at 200

Material: Yew

Damage: 80

Acquired: Purchase at Heroes' Guild , Bowerstone South, Oakvale

~~~

mb. Crossbow: Oak Crossbow (1) - Valued at 550

Material: Oak

Damage: 110

~~~

mc. Crossbow: Ebony Crossbow (2) - Valued at 2,100

Material: Ebony

Damage: 150

Acquired: - Purchase at Heroes' Guild, Oakvale, Twinblade's Camp,
Knothole Glade

~~~

md. Crossbow: Master Crossbow (3) - Valued at 25,600

Damage: 150

Acquired: - Purchase at Hook Coast, Knothloe Glade, Bowerstone North.

~~~

me. Crossbow: Arken's Crossbow (3) (Legendary) - Valued at 50,160

Augm: Silver, Flame, and Piercing

Damage: 220

Acquired: - Find in 15-Key Silver Key Chest at Darkwood Lake

*//-------------------*

n) Miscellaneous ======== (...nn...)

*--------------------//*

na. Miscellaneous: Stick (0) - Valued at 5

Material: Wood

Damage: 20

Acquired: - Receive at Heroes' Guild
- Find at Bargate Prison

~~~

nb. Miscellaneous: Frying Pan (4!!!!!!) - Valued at 20

!!!!!!!!!! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! !!!!!!!!!!
You must have ALL 6 TREASURE CLUES or else the frying pan will
turn out to be a simple frying pan with no augmentation slots and
wont have any damage points to it...

Material: Unknown

Damage: 100

Acquired: - Find at end of Hidden Booty Hunt quest (at Orchard Farm)

~~~

nc. Miscellaneous: Sword of Aeons (4) (Best In the Game) - Valued at 126,250

Augm: Mana, Health, Experience, and Sharpening

Material: Unknown

Damage: 550

Acquired: - Defeat Jack of Blades

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:55 pm
Armor

User Image

Contents:

I. Armor

A. Head
B. Hands
C. Torso
D. Legs
E. Feet

II. Special Thanks
III. Contact Info
IV. Legal Stuff

--------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------

======
Armor
======

A. Head

Chainmail Helmet
----------------
Armor Rating: 83
Alignment: +0
Value: 742
Attract: -10
Scariness: +10
Location: Purchase at Bowerstone South, Oakvale, Knothole Glade

Bright Chainmail Helm
---------------------
Alignment: +12
Value: 790
Attract: +0

Dark Chainmail Helm
-------------------
Alignment: -12
Value: 780
Attract: -10
Scariness: +20
Arena

Bandit Bandana
--------------
Armor Rating: 52
Alignment: -18
Value: 71
Attract: -18
Scariness: +18

Guard Hat
---------
Armor Rating: 58
Value: 105
Scariness: -26

B. Hands

Apprentice Gloves
-----------------
Armor Rating: 50
Scariness: +0

Villager Gloves
---------------
Value: 21
Attract: +2
Location: Purchase at Heroes' Guild, Bowerstone South, Oakvale,
etc.

Bright Villager Gloves
----------------------
Armor Rating: 25
Alignment: +1
Value: 25

Dark Villager Gloves
--------------------
Alignment: -1
Value: 24
Scariness: +2
Knothole Glade

Leather Gauntlets
-----------------
Armor Rating: 66
Value: 127
Attract: -5
Fish at Fisher Creek

Bright Leather Gauntlets
------------------------
Alignment: +2
Value: 150
Attract: -2

Dark Leather Gauntlets
----------------------
Alignment: -2
Value: 144
Location: Purchase at Bowerstone South, Darkwood Camp, Twinblade's
Camp

Will User's Gloves
------------------
Value: 148

Will User's Bright Gloves
-------------------------
Alignment: +4
Value: 160
Attract: +5

Will User's Dark Gloves
-----------------------
Alignment: -4
Value: 155
Scariness: +5
Location: Purchase at Knothole Glade, Hook Coast, Find inside
Darkwood Marshes Demon Door

Chainmail Gauntlets
-------------------
Value: 742
etc., Find at Witchwood Stones

Bright Chainmail Gauntlets
--------------------------
Alignment: +3
Value: 780

Dark Chainmail Gauntlets
------------------------
Alignment: -3
Value: 770
Arena

Plate Gauntlets
---------------
Armor Rating: 100
Alignment: 0
Value: 1,980
Knothole Glade, Hook Coast

Bright Plate Gauntlets
----------------------
Alignment: +5
Value: 2,060

Dark Plate Gauntlets
--------------------
Alignment: -5
Value: 2,020
Hook Coast, Find inside Darkwood Marshes Demon Door

Assassin Gloves
---------------
Value: 135

Bandit Gloves
-------------
Armor Rating: 52
Value: 71

Dress Gloves
------------
Armor Rating: 41
Value: 13
Scariness: -5
North

Bright Dress Gloves
-------------------
Value: 15
Scariness: -5

Dark Dress Gloves
-----------------
Value: 14
Scariness: -2

Guard Gloves
------------
Armor Rating: 58
Attract: -7
Scariness: -7
Location: Purchase at Twinblade's Camp, Find at Bargate Prison

C. Torso

Apprentice Upper Robe
---------------------
Armor Rating: 200
Value: 84

Villager Shirt
--------------
Value: 84

Bright Villager Shirt
---------------------
Alignment: +7
Value: 96
Attract: +13

Dark Villager Shirt
-------------------
Alignment: -7
Value: 92
Scariness: +13
Knothole Glade

Leather Chest Piece
-------------------
Armor Rating: 266
Value: 507
Attract: -26
Find at Bowerstone Tavern Cellar

Bright Leather Chest Piece
--------------------------
Alignment: +10
Value: 545
Attract: -13

Dark Leather Chest
------------------
Alignment: -10
Value: 535
Attract: -13
Find at Underground Passage.

Will Upper Robe
---------------
Value: 593

Will Bright Upper Robe
----------------------
Alignment: +20
Value: 640
Attract: +26

Will Dark Upper Robe
--------------------
Alignment: -20
Value: 630
Scariness: +26

Chainmail Shirt
---------------
Armor Rating: 333
Value: 2,967
Location: Purchase at Bowerstone South, Oakvale, Knothole Glade

Bright Chainmail Shirt
----------------------
Alignment: +6
Value: 3,070

Dark Chainmail Shirt
--------------------
Alignment: -6
Value: 3,050
Arena

Plate Chest Piece
-----------------
Armor Rating: 400
Value: 7,920
Location: Purchase at Bowerstone South, Oakvale, Knothole Glade,
Hook Coast

Bright Plate Chest Piece
------------------------
Alignment: +26
Value: 8,050

Dark Plate Chest Piece
----------------------
Alignment: -26
Value: 8,010
Arena, Hook Coast

Assassin Shirt
--------------
Alignment: -13
Value: 540
Location: Purchase at Darkwood Camp, Twinblade's Camp, Find at
Chapel of Skorm

Bandit Shirt
------------
Armor Rating: 210
Alignment: -18
Value: 282
Attract: -18
Scariness: +18

Upper Dress
-----------
Armor Rating: 166
Value: 50
Scariness: -31
Location: Purchase at Bowerstone South, Oakvale, Bowerstone North

Bright Upper Dress
------------------
Alignment: +21
Value: 55
Attract: +15
Scariness: -31

Dark Upper Dress
----------------
Alignment: -21
Value: 54
Scariness: -15

Guard Shirt
-----------
Armor Rating: 235
Value: 419
Location: Purchase at Bowerstone North, Find at Bargate Prison

D. Legs

Apprentice Lower Robe
---------------------
Armor Rating: 175
Value: 74

Villager Trousers
-----------------
Knothole Glade

Bright Villager Trousers
------------------------
Value: 82
Attract: +7

Dark Villager Trousers
----------------------
Value: 80
Scariness: +7
Location: Purchase at Bowerstone South, Twinblade's Camp, Knothole
Glade

Leather Leggings
----------------
Armor Rating: 233
Alignment: 0
Value: 443
Attract: -15
Location: Purchase at Heroes' Guild, Bowerstone South, Oakvale

Bright Leather Leggings
-----------------------
Value: 465

Dark Leather Leggings
---------------------
Value: 460
Location: Purchase at Bowerstone South, Darkwood Camp, Twinblade's
Camp

Will Lower Robe
---------------
Value: 519

Will Bright Lower Robe
----------------------
Alignment: +12
Value: 535

Will Dark Lower Robe
--------------------
Alignment: -12
Value: 530
Scariness: +15

Chainmail Leggings
------------------
Armor Rating: 291
Value: 2,596
etc., Find inside Witchwood Stones Demon Door

Bright Chainmail Leggings
-------------------------
Value: 2,650

Dark Chainmail Leggings
-----------------------
Value: 2,620
Location: Purchase at Twinblade's Camp, Knothole Glade, The Arena,
Find at Cliffside Path

Plate Leggings
--------------
Armor Rating: 350
Value: 6,930

Bright Plate Leggings
---------------------
Alignment: +15
Value: 7,040

Dark Plate Leggings
-------------------
Alignment: -15
Value: 7,020
Location: Purchase at Twinblade's Camp, Knothole Glade, Hook Coast,
The Arena

Assassin Trousers
-----------------
Alignment: -7
Value: 473
Location: Purchase at Twinblade's Camp, Find at Twinblade's Elite
Camp

Bandit Trousers
---------------
Armor Rating: 184
Value: 247

Lower Dress
-----------
Armor Rating: 145
Value: 44
Location: Purchase at Bowerstone South, Oakvale, Bowerstone North

Bright Lower Dress
------------------
Alignment: +10
Value: 50
Scariness: -15

Dark Lower Dress
----------------
Alignment: -10
Value: 48

Guard Trousers
--------------
Armor Rating: 205
Value: 366

E. Feet

Apprentice Boots
----------------
Value: 11

Villager Boots
--------------
Value: 11

Bright Villager Boots
---------------------
Alignment: +1
Value: 12

Dark Villager Boots
-------------------
Alignment: -1
Value: 12
Location: Purchase at Bowerstone South, Twinblade's Camp, Knothole Glade,
Hook Coast

Leather Boots
-------------
Armor Rating: 33
Value: 63
Location: Purchase at Heroes' Guild, Bowerstone South, Oakvale, Find at
Darkwood Lake

Bright Leather Boots
--------------------
Alignment: +2
Value: 70

Dark Leather Boots
------------------
Value: 69

Will User's Boots
-----------------

Will User's Bright Boots
------------------------
Value: 82

Will User's Dark Boots
----------------------
Value: 80
Location: Purchase at Knothole Glade, Hook Coast, Find inside Darkwood
Marshes Demon Door

Chainmail Boots
---------------
Value: 371
Location: Purchase at Heroes' Guild, Bowerstone South, Oakvale, etc., Find
inside Witchwood Stones Demon Door

Bright Chainmail Boots
----------------------
Value: 395

Dark Chainmail Boots
--------------------
Value: 390
Location: Purchase at Twinblade's Camp, Knothole Glade, The Arena

Plate Boots
-----------
Value: 990
Location: Purchase at Heroes' Guild, Bowerstone South, Oakvale, etc., Find at
Bargate Prison

Bright Plate Boots
------------------
Alignment: +5
Value: 1,025

Dark Plate Boots
----------------
Value: 1,020
Location: Purchase at Twinblade's Camp, Knothole Glade, Hook Coast, The Arena

Assassin Boots
--------------
Value: 68
Location: Purchase at Bowerstone South, Twinblade's Camp, Find at Oakvale

Bandit Boots
------------
Armor Rating: 26
Value: 35

Guard Boots
-----------
Armor Rating: 29
Value: 52
Scariness: -2

Pathological Kisser

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:47 pm
Map

Please refer to when you are journeying.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:11 am
Will User Spells

User Image

I do ask that you use these spells and not create new ones. Thanks. This is also from a beta tester at gamefaqs.com so they opinions represented here are not my own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A. Attack Spells

Enflame: This is one of your two main attack spells. Basically, it
attacks all enemies around you by making an explosion of fire come
from your body. The higher the level, the more damage you inflict and
the higher the range. At the beginning, its damage and range is laughable, but by Lv. 4 you’ll have an insane weapon at your hands. This is the mage’s best weapon for taking out large, separated groups.

Fireball: This is the other one of your two main attack spells. You charge up a Fireball and it does more damage and has a larger explosive range for the longer you charge it. At Lv. 1 no matter how much you charge it up it’ll do the same amount of damage, but as it levels charging will be a necessity and will make it do more damage and have a much larger explosive range. It’s great for picking off bunched enemies and just to kill single enemies.

Battle Charge: This spell is alright. Basically, it just thrusts you against an enemy at high speeds. The higher the level, the farther it can go and the more damage it inflicts. Not really needed, since Fireball makes it useless since Fireball can keep you at a safe range and inflicts as much damage. However, it does look cool.

Multi Strike: I don’t know why a Pure Mage would have this, unless you want to test out your stick fighting skills. But basically it just lets you get more hits in with a single blow.

Lightning: This is your first spell. As it levels up, it targets one
more thing per level and gets stronger. (So, Lv. 1 it only hits 1
person, Lv. 2 it hits 2, Lv. 3 it hits 3, Lv. 4 it hits 4.) This is
extremely useful for long-range combat against groups, as it stuns
enemies as long as they’re being shocked and slowly does more and more damage. Also, it gets you tons of experience, so it’s a must for Will training and decapitating enemies.

Divine Fury: Channeling the power of the Gods, a hero creates a large, whitish blue symbol on the ground in the rough shape of a circle. Once the spell is cast (generally a 2-3 second casting time) the white-hot fury of the Gods rains down on all enemies in the circle, causing massive amounts of damage over duration. (level one does one damage per hit, about 40 hits in a cast. steady progression in power until level 4. 40 damage per hit there. May only be mastered by the virtuous)

B. Surround Spells

Force Push: This spell is awesome. This spell repels enemy far away from you, allowing you to break up groups and take enemies on one-by-one with

Fireball, inflicts some damage, and sometimes even knocks enemies out for that one-hit-kill (just use an unarmed flourish on the enemy while they’re knocked down). The higher the level, the more damage it inflicts and the higher the chance it has of knocking enemies out.

Turncoat: This is a nice spell just for kicks. Basically, it turns enemies into allies for a short period of time. This could be used if you’re surrounded and want some aid, but not really needed if you have
Force Push or Enflame.

Slow Time: Slow Time is great for any mage. This one slows down enemies, allowing you to take them down one-by-one or just run around them while they haven’t even attacked once (which, by the way, means you have some extra time to heal Magic Power). If you have to choose between Force Pushand this (since both seem to be used for the exact same thing) recommend this over Force Push, as it just gives you more time to inflict damage, whereas force Push risks the chance enemies might recover and surround you again.

Drain Life: This is a nice spell. It inflicts some damage and gets you somehealth, but it isn’t really necessary since you should have a nice supply of Health Potions and food. However, it wouldn’t hurt to have it, either, but the Magic Power is better used with your other spells.

Summon: Not needed, but definitely cool. Basically, you summon a monster from the netherworld at your service. Whatever monster it kills, it becomes that monster. The higher the level, the longer the monster lasts summoned.

Infernal Wrath: Basically the same as Divine Fury, only the circle is more distorted and seems to have thorns growing out of it. Once the spell is cast demons fly forth from the ground to rip at enemies' souls.

C. Physical Spells

Physical Shield: An awesome spell for all pure mages. It basically
makes you invulnerable to all types of damage while slowly draining Magic Power when you get hit. The higher the level, the more damage it can block. I personally, however, did not use it because it is way too cheap and makes the game even easier than it already is.

Berserk: This makes you stronger, bigger, and more evil. The higher the level, the stronger you become and the longer its effects last. I don’t know why a Mage would be using this, as it doesn’t make your magic stronger. But I guess if you wanted to try out your unarmed or stick skills it’d be nice.

Assassin Rush: This spell allows you to shoot behind an enemy and strike them from behind. The higher the level, the farther you shoot forward. Now, why would a Mage use this is beyond me, but I guess you could try to sneak behind enemies to… secretly use Lightning or Fireball? I don’t know.

Heal Life: This, like Physical Shield, isn’t needed, but it is useful. However, I don’t recommend it as much as I recommend Physical Shield. Why? Well, you usually should have a good supply of Health Potions and food, so I don’t see why you’d be using this unless you ran out of food or Health Potions or you want to heal a non-hostile NPC (which women even treat as a gift). The Magic Power is better used with other spells. Oh, and the higher the level, the more it heals.

Ghost Sword: This is nice for distracting enemies, but that’s it. The swords do barely any damage, but they do keep the enemies surrounded at later levels and distract the enemies, giving you time to charge up Fireball or run around in hopes of regaining some Magic Power. I don’t recommend this, since Slow Time basically has the same effect. For each level, you get one more sword summoned. (Level 1: 1 sword, Level 2: 2 swords, Level 3: 3 swords, Level 4: 4 swords.)

Pathological Kisser

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:44 am
Enemies

User Image

These are the fiends that you might find throughout Albion. Remember that many of them can be found along the roads and you will encounter them on your journeys. However, this is a very detailed guide and you may not need all of this game info, but hopefully it will give you an idea of how easy or hard a battle might be depending on how weak or strong, unexperienced or very experienced your character is. Also these fiends are generally only found in certain locations and almost never in towns unless there is some type of raid or disaster and then there would be a mission card at the Guild for it. Also if one of the bandit characters that an RPer has, is raiding a town you will know that way also. Below any character highlight in red describe the ONLY places that you will find that type of fiend. The fiends highlighted in blue describe the only places that you will NOT find them.

A. INSECTS - INS
B. BANDITS - BAN
C. GUARDS - GUA
D. HOBBES - HOB
E. BALVERINES - BAL
F. UNDEAD - UND
G. NYMPHS - NYM
H. TROLLS - TRO
I. MINIONS - MIN
J. SCREAMERS - SCR
K. BOSSES - BOS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I. ENEMIES

A. INSECTS - INS

INSECTS ARE NOT FOUND IN TOWNS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF IN SOME CELLARS OR WAREHOUSES

WASPS
The Wasps have stings that more than match their size. They are aggressive and can kill if enough venom is injected into their foes. Their aerial antics make them tough to hit, and weary travelers should especially fear the Wasp Queen, leader of the hive.

Blue Wasp
Health: 20
Experience: 5
Renown: 2
Primary Melee Weapon: Sting (10)
Secondary Melee Weapon: N/A
Ranged Weapon: N/A
Strong Against: N/A
Weak Against: Sharpening Augmentation, Lightning Augmentation

Red Wasp
Health: 50
Experience: 12
Renown: 4
Primary Melee Weapon: Sting (10)
Weak Against: Sharpening Augmentation, Lightning Augmentation

Black Scorpion

Born of the fires of ancient Bolewood, scorpions are armored beasts with evil hearts. Hushed voices tell of larger scorpions, bred in captivity for fighting.

Health: 100
Renown: 5
Primary Melee Weapon: Sting (70)
Weak Against: Sharpening Augmentation, Piercing Augmentation

Stag Beetle

The Beetles of Albion's woods are tough, dangerous foes when they attack en masse. Those skilled at weaponry are required to defeat them. Villagers, even armed, strong ones risk great harm if they take on a nest of Beetles.

Health: 10
Experience: 1
Renown: 1
Primary Melee Weapon: Bite (10)

Stag Beetle Queen
Health: 200
Experience: 10
Renown: 3
Primary Melee Weapon: Bite (30)

B. BANDITS - BAN

NO BANDITS IN HOOK COAST

Basic Bandit (Melee)
Renown: 6
Primary Melee Weapon: Steel Melee Weapon (20-30)
Weak Against: Sharpening Augmentation

Basic Bandit Archer
Health: 150
Experience: 6
Renown: 11
Primary Melee Weapon: N/A
Ranged Weapon: Bandit Crossbow (20)

Basic Bandit Fire Archer
Experience: 6
Renown: 11
Ranged Weapon: Bandit Fire Crossbow (80)

Basic Bandit Lieutenant
Health: 400
Experience: 42
Renown: 20
Primary Melee Weapon: Steel Katana (48 )

Twinblade Bandit (Melee)
Health: 700
Experience: 24
Renown: 10
Primary Melee Weapon: Obsidian Melee Weapon (75-90)

Twinblade Bandit Archer
Health: 300
Experience: 18
Ranged Weapon: Large Bandit Crossbow (100)

Twinblade Bandit Fire Archer
Health: 350
Renown: 12

Twinblade Bandit Lieutenant
Health: 1000
Experience: 58
Renown: 28
Primary Melee Weapon: Bandit Lieutenant Longsword (100)

Assassin Bandit (Melee)
Health: 1500
Experience: 36
Renown: 14
Primary Melee Weapon: Master Melee Weapon (90-146)

Assassin Bandit Archer
Health: 600
Experience: 32
Ranged Weapon: Large Bandit Crossbow (100)

Assassin Bandit Fire Archer
Health: 650
Renown: 16

Assassin Bandit Lieutenant
Health: 1600
Experience: 76
Renown: 36
Primary Melee Weapon: Master Bandit Lieutenant Longsword (170)

C. GUARDS - GUA

GUARDS ARE FOUND ONLY IN TOWNS. HOOK COAST, KNOTHOLE GLADE, BARGATE PRISON, BOWERSTONE JAIL, BOWERSTONE NORTH AND SOUTH, HEROES GUILD AND OAKVALE.

Blue Guard
Experience: 16
Primary Melee Weapon: Iron Longsword (30)
Ranged Weapon: Guard Crossbow (50)

Red Guard
Renown: 15
Primary Melee Weapon: Obsidian Longsword (90)
Ranged Weapon: Large Guard Crossbow (100)

Black Guard
Experience: 48
Renown: 20
Primary Melee Weapon: Master Longsword (135)
Ranged Weapon: Large Guard Crossbow (100)

Sheriff
Experience: 25
Renown: 19
Primary Melee Weapon: Obsidian Longsword (90)

Executioner
Health: 1500
Experience: 15
Primary Melee Weapon: Executioner Axe

D. HOBBES - HOB

THERE ARE NO HOBBES IN HOOK COAST

The under-race of the dells and hollows, the Hobbes are short and squat
half-people whose genetics are entwined with the mud and slime of the deep country. Often dim but always aggressive, Hobbes are led by tougher leaders. The brainiest can even learn to use spells, some say.

Hobbe Grunt
Health: 600
Primary Melee Weapon: Hobbe Axe (60-70)
Weak Against: Sharpening Augmentation, Lightning Augmentation, Fire
Augmentation, Lightning Spell, Fire Spell

Hobbe Lieutenant
Health: 900
Experience: 26
Primary Melee Weapon: Hobbe Hammer (90)

Hobbe Spellcaster
Health: 300
Experience: 22
Primary Melee Weapon: Hobbe Staff (80)
Ranged Weapon: Hobbe Staff (80)

Small Hobbe Fighter
Health: 120
Renown: 6
Primary Melee Weapon: Hobbe Weaponry (20)

Small Hobbe Spellcaster
Health: 100
Experience: 16
Renown: 8
Primary Melee Weapon: Hobbe Staff (50)
Ranged Weapon: Hobbe Staff (50)

E. BALVERINES - BAL

BALVERINES ARE FOUND ALL THROUGHOUT THE WITCHWOOD REGION(LAKE,KNOTHOLE GLADE, ETC) AND THE DARKWOOD REGION (WEIR, MARSHES, ETC)

Balverine

The wolf-people of the forests, Balverines are strong, cunning and fast. They are evil through and through, but especially so are the stronger, more cunning White Balverines born of a full moon. These are said to be the result of those bitten who resisted the poison and, instead of dying, became one with the clan. The Old Kingdom tells of silver weapons built especially to kill these White Balverines.

Health: 500
Experience: 20
Primary Melee Weapon: Claws (50)
Strong Against: Lightning Spell, Drain Life, All Explosions
Weak Against: Sharpening Augmentation, Silver Augmentation

Weak Balverine
Health: 250
Primary Melee Weapon: Claws (20)
Strong Against: Lightning Spell, Drain Life, All Explosions

White Balverine
Health: 3000
Experience: 120
Renown: 100
Primary Melee Weapon: Claws (100)
Strong Against: All Melee Attacks, Lightning Spell, Drain Life, All
Projectiles, All Explosions

F. UNDEAD - UND

WINDMILL HILL AND ALL REGIONS TO THE NORTH AND THE GREY HOUSE

The Undead are unthinking and impervious to what mortals consider pain. Wave upon wave will keep advancing until they overpower their victims, so the only way to stop them is with extreme force

Undead Soldier With Sword
Experience: 10
Primary Melee Weapon: Undead Sword/Axe (80)
Secondary Melee Weapon: Undead Sword/Axe (80)
Strong Against: Drain Life, Lightning Spell, All Explosions
Weak Against: Sharpening Augmentation, Silver Augmentation, Fire Spell, All
Projectiles

Undead Lieutenant
Experience: 14
Primary Melee Weapon: Undead Lieutenant Sword/Axe (100)
Secondary Melee Weapon: Undead Lieutenant Sword/Axe (90)
Projectiles

Undead General
Health: 2000
Experience: 38
Renown: 36
Primary Melee Weapon: Undead General Sword (150)
Secondary Melee Weapon: Undead General Axe (140)
Projectiles

G. NYMPHS - NYM

Nymphs are ethereal, yet dangerous creatures. There are three known types. The Water Nymph, The Wood Nymph and the very powerful Succubus Nymph. All will be eager to send you to an early death if you stray across their path.

Wood Nymph
FOUND THROUGHOUT GREATWOOD REGIONS

Health: 250
Experience: 30
Renown: 18
Primary Melee Weapon: Wood Nymph Thorn Trap (50)
Augmentation

Lake Nymph
FOUND THROUGHOUT DARKWOOD REGIONS AND WITCHWOOD REGIONS

Experience: 40
Renown: 26
Primary Melee Weapon: Water Nymph Ice Trap (80)
Augmentation

Succubus Nymph
FOUND IN THE HOBBE CAVE

Experience: 50
Renown: 34
Primary Melee Weapon: Succubus Nymph Trap (120)
Augmentation

H. TROLLS - TRO

Born from beneath the ground of Albion, trolls are ancient, powerful beings. The Earth Trolls are single-minded and extremely dangerous, but the mighty Rock Trolls inspire awe and fear in all who behold them, Lumbering hulks they may be, but they make mighty foes and demand respect from even the most powerful heroes.

Earth Troll
Experience: 120
Renown: 90
Primary Melee Weapon: Earth Chunks (100)
Secondary Melee Weapon: Ground Pound (200)
Strong Against: All Melee Attacks, Lightning Spell, Fire Spell, Drain Life,
All Projectiles

Rock Troll
Health: 5000
Experience: 160
Renown: 113
Primary Melee Weapon: Rocks (150)
Secondary Melee Weapon: Ground Pound (400)
Strong Against: All Melee Attacks, Lightning Spell, Fire Spell, Drain Life,
All Projectiles

I. MINIONS - MIN
MINIONS ARE DISPATCHED ON CERTAIN MISSIONS TO ATTACK HEROES, THE ONLY PLACE THAT THEY ARE FOUND IS ALONG THE PRISON PATH

Mindless, attacking animals bred by the old Kingdom wall-guards for attacking intruders, minions are keen to rip the flesh of anything in their way. The only thing they fear are their masters and the bigger, more powerful minions known as Dreadwings.

Minion Dreadwing
Experience: 90
Renown: 50
Primary Melee Weapon: Minion Dreadwing Staff (100)
Ranged Weapon: Minion Dreadwing Staff (100)
Strong Against: Drain Life
Weak Against: Sharpening Augmentation, Piercing Augmentation, Lightning Spell,
Fire Spell

Minion Wardog
Health: 1800
Experience: 80
Renown: 40
Primary Melee Weapon: Minion Duel Sword (120)
Strong Against: Drain Life
Weak Against: Sharpening Augmentation, Piercing Augmentation, Lightning Spell,
Fire Spell

J. SCREAMERS - SCR

SCREAMERS ARE ONLY FOUND IN HOOK COAST

Horrific entities caught in the netherworlds. Screamers have long struck fear into the population at night. They roam the land and are dangerous in their attacks.

Screamer
Experience: 80
Renown: 32
Primary Melee Weapon: Drain Life
Strong Against: All Melee and Projectile Attacks, Barely Damaged by Anything
but Magic
Weak Against: All Magic and Augmentations

K. BOSSES - BOS

These fiends will be found only on certain missions and not along roads or towns. However I decided to list their information here as well.

Wasp Queen
Experience: 0
Renown: 50
Primary Melee Weapon: Strike (30)
Secondary Melee Weapon: Wasp Generation
Weak Against: Sharpening Augmentation, All Melee Attacks

Scorpion King
Health: 7000
Experience: 200
Renown: 300
Primary Melee Weapon: Tail Strike (500)
Secondary Melee Weapon: Claws (300)
Strong Against: Everything but Sharpening and Piercing Augmentations

KRAKEN

Albion is surrounded by nine seas, and the Krakens rule them all. These aquatic creatures were here long before the Kingdoms of Old, yet few have ever seen one. And not even the most boastful Heroes claim to have defeated a Kraken in combat.

Kraken Head
Health: 5000
Experience: 150
Renown: 75
Primary Melee Weapon: Kraken Fire Blast (350)
Strong Against: Everything but Sharpening Augmentation and Fire
Weak Against: Sharpening Augmentation, Fire

Kraken Tentacle
Primary Melee Weapon: Kraken Tentacle Whack (550)
Strong Against: Everything but Sharpening Augmentation and Fire
Weak Against: Sharpening Augmentation, Fire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:46 am
Arena

User Image

History

Heroes left the Guild and made their choices, good or evil, in Albion. But,
with the freedom to do as they chose, they often clashed. Sometimes they fought to the death. These bouts were often arranged in advance and people traveled from miles around to see them. Eventually the Arena was built, and the bouts became bigger and more spectacular. Creatures from across Albion were captured and brought there for Heroes to kill. One rule remained from the olden days, though. Should either combatant so choose, the battles could be to the death.

Currently

The Arena still stands. There are two faucets of it: a battling ground for Heroes at odds or as a contest of which the winners become Heroes of legend. Used mainly for the second purpose, but not at all regularly. The committe that runs the Arena competition chooses its contestants carefully and only after they have proven themselves worthy, or at least capable of making past two or three rounds. There are eight rounds to the Arena and they may differ at each contest, though they generally get more difficult as they go along, but not always.

Here is an example of what the eight rounds of an Arena Contest might consist of, also this guide describes some of the fighting techniques to use against these creatures which can be useful for the rest of your RP:

(10 is least difficult, 1 is most difficult)
##########
1) Wasps [Round Difficulty - 9]
##########
Your first round at the Arena...bet you're nervous, huh? Scared at what youwill have to kill? Well be very afraid, because it's the......WASPS!!! This is going to be the easiest thing you ever do for gold. A group of about 10-15 wasps will attack you each summon, and all you really need to do is either use Enflame with all the wasps surrounding you and they'll die, or just melee them which won't take long at all. After you kill all the summon groups, you'll get a whopping 100 gold! Now continue to the next round, the Hobbes.

###########
2) Hobbes [Round Difficulty - 7]
###########
The second round in the arena is pretty easy, as long as you can kill the 2 long range shooters first. Just run up and kill them before the the melee guys really get into gear. Then just hack away, or back up constantly and shoot them with a bow. Magic might not bea good choice in the later summons here. After these guys all die, it's time for the next round, possibly the hardest round ever!

###############
3) Balverines [Round Difficulty - 2 to 3]
###############
After you reach round 3, every round from now on will have someone helping you as a partner. This can help a little as it draws some enemies away from you. Round 3 can be the hardest thing ever, or a mild challenge depending on your weapon. If you have a silver augumentation on your sword or bow, then you should be fine. If not, then you have a lot of work to do. With silver, just continuously fire or bash them in. You might have a slight problem with the second and third summons from the White Balverines. However, with a silver bow,
just c**k it back about 10-15 seconds and it should 1 hit kill them, if it's
strong enough. Melee-wise, just try to block them in the corner and don't let it get away. This isn't as easy in the third summon, as there are 2 White Balverines, but it shouldn't be all that hard with a silver weapon. Now, when you don't have a silver weapon, you're pretty much screwed. The normal guys won't pose too toomuch of a problem, but the White Balverines will eat you alive. Well, after you've finished up te Balverines, pat yourself on the back. You've just beaten one of the hardest rounds in the game! Now what should we do...how about...one of the easiest rounds in the game!

###########
4) Undead [Round Difficulty - 8]
###########
Easiest round after the wasps. These guys don't move fast at all, giving
plenty of time to shoot an arrow, combo attack, or magic cast like crazy. You actually don't need a silver weapon too much here, although it makes these guys drop like crazy if you do. Just bow these guys down at the start, and if needed bash them up with a melee combo. This round will be over before you know it!

############
5) Bandits [Round Difficulty - 4]
############
Ever wanted to just kill criminals for no reason? Well here's your chance! The fifth round is bandits! This round might be a little difficult, depending on the type of enemies you are fighting. At the start of each summon, you need to focus on killing the bandits with bows out. It'll make this round a heck of a lot easier, as you won't need to keep dodging arrows throughout the round. Same basic principles as the Hobbes Round, quickly kill the ranged, then melee or constantly back pace while bowing the heck of them. The only enemies you may have a slight amount of trouble with is the leader types. They block most melee hits unless you have a fast weapon that can hit before they can block a second time. Another one to watch out for is the black hooded bandits. They are extremely fast and can also block most of your melee attacks. Will is also an option for last kills, as these guys drop fairly quickly after getting hit by lightning for a few seconds. Now, for the next round!

################
6) Earth Golem [Round Difficulty - 6]
################

Round Six is two Earth Golems. Both just chuck stone at you, which knock you down if you are hit by them. Also, if you get too close to them, they will duck down and cause a barrier around them which can knock you back and damage you if you aren't careful. But this round is a piece of cake if you have Physical Shield active the whole time. The rocks won't knock you down, and you can prepare yourself for what you are doing instead of having to think of everything on the spot. There are two ways to kill these Golems. First, also maybe a little easier, is to shoot them down with your bow. Since these guys aren't super armored(like next round!), bows work fairly well, if it is at least an Ebony Bow(Possibly even Oak). Next, and maybe requires a little practice, is the returning stone method. Get your melee
weapon out and time your swings just right to hit the chunks of stone which, if timed right, will fly back and damage the golems for a nice bit of damage. After killing both Golems, it's time to fight the real golems, Rock Golems!

###############
7) Rock Golem [Round Difficulty - 3]
###############
Now for the really tough Golems! Once again there are two, and this time bows aren't going to be as effective as last time. These guys are heavily armored, so melee won't do much for you either. These guys also do the rock barrier like the Earth Golems did if you are too close to them.This makes this round extremely difficult without Physical Shield. The only real efficient way of killing these guys is to use the melee swing technique to return the rock chunks they throw at you. These rocks you hit back hit them for a large amount of damage, even with their armor. Just try to keep Physical Shield active here and you should come out on top. Now for the final round!

##################
cool King Scorpion [Round Difficulty - 1]
##################
Well, how about a......GIANT SCORPION?!?! This guy is huge, and nicely armored to boot. Pretty strong as well, and if you get a good run of hits on him for damage, he'll dive into the ground and spew out tiny
scorpions for you to kill before he comes back. His armor isn't a problem if you have a piercing augumentation, and it's on a pretty strong weapon(Master GreatAxe,The Sword in the Stone at Avo). If you do, then you can just hit him where ever you can and get damage on him. If not, then you'regoing to need to wait until he starts charging up a big energy blast-His stinger will slowly rise and a green ball of energy will start forming in front of him. That's your chance to slash his face a couple of times, to get good damage on it, but be sure to back away from it before it shoots its energy out. Just keep working at him, and possibly even use a bow if you aren't good with meleeing. Same concept, shoot rapidly, then aim for the face whenever possible. You'll eventually work it down and kill it. After you kill it, you've seemingly just beaten the Arena! Congrats!!!

Pathological Kisser

U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces