Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Town Talk <Chat, converse, silly games and general random talk>
Suggestion for a New Clan...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help dominate Byako?
  Yes...
  No...
  And go against my own? I don't think so...
  I want to rule BYAKO!!!
View Results

Kodansha Empress

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:09 pm
I propose the formation of a new clan in the city of Byako. A clan that could change the formation of Byako as we know it. A clan bent on total control over Byako! They would need help however... Anyone willing to volunteer? I've talked to Leader-san and he said that I need at least three other people to help me. I've got my pitch set up for our Captains and Vice-Captains already set up. I've also got an idea for a new area in byako that could serve as the main headquartes for this new clan. I need volunteers... Please help me dominate Byako....

The clan would most likely be against the other clans... Please take this into account while making your decision... Thank you for your time...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:00 pm
i also said you would have to have been around byako for a bit of a while before i considered it ^^;  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:33 pm
You would be setting yourself up for a big fall too, because all should know that it will be the merciless Undead ruling this city.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:53 pm
Jasae Bushae
i also said you would have to have been around byako for a bit of a while before i considered it ^^;

I know Im just seeing how people would react to the idea at first... And once I've been here longer I would talk to you about it Leader-san...

I was gathering information so that I may further assess the members of this guild.  

Kodansha Empress

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:44 am
alrighty then ^^
and as prettygirl shows your not the only one with that goal in mind XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:54 am
hmm yesssssss.....yes indeed.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Kodansha Empress

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:06 pm
I shall win though lol or maybe possibly we could team up and rule together lol But then again maybe not.... It all depends if Leader-san approves of it or not....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:38 am
at present count you two and raziel are really pushing for the creation of your clans XD  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:50 pm
ah yes, but neither of the other two have as many members rallied for their cause as I have, and even though it isn't a large number compared to the big, major clans, i would say its quite a following. i think i have more than even NewDiner at this point.  
Town Talk <Chat, converse, silly games and general random talk>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games