Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
IIT CANT BE, BUT IT HAPPENED!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightshade247

4,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:16 pm
I did some searching about Toonami and more sailor moon facts and i learned this, the reason we all know our moon princess went off the air was cuz of the "death" in 2004, but the reason Toonami was cancelled was cuz of Naruto. i read a description saying when that show came on, the ratings for toonami dropped by the numbers in other words we may not have a good shot of whiskey trying to get our favorite loved anime/manga romantic/comedy/action/sexy/magical show back in the US. so if anything blame the show (not the manga) Naruto  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:37 pm
Oh my it was because of Baka Naruto! scream gonk scream oh that makes me so mad and I don't recall the death in 2004 how had die back then? sorry Naruto fans don't kill me for saying this. but I can't stand Naruto anime are manga.  

sailor star rainbow

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100

Tina Tomorrow

Tina Tomorrow

IRL Conventioneer

17,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:56 pm
Whatever gains the most profit will likely stay.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:31 am
Pssshhhtt That's gay. I remember all them shows- Reboot, Captain Planet, DB and DBZ then Sailor Moon. Damn Naruto!!! (the anime) scream

Lady Hetfield

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:17 am
what death in 2004?? was it a death in the show or a death in real life?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:41 pm
i read that it was taken off the air because America was changing it to much!  

Lilith Marie Raventhorne

Vocaloid_Meiko99

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:58 pm
.............................................................I ****n hate you Naruto scream scream scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:59 pm
all of u who said tht they took it off the air for changing it too much ... well tht much is true too but its mainly naruto's fault here i dont mind reading it but did they have to put into an anime to take of toonami and Sailor Moon???? i mean honestly if i was running the network i woulda kept the originals on for everyone to wacth no matter wat  

Nightshade247

4,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

MidnightNinjaX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:50 pm
0.0 i love naruto!!! scream stoopid ppl on tunami  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:46 pm
User Image
ℓα∂ץ sє∂ια - Gaer ph' khruste lodias whol vel'ussa juba Aster zhah natha elg'cahl.
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●

тєxт ∷ What death are you talking about?

мσσ∂ ∷ Geeky
User Image

Lady Sedia Auvryarn

Friendly Conversationalist

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:06 pm
Nightshade247
all of u who said tht they took it off the air for changing it too much ... well tht much is true too but its mainly naruto's fault here i dont mind reading it but did they have to put into an anime to take of toonami and Sailor Moon???? i mean honestly if i was running the network i woulda kept the originals on for everyone to wacth no matter wat
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

============
The art of being wise

heart Wait, part of what you're saying doesn't make sense. Naruto came to the air much later after Sailor Moon had been taken off all of the Toonami's blocks, including the Morning Run. I mean, the Toonami we all know and love wasn't as it was in 2005 when Naruto started running =/ I mean, Sailor Moon was on and off the air from the mid-90's to 2003 heart

is the art of knowing what to overlook
============

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:57 pm
It sounds to me like they don't want to take the blame for what happened. The US did in fact butcher the show beyond belief.. changing major points in the story itself, and causing them to remove the show from the air.

If I didn't know any better, it sounds like the network is using a basic "cover", to save face.

This way, they can say that they removed it because of another NEW show, instead of "well, the company the network supports, screwed up, and we lost the license because of it". heh.

Less blame to deal with, and most assuringly, a lot less angry people too.  

KittiePink

3,075 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Artemis Amphitrite

850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:17 pm
Its not fair! Why can't both shows be on?? They shouldn't have cancelled Sailor Moon!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:17 am
User Image
ℓα∂ץ sє∂ια - Gaer ph' khruste lodias whol vel'ussa juba Aster zhah natha elg'cahl.
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●

тєxт ∷ He is not saying Sailor Moon was canceled because of it but rather Toonami itself: "the reason Toonami was cancelled was cuz of Naruto"

мσσ∂ ∷ Geeky
User Image

Lady Sedia Auvryarn

Friendly Conversationalist

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff