Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
вα∂ яσмαиcɛ.. [OOC] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:43 pm
This is a OOC forum for my lucky peeps in..-Looks- What..Love? !! XD!!
It's for, "LunaBeauty", "iNessieMonsterRawr"[Me], "Raemida", "iYuna go rawr", ll -x- l a n e -x- ll, TrinityMimikotsu, Drizzt_Dinin, Nikki_Nightmare1296!! >D!!
Losers. (:
Haha. And, Our dear stalkers.. or just random people who have no lives and post here for gold. >O!!

Anyway~ Whatever it is.. We can talk bout random s**t here. : D

Table of contents:
1.) This.
2.) Dates and Announcements.
3.) Characters. GIRLS.
4.) Characters. GUYS.
5-WHATEVER.) Randomness. : D

вα∂ яσмαиcɛ..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:46 pm
˩σσκ! Ɩт'ƨ тнɛ ƨтʋғғ ʏσʋ мιƨƨɛ∂!

Dates:

Nov. 9 @ 3:40 pm- ACCEPTING. FOUR GUYS.

Nov. 10 @ 10:00 pm- Accepting TWO GUYS.

Nov. 11 @ 10:59 am- Still Accepting TWO GUYS.

Nov. 12 @ 2:44 pm- ONE MORE GUY! <333

Nov. 14 @ 1:26 pm- Nikki_Nightmare1296 took Guy 2! <33!!

Nov. 16 @ 11:09 pm- RP HAS STARTED! : DD!!

Announcements:

This is in LAS VEGAS. No where else. >D! Las vegas. (: Okaii? XD

Made OOC thread!! <33!! ---> CLICK!

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:48 pm
Ѳʋя ℓιттℓɛ ɢαℓƨ σғ тσятʋяɛɛ

User Image

"Can there ever be a true happy ending..?"

Ɩт ƨтαятɛ∂ αƨ мɛ вɛιиɢ..

Name: Rosette Cerulean Cabriole
Birthday: February 19 1986
Place of Birth: Las Vegas, Nevada.
Sexual Orientation: Males

Ɖσ ʏσʋ ωαит α ριɛcɛ σғ мɛ?

After the long days of school work, I work at Well, At times I work at the local Starbucks..

Ɩ тσℓ∂ ɛиσʋɢн ℓιɛƨ..

Since I was born, I've been through so much,
When, I was born. It was pretty normal. I mean, I had everything I could ever want. My father and I were the best of friends. Me and my got along, but she was too much into work. Since, my dad didn't work as much, we hung out all the time. By, the time I was around fifteen, sixteen, my dad got really weird. Like, really.. He kept looking at me, touching in places he never touched before. He did things that I will never forget. I mean, I told Jace. Cause, he was always there. He never did anything, He was my protective bear. But, one night, my dad was uberly drunk. I almost called Jace to make him come. But, I was suddenly kissing a guy. A guy with brown hair, with grey highlights in it.. It was my dad! I was totally scarred. Why would he kiss me? I am his daughter!! Before you knew it, my shirt, was going up. Him cupping my boobs. Everything. The whole shabang.
Later,[Cant go into details guys. D:!] I awoke, with him over him, passed out. Smell the heavy alochol in his breathe, as he slept.. Then, it hit me. Like a old lady hitting you with her purse. I was just raped by my dad.

--Abrupt ending--

People love me.. Hate me..
Well, how can I put into words? Me, Rose is very much like a loving person. I mean, anyone who talks to me is in more more.. I do a lot.. Flirt. Oh yes. I am flirtatious. I flirt with all kinds. Listen to issues. Solve them. Beat the crap outta anyone who hurts my friends. Open-minded. Outspoken. I dont keep things to myself. I say them. I am blunt. I dont care who I hurt.. Unless, it's my besties that I've know since I was in second grade. Other than that.. I will hurt you and wont feel a thing. Also, to wrap it up. I am crazy one. Mostly, I will be at a club, or in my best friend..Jace's bed.. But, somewhere in me.. In the Rosette self.. I dont believe in love.. Or do I?

Ɩ cαит вɛ cαʋɢнт..

I love this kind of things
✓ Partyy
✓ Clubs; Raves
✓ One guyy (:
✓ Drinks
✓ Coffee
✓ Friends & Family

Dont you dare come by me if you have
✕ Loserrs
✕ Guns
✕ Books
✕ Police
✕ Waterr
✕ Classical Musicc

If Im alone, You'll see me dance to
If you seek amy -Britney Spears
The Birds and the Bees -Breathe Carolina
Diamonds -Breathe Carolina

Ƭнɛ σиɛ ωнσ тɛℓℓƨ ℓιɛƨ

-:- iNessieMonsterRawr -:-

----------------------

User Image

"Good things can come in small packages"

Ɩт ƨтαятɛ∂ αƨ мɛ вɛιиɢ..

Name: Jennifer Lowly Wolfe
Birthday: November 25th
Place of Birth: Utah, USA
Sexual Orientation: Straight

After the long days of school work, I work at petco

Ɩ тσℓ∂ ɛиσʋɢн ℓιɛƨ..

When Jen was younger, it was like any other child and teen life.Got in trouble a few times, getting good grades, and grew up with a -okay- family.Yes, everything was great, except.When she was 15 her parents got a divorce, a year after that her mom married and man Jen hated.Her 17th birthday was the worst.Her mom died in a car crash, forcing her to live with her step dad, not being able to see her real dad often.At nineteen, freedom for good.She met someone special, and lives with him.Plus, shes engaged to him, and happy.But, she wonders, will things change before the wedding?
Jennifer is kind, and nice.Or as shes told.Its kinda tough to really get to know her, because of her past.It made her have trust issues.

Ɩ cαит вɛ cαʋɢнт..

+Music
+Drawing
+Animals
+Reading
+Any veggie

-Hairspray
-Crowded areas
-Roller Coasters
-Soda
-Silence

Fireflies - Owl City
Had Enough - Breaking Benjamin
My Heart - Paramore

Ƭнɛ σиɛ ωнσ тɛℓℓƨ ℓιɛƨ

-:- Raemida -:-

----------------------

User Image

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."

Ɩт ƨтαятɛ∂ αƨ мɛ вɛιиɢ..

Name: Gwenyth Ann Rose
Birthday: June 3, 1987.
Place of Birth: Las Vegas, Nevada.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

After the long days of school work, I work at Starbucks. I'm often finishing some procrastinated homework behind the counter. Mehe?

Ɩ тσℓ∂ ɛиσʋɢн ℓιɛƨ..

My mother was all I had, and she wasn't much. My father left when he found out my mother was pregnant. After tiring from a life of action and business, my mom moved to the countryside; Minnesota. I had a wonderful opportunity, a scholarship. My mom bought me a house and went away to her retreat. I didn't mind.
James, my boyfriend, lives with me, but... We're having some issues, I think. I love him, but he seems focused on something else; someone else. I'm so confused. Maybe time will fix it? [[That never works for me.]]
My besties, from second grade. I love them. We're like our own family... But, very different. Our personalities should probably clash, but they all fit together, perfectly. Like puzzle pieces on a board. You'd never think they would go together, but they do.
We meet up at Starbucks alot. It's nice. I love Wednesdays, when James plays his guitar at Starbucks. I get to see him ll day while I wait tables. He's so sweet, his musical ability always attracted me to him.

It depends on my mood. One day I can be sweet, the next I can have my head in the clouds. I'm passionate, yet shy. I'm spontaneous, but thoughtful. I'm random. I love being around people, but sometimes I like to be alone. I 'go with the flow'. I am very ticklish. I love my friends. They are my life. I have random outbursts of hyperness. I'm weird, I admit it. Everyone knows it. I don't think they mind.
I love running with my puppy corgi, Gimpi.<3

Ɩ cαит вɛ cαʋɢнт..

✖Boys [[My Boyfriend]]
✖My Puppy
✖Music
✖Dancing
✖Being with friends
✖Almost anything
✖Being oustide

Annoying customers/annoying guys
Tripping
Global Warming
Being bored.

Dinosuars go rawr -Amy can Flyy
It Ends Tonight -All American Rejects
Rainbow Veins -Owl City

Ƭнɛ σиɛ ωнσ тɛℓℓƨ ℓιɛƨ

iYuna go rawr

----------------------

User Image

Live everyday like it's your last. You never know when your life might end.

Ɩт ƨтαятɛ∂ αƨ мɛ вɛιиɢ..

Name: Celeste "Celia" Dawn Atwell
Birthday: August 9, 1987
Place of Birth: Houston, Texas
Sexual Orientation: I like the men

After the long days of school work, I work at the library

Ɩ тσℓ∂ ɛиσʋɢн ℓιɛƨ..

I was born in Houston, Texas, which is a very large city. Yet despite its many dangers I grew to love it there and felt more at home there than I would in the country. I made wonderful grades in school and even though a few considered me to be a brain, I considered myself to just be the normal girl in school. My parents were very supportive of me, yet also very strict. I suppose you can say I lived a very sheltered life up until I was eighteen. That was when I was given a bit more freedom. I was also accepted to many colleges, but I only chose one for one reason only. That is because there are people who I've been friends with ever since I was about ten or eleven who have chosen to go to the same college as well. After awhile, I started dating one of my friends. I love him so much and things are doing very well between us. We are even expecting a baby girl that I plan to name after my maternal grandmother. But sometimes I feel that our love will not last. I hope that perhaps I'm just being paranoid.
I'm very open-minded. This means of course, I am never judgmental about the decisions anyone makes. Even if I do not like that decision, I will support the person and have faith that in time they will learn to make the right choices. I am neither introverted or extroverted (shy or outgoing). There are times when I enjoy being around my friends at parties and such, but then there are times when I feel like doing something a shy person would do like curl up by himself or herself with a good book. I'm often seen as bi-polar. I've always been like that. It's not just because of my pregnancy. Although it seems to have gotten worse since I've been pregnant. My mood changes constantly. One minute I'm as sweet as a lamb, and the next I'm a ferocious tiger ready to pounce on her prey. I try to keep my temper in check, but sometimes it just gets away from me. I'm also very loyal towards my friends and would do just about anything for them.

Ɩ cαит вɛ cαʋɢнт..

My boyfriend
The baby growing inside me
My friends
Any type of fruit
Books by V.C. Andrews
My job
My boyfriend

People who hurt my friends
Seafood
Losing my baby
Losing my boyfriend
Losing a friend
White chocolate
Horror Movies
Rap Music
Heights
Tight spaces

Good Enough by: Evanescence
Never Again by: Nickelback
Right Kind of Wrong by: LeAnne Rimes

Ƭнɛ σиɛ ωнσ тɛℓℓƨ ℓιɛƨ

LunaBeauty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:53 pm
Ѳʋя ℓα∂ƨ σғ вяαʌɛяʏ..

User Image

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Ɩт ƨтαятɛ∂ αƨ мɛ вɛιиɢ..

Name: Aiden Luis Renteau
Birthday: December 17, 1985
Place of Birth: Springfield, Illinois
Sexual Orientation: Straight, obviously.

After the long days of school work, I work at the hospital as part of my internship.

Ɩ тσℓ∂ ɛиσʋɢн ℓιɛƨ..

from my near death experience as an infant to getting ready to have my own child. Though I don't recall the rough start I got off to, my mother would tell me stories of my first few weeks spent in the hospital due to a seizure in the womb. For the first few years of my life I was watched closely until it seemed no damage had occurred. My childhood was quite normal considering I was raised by only one parent.
When I was six, Mom moved back home to Vegas though I'm not sure of the reasoning behind it. I can't really complain since my life here has been wonderful, aside from a few scraps in middle school.
My life now is pretty routine, a little boring, with few regrets. I say few as I'm about to be a father. Not what I expected before finishing college, but what in life can be perfect. Perhaps, if I'd had the courage to ask out my crush, I'd be happier with my life.

I've picked up my profession quite quickly and I hadn't expected it to help out in my personal life. I suppose that makes me a bit dishonest. However in that facade of myself I do care for my closest friends. I'm intellectual and tend to space out while thinking over things. I am in no way brave, hence my situation. Charming is a word I think of when describing myself. Yet underneath lay that molten hot lava of a temper, when pushed of course. Otherwise I'm generally calm. I'm respectful to all, including those that don't deserve such niceness.

Ɩ cαит вɛ cαʋɢнт..

< My unborn child

Don't you dare come by me if you have
>Injured children
>Jazz music
>Neglectful parents
>An excessive amount of people
>Spoiled food
>Cancer

Save Tonight -Eagle Eye Cherry

Ƭнɛ σиɛ ωнσ тɛℓℓƨ ℓιɛƨ

-:- Drizzt_Dinin -:-

----------------------

User Image

"When will you be truly mine?"

Ɩт ƨтαятɛ∂ αƨ мɛ вɛιиɢ..

Name: James "Ronnie" Huck
Birthday: September 12th, 1987
Place of Birth: Forks, Washington

After the long days of school work, I work at Starbucks; On Wednesdays, I play my guitar.

Ɩ тσℓ∂ ɛиσʋɢн ℓιɛƨ..

His parents are divorced. When his parents used to fight, he used to hide under the table and cover his ears until they were done screaming at each other. After his Dad moved out his Mom struggled to keep up on the house payments. Every time James wen over his Dad's house he got beat. He didn't say anything until one day his Dad beat him so bad that he broke 2 of his ribs and his left arm. A few months later his Dad was told he couldn't see James again. James recovered from his injuries and moved out of town to Las Vegas. It was a new city, which meant a place to start over. He doesn't want any of his new friends to know of his past and plans to keep it that way. He has a girlfriend but secretly likes another but she's engaged to his other friend...He doesn't know what to do.
James is relatively shy and doesn't talk much. He doesn't have that much to say anyway. He loves his girlfriend..but is secretly in love with his other friend.

Ɩ cαит вɛ cαʋɢнт..

+ Guitar
+Poetry
+ Girls
+ Music
+ Reading
+ His mom
+ Writing songs

- My dad
- Cats (allergic)
- Labels
- Snakes

Knives and Pens by Black Veil Brides
Fireflies by Owl City
A Devil for me by Black Veil Brides
Darling by Eyes Set to Kill

Ƭнɛ σиɛ ωнσ тɛℓℓƨ ℓιɛƨ

-:- Nikki_Nightmare1296 -:-

----------------------

User Image

If you never expect anything, you can't be let down.

Ɩт ƨтαятɛ∂ αƨ мɛ вɛιиɢ..

Name: Jayson "Jace" Cameron Bristol
Birthday: October 30th, 1987
Place of Birth: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Sexual Orientation: Straight as a line

After the long days of school work, I work at some clubs as a DJ. Best thing about it, is I get my friends in for free.

Ɩ тσℓ∂ ɛиσʋɢн ℓιɛƨ..

His parents were young when they had him, only seventeen, but that didn't keep them from being happy. His dad worked two jobs to keep their little apartment, and his mom put her time into raising Jayson. They didn't have much money. They couldn't afford a car, so SEPTA was his main mode of transportation. Jace graduated with all A's almost every year, and his parents were proud of him. That's right, they stayed together, up until he was fourteen. That's when his dad went away to war. Thats when he got shot. After that happened, Jace and his mother weren't so close anymore. His mom had to get a job, and he got one under the table at the local diner. They were barely making it through the week. His mother's family had been well off, but had stopped speaking to her after she married his dad so young, so they knew nothing about their situation. Jace's father's family, though, had always been involved in their lives. They knew they were going through a rough time, and asked if they wanted to come stay with them until they got back on our feet. They accepted and made the long journey to Las Vegas. His mom stayed there for about a year, before she decided she needed to let go and move on. Living in her husband's old house was too painful for her, and she decided to leave. She asked Jayson to go with her, but he was comfortable in Vegas. So, she left. It wasn't really too hard for her to go. They hadn't been close since his dad died, and he doubted they would ever be that close again. Jace haven't seen her in two years. He gets a letter from her now and then, plus a birthday card every year, but thats it. He's okay with it.
He have his own apartment now, and spend most of his time hanging with his friends. One friend more then the others. Rose, his friend with benefits. Rose doesn't believe in love. But there is one problem. . . What if Jace has fallen in love with her?

Jace is a pretty chill guy. He likes his music and hanging with friends. One of his favorite things is play time with Rose. They spend a lot of time together, clothes on or off.

Ɩ cαит вɛ cαʋɢнт..

• Sex
• Parties
• College
• Music
• DJing
• My Grandparents
• Reading//Writing

✖ War
✖ Hip Hop//Rap music
✖ Labels
✖ Spiders
✖ Commitment

Chelsea Smile//Bring Me The Horizon
Fer Sure//The Medic Droid
Playing God//Paramore
Not Good Enough for Truth in Cliche//Escape the Fate

Ƭнɛ σиɛ ωнσ тɛℓℓƨ ℓιɛƨ

-:- ll -x- l a n e -x- ll -:-

----------------------

User Image

Life is like a box of chocolates: you never know what flavored filling you're gonna get~

Ɩт ƨтαятɛ∂ αƨ мɛ вɛιиɢ..

Name: Reed Warren Martin
Birthday: March 10, 1986
Place of Birth: Las Vegas, Nevada

After the long days of school work, I work at Borders, the chain bookstore.

Ɩ тσℓ∂ ɛиσʋɢн ℓιɛƨ..

well, crap, mainly family problems. Reed was one of those kids who was born and wound up killing his mother in childbirth. Apparently, it was actually a miracle for her to have had him, and she had known the consequences. She had been born with a genetic make-up that made it almost physically impossible for her to give birth, and then when she had, it had caused a hemorrhage, and she bled to death, internally. Reed wasn't technically blamed for it, but it wasn't like there weren't people who thought that he should never have been risked to be brought into the world. His father, thankfully, wasn't one of those people, and he loved Reed as much as any father could. The only ones who were really upset about it were the people on his mother's side of the family, and they were angry because his parents never should have risked it. So, thus, Reed was kind of like the devil's child to them.

It didn't help that his father was killed seven years later in a car accident with a drunk driver. Reed had gone through a period of feeling empty and believing every day that his father would come walking through the front door with his normal smile and stubble chin. That never happened, and it was only after a whole year of his hopes being crushed that he finally admitted to himself that his father wasn't coming back. Since he had been left with his grandparents – the ones on his father's side, thank heaven – it wasn't like the world was over. And he knew that they were mourning, too. It was just a child's intuition. When he finally got past the fact that he wasn't going to see his father again, Reed worked on making his grandparents happy. He eventually became his normal self again, seeing them as his parents, though he would never forget that his real parents weren't there.

Reed lived where many kids only dreamed: Las Vegas. It probably wasn't the best environment for him, but since he lived more-so on the outskirts of town in the decent neighborhoods, he was away from all of the crime and drugs and clubs. He was home-schooled for the beginning of his life, and then he went to a public high school. That was an abrupt change that he was not a big fan of. It freaked him out a bit, actually, seeing as he didn't know how to behave or what to say or do. He was farther ahead than the students in the high school, though, since he practically lived off of information. He didn't have difficulty making friends, though, because he was a generally outgoing kid and got in trouble the first day, for asking someone a question about what they thought of the book they were reading. Word quickly spread that the new kid had gotten in trouble and was actually normal, and thus Reed had made friends a lot more quickly than he and his grandparents had thought.

It wasn't until he went to college – of course, it was in Las Vegas – however, that he became interested in a girl. A girl by the name of Jennifer Lowly Wolfe. They clicked fairly easily, and it wasn't soon before they were dating. He almost fancied himself in love with her, but that didn't mean he wanted to marry her or anything. But she wound up actually coercing him into being engaged. It was kind of odd. He didn't tell anyone, however, because that would just cause problems. Either way, she was living with him in the condo his grandfather had chosen to buy so that Reed could get the full experience of going to college. But with every passing day, he felt like he was kind of falling out of love, ya know?

Even with his past, Reed tends to be an outgoing, friendly guy. He's quite open and has no problem with walking into a room full of people he doesn't know and interacting with people. I mean, life is meant to be fun, right? Right~ So, yeah, he can make friends with anyone, really, as long as they're willing to be friends. And he's quite impossible to make mad, though there have been people that do it without even trying. If you haven't guessed, when I mean open, I'm quite literally talking about him getting out there and talking for hours with people. He almost always has something to talk about, as long as you don't care to be jumping from one topic to another. And, well, I don't know what else, actually. You could say that he's quite a happy person, and he's definitely content with who he is. He's been called hyperactive, but... Eh, we'll see 'bout that one.

Ɩ cαит вɛ cαʋɢнт..

ღ Books
ღ Music
ღ Roller coasters
ღ Amusement Parks
ღ Food ;; Especially chocolate
ღ Soda and Coffee and Hot Chocolate
ღ Animals
ღ Movies ;; Horror, ftw

№ Pity
№ Jerks
№ Being lonely
№ Rainy weather
№ Mom's family
№ Veggies ;; Except carrots
№ Blueberries
№ Alcohol and Drugs

If I'm alone, You'll see me dance to
Remedy // Jason Mraz
Work It Out // Capital Lights
Riot // Three Days Grace

Ƭнɛ σиɛ ωнσ тɛℓℓƨ ℓιɛƨ

-:- TrinityMimikotsu -:-

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:35 pm
Is it open? o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:45 pm
No. It just the profiles. <33!!

Sillyy~

XDD<3333

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:34 pm
XD
I will be done with mine... probably tonight if I get unlazy :3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:05 am
: o! TWO GUYS. <3

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:42 pm
ONEEE GUYY~ (:!!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:47 pm
Иɛƨƨιɛ'ƨ Ʋρ∂αтɛ

Hmm.. Your guessing why Im not posting?
Nessie is sick. Pissed. Sad. And s**t.
So, I am sorry.
I dont care who takes care of them. Just, do something. I dont know when I'll get over it.

Anyway, That's just a headsup. ^^''
Okay?

Dont get mad at me for posting here.

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:24 pm
;o
Ida hearts you Nessie, and hopes you get better and hopes everything will be fixed super soon. <3
I know you've been sick for a while now, which kinda worries me.What did the doctor say?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:22 pm
: o!!

I LOVE YOU.

And, I hope so to. :3!!

And, The doctor? Well, he touched my stomach.. Right?
It's not physically pain.. But, Im thinking[And mom] that it is internal pain.
Like, Im scared. One thing that I saw was Terminal cancer. But, I KNOW I dont have that.

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:28 pm
Well, if it's internal pain, it could be a Hernia, which is the tearing in muscle tissue. I doubt it's something that serious, but let me ask you this, have you lifted on anything heavy recently?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:58 pm
Hernia? Oh no.. >>''
Hmm.. I hope not.
Anyway, No. I haven't picked anything that is heavy. >>"
We get the guys to do that. : D
Today, When I was school, it started again. I ate.. >>'
Still does. Oh well. Just hopefully on the eighth, the Ultrasound will be good news!! : DD

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Nikki_Nightmare1296

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:30 pm
I hope you feel better:C and sorry about earlier.  
U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff