Submit

xXstar_queenXx

Fashionable Shapeshifter

5,525 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:35 am
Does anyone know why everyone still has a Jaws in their aquarium instead of the overseer?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:18 pm
Wish I knew. I wantz my clam back.  

Erix19

Friendly Shapeshifter

10,500 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • ReAnimated 50

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:13 am
xXstar_queenXx
Does anyone know why everyone still has a Jaws in their aquarium instead of the overseer?

I was wondering the same thing. Was too lazy to try to find out though. haha >.<

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:32 am
I'm hoping it means the Overseer will come back in all his glory later on. I mean...the ending of the manga implied that he was at least left in human form.  

oklahoma Soup

Steliana96

2,000 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:00 am
Well, speaking of aquariums, in the latest update, right after the link to the shop, Mirai and Barett said:
Mirai & Barett

Barrett: If anybody has any tips for coping with having your demigod take possession of a scrawny naked guy, transform into some other guy, lose a small holy war, and then get stripped of his powers, I'd love to hear 'em. I'm having a crisis of faith over here.

Mirai: We both know the Overseer works in mysterious ways, so I'm sure this is all part of some divine plan. Well, I think that does it for this week! We'll see you guys later! Bye bye!

Barrett: Goodbye everyone!

Ok, so this made me think. Maybe soon after this, the Overseer will strike again? I mean, why post this in an anounncement if it will never happen?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:52 am
Steliana96
Well, speaking of aquariums, in the latest update, right after the link to the shop, Mirai and Barett said:
Mirai & Barett

Barrett: If anybody has any tips for coping with having your demigod take possession of a scrawny naked guy, transform into some other guy, lose a small holy war, and then get stripped of his powers, I'd love to hear 'em. I'm having a crisis of faith over here.

Mirai: We both know the Overseer works in mysterious ways, so I'm sure this is all part of some divine plan. Well, I think that does it for this week! We'll see you guys later! Bye bye!

Ok, so this made me think. Maybe soon after this, the Overseer will strike again? I mean, why post this in an anounncement if it will never happen?
Yeah, that is a big clue for things to come. I also found this thread in the GCD. If there's anyone that needs our support now, it would be Barrett.  

Kamika Sugi

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100

Cheshire Blackthorn

Adventuring Neko

9,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:04 pm
because at my point of veiw if u look at the manga. the clams went to aid the overseer... and now that we lost they're gone...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:22 pm
The Overseer was stripped of his powers after returning to his true form:
In short, he's practically an ordinary human/Gaian now.
Unless he becomes a clam again / has his demi god powers returned somehow, I think Jaws is here to stay :B

rokkenrou

Party Pilot

Sh0ur4i

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:13 pm
Steliana96
Mirai & Barett

Ooh. It definitely sounds like he'll be coming back. :O
Maybe the Sentinel too; just, if they do, I hope they'll be fighting together, not against each other. ^__^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:16 pm
Sh0ur4i
Steliana96
Mirai & Barett

Maybe the Sentinel too; just, if they do, I hope they'll be fighting together, not against each other. ^__^

Against Jack!

AlskaNoelle

Sh0ur4i

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:11 pm
AlskaNoelle
Sh0ur4i
Steliana96
Mirai & Barett

Against Jack!

Yes! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:01 am
I dunno, I think its back to normal now.  

x-0z-x

Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:33 am
I think he wasn't completely stripped of his powers, just the power he gained from his supporters during the battle. Surely he must still have what powers he had before then.

[edit] Nevermind. It seems they are indeed 100% mortal now.

Korra

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games